Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

Mo ran away. *nods* She said yall drive her nuts!! LMAO. I have no clue babes. I miss her too :( Yes, thats right, I miss Mo-Mo!

Mer-Bear: Your obsessed with the harley, although that was hot watching him do all of that. Reminds me of that time Flack played with a bike. :)

JenP: I was half expecting something on Danny and Ruben, but I guess they decided to drop it or had it saved for later eps but we won't get to see :(

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pokes her head in...*
    Hi guys! :D Lynny babes you're funny ;) I didn't run away, I did however almost die! Okay not really, but it sure felt like it! I came down with some horrid version of the plague...I had a 103 degree fever and I couldn't keep food down and I've got this horrid cough...yeah sorry for all the details :p but just wanted you all to know that only really icky sickness could keep me away from y'all! I'm finally starting to feel better today though, I'm sitting up and my energy is slowly starting to come back, which is so nice!

So yeah Hi my buddies...I really missed you all, between bouts of delirium of course :D And I did manage to watch our eppy from last night, we got some good cute D/L...not any big moments, but there was a ton of them working together, and the grins they gave eachother and the "Steel balls" comment that caused Danny to look at Linds and her raising her eyebrows back at him...those two little moments alone made the whole thing worth it! I was hoping for a big moment, but those two made me grin and for now that was enough! That and Danny was happy again, and he looked so attractive as always and Linds was looking beautiful too...and they just are really so perfect together...looks-wise and they way they flawlessly work together...I loved the eppy last night because even though we didn't get a bunch of big moments it was the way it should be, D/L doing what they do best, working off eachother and solving a case together! Loved it! :D

Okay I should go get a bit more rest...not quite 100% yet...but no worries I'm doing a lot better! Oh and the last I heard, the strike should basically be over and rumor has it that we could have new eppy's by as early as mid-March...granted I've been out of it for 3 days...but that's the last I heard...so YAY! :D

Okay my dears...I'll be back later, now worries I'm not going anywhere... :D

*Mo passes out cookies to all her buddies, and blowing lovely pink fog, shimmers away in her comfy fluffy bubble!* :D

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Glad to see you back! :D *guesses Stuffy's Danny-time is over and sends him to Mo with some hot vegetable :devil: soup*

Didn't like the cases very much, but the D/L stuff was more than we had in a while and I loved it :). Danny still looked a bit tired sometimes but at least Lindsay's smile made him genuinely smile back again. :)

*waves back at Angel* I'm not sure if they have already talked about Ruben's death, or that perhaps Lindsay is giving him time to come to her when he's ready. And maybe, like Lynny said, they (the writers) had planned to continue the story from AitF later on in this season, but then the strike started and that changed everything. :( I hope the info is right and that we indeed get some more ep's before the Summer... :D

The "steel balls" :devil:, Danny and his bike *sigh* and the glances were great and I loved the matching outfits :cool:...I usually think it's kinda weird when couples do that, but on D/L it made me smile... :)

I'm sorry I cannot make any caps now. My PC has been acting strange lately and is going to a friend for a check up tomorrow...I hope to have it back tomorrow night... :D

LOL :lol: well that would at least make the lie she told Mac a bit more believable...

Lynny! How fluffy of you, my dear... :p

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

SQUEEEEEEEEE

Im really sorry I just needed to get it out of my system.

they were so sweet in this episode. my heart literally fluttered when he smiled at her at the beggining. Danny seemed OK but I had the feeling as if Lindsay was walking on eggshells around him.

and they had matching outfits. that was like - wow. do you think they color-tone before going to work? that is a really interesting image

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hee! So I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Lindsay sounded like she had a cold? Hahahaha.

Seriously though, I wonder if she told him about her little white lie to Mac about the flu, and now blames him because she's got it. :lol:

Okay, so I tuned out abit after hearing Lindsay's flu-voice and started picturing her in the locker room and Danny trying to make her feel better. :) I think I missed about 10 minutes of the episode whilst day dreaming. :lol:

Seeing Danny smile was refreshing. He still looked a little tired though, and so did Lindsay. Either they both had the flu or they had a very...physically exhausting night. :devil: hehe.

I felt that at first too, and it seemed to me like Danny's trying to show her that he's fine and dealing with it. His smile was quite genuine. But then again, maybe Lindsay's cold's makin' her a wee bit tired. hehe.

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^ i noticed that as well, Danny still seems a bit fragil and he seemed kinda quiet as well in most of his scenes.

loved all their interaction in this ep, more than i could have asked for if this was the end of the season with this friggin strike!!! *ok calming down sorry* lol.

very happy to just see them talking to each other, any scene with D/L no matter what they do is just always a joy to see.

didn't notice Lindsay's cold. i gotta go back and watch this ep i watched it at a friends house and couldn't hear or concentrate too much.

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thats exactly what I menat, Liffy. like he is telling her - dont worry Im fine, or I will be and she is happy about it but still a little insecure about doing or saying something inapropriate.

after watching the scene for the second time I realize that it was her who smiled first and then he smiled back reasuringly. its like in the song

cause this is real, and this is good
    it warms the inside just like it should
    but most of all
    most of all, it's built to last
    it's built to last

Im feeling like I missed something, yet again and Im almost afraid to ask but what is it with all the fruit and vegetable talk?

8. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

hehe- I'm glad not everyone thought the episode was a let down. A lot of people are talking about how bad it was, I thought it was great, and the DL moments were priceless! Maybe we'll get a hug soon!

That is if the writers strike ever ends. :(

9. dutch_treat

^ Well I didn't like the cases very much, but like Liffy I was day dreaming about all the D/L closeness :D...that pretty much made the ep for me... :cool:

I agree, it was like everytime Lindsay was waiting how Danny's mood was at the moment before she was confident enough to smile at him or tease him a little...Maybe they did talk and he told her to be patient with him and to expect that one day will be better than another.. :(

Okay computer stuff seems to be working again so I made some caps

You make me smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not only...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

...matching outfits
    [​IMG]

"Steel balls"...'Montana, don't kiss and tell'...'Who said I meant you, Messer'
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    eta: for those who haven't seen it yet, the "steel balls" is actually something Lindsay says, the rest (in italic) is wat I thought they were thinking...sorry :)...I realized later that not everyone has seen it yet and could perhaps think that this was the real conversation :eek:

And just because they're so cute working together
    [​IMG]

Nothing important sweetie, just Liffy and I and our over imaginative guttery minds :devil:...it started with the mention of a carrot and then two tomatoes joined, followed by a couple of melons and the naughtiness was there again... :eek:

Oh and to leave with some pretty good news...I'm hearing all kinds of rumours that the strike is over and shows will start shooting new eps to air in April and May...YEAH!! :D :D

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I'm here dutch!! *Stuffy waves to her buddies as she pops into the thread* Your beautiful caps are really cheering me up right now - I'm feeling a bit down :(

Mer my lovely darling, in regards to your comment about Danny touching Lindsay's butt :)lol:) - I rewatched the scene and it seems as if when Anna stood up from her seat, the chair went back and Carmine just reached out to stop it. However, I like your theory better :p

*sneaks up behind Angel and gives her big tackles and huggles* Glad to see you back 'round these here parts, matey!

dutch, I love how in the second picture, they have matching postures! And their outfits rock :D that road scene was great.

*dies at the lovely smiles*

11. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

^^^ Great pics above, thanks for posting! ^^^

12. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i saw the episode yesterday i believe.
    i thought it's was wonderfull,the d/l smile was just so great,i thought me think at the first time they smile together,
    and i love there matching outfits are they shopping together?
    and am i imagined me,or toudt danny lindsay.
    i looks like danny feels his better but im thinking he is not he hould his bic he don't won't expolded where lindsay is on,
    lindsay is have a could i heart that awn her voice.
    and i think the little d/l stuff this episode just great it fits together,is stand wheart if they kiss in this episode if nothing happenend,i think the writers it's won't it make slowely this beginning of seasson 4 and it go faster at the end.
    i hope they end of seasson if the writers are done with the strike we get are get a big d/l love scenes.

13. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

nice avatar there, stuffy. but your banner still tickles me. :p ;)

caps to the rescue, dutch!! i like your one-line descriptions. :) my favorite has to be that steel balls comment and danny's look at lindsay. :lol: yes, danny, lindsay's giving us a little preview of your wub life. :devil: pstt. do you have the DL episode guide?

here's a question to play with for the weekend: what are your top 3 season 4 D/L moments so far?
    mine are--
    (1) "over the shoulder" (from Commuted Sentences)
    (2) batmobile vs mach 5
    (3) danny reaching over to pat lindsay in Boo.

DL Team.

14. dutch_treat

Stuffy, I'm sorry you're feeling down...and apparently Mo is not feeling like her old self again either, so here's something to cheer you up:

[​IMG]

Danny+bike works like a charm - It still baffles me that Lindsay's just walking around and not drooling all over the place..

Mer I think Stuffy is right, but for shipper's sake I'm totally with you on this one, she even seems to push back her butt a little too...

C_l great that you managed to find a way to see the ep! And I think you're right...I do believe the writers were planning on some more D/L later on this season, so perhaps when the strike is over, we'll finally get some more eps and some more info on D/L's relationship.

Angel's top 3 question:
    1) The love handles
    2) The condom spray
    3) The Batmobile vs. Mach 5

Nope, I didn't. But I was curious about it too, so I went looking for it. The last update was SD and then Delia (where have you run off to again? - we miss you)lost her D/L feeling. So I copied it and -Delia dear, I hope you don't mind- completed it:

- - -

The D/L episode guide - S02+03 by kissmesweet S04 by dutch_treat:

Season 2:
    01 & 02 - Linds hasn’t even arrived yet!
    03. Zoo York - Yes. Plenty of bantering, gazing and invasion of personal space
    04. Corporate Warriors - Nope.
    05. Young Blood - Nope.
    06. Dancing with Fishes - Yep. Some "work" and some more gazing.
    07. Manhattan Manhunt - Yep, he was clearly worried about her.
    08. Bad Beat - Nope.
    09. City of the Dolls - YES. He was holding her hand and then--awkwardness. and flirting.
    10. Jamalot - Nope.
    11. Trapped - Nope - but Linds seemed so worried when Danny was trapped in with the dead, crazy guy.
    12. Wasted - Nope.
    13. Risk - YES. "You clean up nice..." Man, that was so cute!
    14. Stuck on You - LOADS OF M&Ms. So adorable! Flirting... "Rough Sects" and…Lindsay invites Danny to watch Mac play
    15. Fare Game - Not until the end. The have a very "buggy" first date.
    16. Cool Hunter - Yep. even though they were on different cases, Danny helped Linds' case by carrying her around to check how deep the footprints were. So cute! I bet though Linds only got him to do it... because well obviously.
    17. Necrophilia Americana - He teases her about eating bugs. Not alot of M&Ms since they're on different case.
    18. Live or Let Die - Flirting & Phone smex;"Does it turn you on?". So...yes.
    19. Superman - Yep. A sort-of marriage proposal – and we find out Lindsay likes sports
    20. Run Silent Run Deep - Lots of M&Ms. She broke protocol for him and he seemed to be only looking at her when he got pulled off for a while to the office.
    21. All Access - He comforted her and she put her arm on his shoulder very naturally.
    22. Stealing Home - LOADS OF M&Ms!! Plus Sid's infamous comment. "Danny calls you that (Montana) because he's got a crush on you."
    23. Heroes - A bit. Lindsay talks about Danny talking about Aiden.
    24. Charge of this Post - Lots of D/L. He realizes that it's her file... la dee da. He tells her to check her wound out and then at last, "Still want that ride?" Hmmm... OH SO MANY meanings behind that!!
    Season 3:
    01. People with Money - Nope.
    02. Not what it Looks Like - THE HUG, THE gazing. How he didn't want her to go undercover!
    03. Love Run Cold – Apparently Lindsay stood Danny up the night before (we learn later in the season that it had something to do with her past) THE hallway talk - Angsty and God, you could totally tell that he wanted her so badly as much as she wanted to cry in his arms and kiss him! "If there's anything you need from me, just let me know."
    04. Hung Out to Dry - Nope
    05. Oedipus Hex - He helped her to talk to the mother. Goofy smiles and he turned down the Suicide Girl despite that the "old" Danny would have turned her down anyway... but still.
    06. Open and Shut - Nothing, except Lindsay looks at Danny during the beginning.
    07. Murder Sings the Blues - Nothing
    08. Consequences - Nothing
    09. And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael - nothing, except Danny said "Beautiful" during a scene and it could have meant something to us D/L shippers. Later, they stand together during the interrogation.
    10. Sweet Sixteen - nothing, but Danny asks Mac how Linds is doing when she gets bitten by the snake.
    11. Raising Shane - Danny comes and helps her with the evidence.
    12. Silent Night - No D/L, but we find out that Lindsay survived a terrible crime and her friends died. Lots of Stella and Lindsay friendship though.
    13. Obsession - No D/.L
    14. The Lying Game - No onscreen D/L, but it seemed like they were together... Danny saw her talking to Mac and Stella and was upset that he didn't get a hug. We learn that Lindsay has to testify and would leave the day after. When she takes a cab home, she sees Danny was about to stop...but he didn't see her. But not before leaving a card on his desk and Hawkes asked if she wasn't going to say goodbye to Danny. And Danny smiled when he read the card: “Dear Danny - I'm not good at long goodbyes. Or short ones for that matter. But Montana calls and the cows are heading home. MOO - See you soon – Montana”. And on the side it read: “You're in my thoughts.”
    Danny holds the card and chuckles to himself.
    15. Some Buried Bones - No D/L. Lindsay is still in Montana.
    16. Heart of Glass - No D/L at all... but Danny reads "I love DL" aloud on the mirror written in lipstick.
    17. The Ride In - No D/L
    18. Sleight Out of Hand - Lindsay testifies! Danny loses his mind in the lab, thinking about her. Stella talks to Lindsay as well and Danny asks about her. Danny is tired, but when he gets home--he tells himself to "go with your instincts" and he grabs his keys and he goes to Montana. He arrives in the middle of her testimony. She's sooo suprised to see him and they stare at each other for a really long time. Then she smiles to herself and continues her testimony. When the jury reads out their decision, she holds his hand and takes him by surprise. The jury decided to convict the suspect and Lindsay sighs with relief and puts her head on his shoulder. Then they get up and he wraps his arms around her. He is about to lead her off the court, when she's still holding on his hand and he turns to her and smiles nervously and blushes a little. Then they inch closer together and are about to kiss... when the DAMN reporters snap photos of them and ruin their (and our) moment!! Grrrr. Then they smile and he takes her hand protectively and ushers her out quickly when the reporters follow them, taking photographs.
    19. A Daze of Wine and Roaches - They're on the same case. He tells her that his favorite wine is beer... I'm guessing its because she ordered him one before in ‘Stuck On You’. They work together in the lab and she makes it clear that she isn't just about beef and Buffalo Burgers. Danny looks so happy because Mo told us that they got their "release" last night. They are at such ease and comfort again!! The shot each other little gazes and looks. She put her hand on his waist. They're happy and in love! Oh and they stared at each other even with cockroaches an inch away from them! Apparently our favorite lab geek, Adam knew what was going on. So did Flack and Danny gave Adam a grin that meant "That's my girl" referring to his Montana.
    And all is right with the world again.
    20. What Schemes May Come - No D/L.
    21. Past Imperfect - A short D/L scene. Very short and very cute. Some dirty words were said by our Danny-boy. haha and Lindsay had a very smitten face. Not to mention, they were giggly and in love!
    22. Cold Reveal - No D/L. Oh well.
    23. Comes Around - Not much interaction, but during a conversation Lindsay tellls Danny "You sure look happy" .
    24. Snow Day - Nothing! Just kidding! Holy crap, there's a lot! They woke up together, after sex on the pool table! They're both glad it happened and he poked her nose to wake her up. She kissed his chest and he said that he wouldn't be going anywhere (since it's HIS place) He took her shift and got kidnapped and hurt. He wrote a note for her on his blackboard--Who the hell has a BLACKBOARD in their house?-- There's a flashback of the love scene and she bets that he can't make the shot (pool, people, pool)... and the end of the deal is what happened. (hint, hint) She goes to the warehouse to check on him and she carries him. Then she apologizes for letting him take her shift.
    Season 4
    01. Can You Hear Me Now? – Yes! At the beginning Danny is talking to Lindsay on the lap top. And then there’s the naughty side of Miss Monroe that shows itself when she’s demonstrating (like a real sales woman) the use of condom spray – Boom! (no doubt where she picked that one up)…Danny’s both intrigued and baffled looks on how the stuff works are great and when Lindsay tucks the can in his pocket, quirks her eyebrow and pets it, he’s speechless and chuckles a little.
    02. The Deep – Yes! Lindsay’s clearly worried when Danny’s underwater with Hawkes and something goes wrong. Later they’re working together and she’s complimenting him and smiling at him and he (a bit self conscious?) tells her to ”Stop goofing off” which makes her smile again and him in return.
    03. You Only Die Once – Yes! Danny’s calling her Montana again. They work together and get in a little banter about which one’s better, The Batmobile (D) or Mach5 (L). When Lindsay comes up to him with some evidence he asks her “What’s in the bag?” and she (clever girl) answers “The future, Mr. Messer”.
    04. Time’s Up – Nope
    05. Down The Rabbit Hole – No D/L
    06. Boo! – Halloween ep. D/L get to work a case in a haunted house. Some looks and Danny touches her shoulder to comfort her. Lindsay gets spooked by an old lady and when the local sheriff doesn’t believe her she gets upset, Danny calms her and (well at least according to the majority of D/L fans) calls her “honey”.
    07. Commuted Sentences – They’re back! Smiles all over the place While re-enacting a crime they’re holding each other really close, Lindsay teases him about his ‘love handles’ and he calls her a wise ass. Lindsay makes a sling shot out of some csi stuff (which makes Danny call her ‘Dennis the Menace’ later on) and when he’s pouting because she wouldn’t let him shoot it he asks “What you, uh, shoot pebbles at squirrels back in Montana?”’ and she quickly and witty replies ”No, I used to shoot boys. Now stand back and try to keep up”
    08. Buzzkill – Nope
    09. One Wedding and a Funeral – Again, no D/L
    10. The Thing About Heroes – Not really. Danny runs after an out of control subway train that has Lindsay and the rest of the team on board. There’s some remark that Lindsay makes about ”No girl gets up at 3:33 AM to call a guy” and Danny asks ”You’re sure about that” which somehow makes Stella smile (does she suspect something?)
    11. Child’s Play – No direct D/L interaction. Danny is devastated when a kid he knows well and is looking after at that moment gets accidentally shot – he clearly blames himself and doesn’t wanna talk to anyone. Lindsay confesses to Mac that she’s no good at handling those kinds of situations (seems like Mac knows something about them too) When Flack enters Danny’s apartment the pool table seems to be gone – it probably caved under all the ‘games’ it was not designed for…
    12. Happily Never After – Nope
    13. All in The Family – Again just second-hand D/L. Danny doesn’t show up for work (because of the dead kid’s mom going after the guy responsible for his death), Lindsay is worried and asks for Flack’s help to find him. Lindsay lies to Mac that Danny has the flu and Mac says ” Make sure you don't catch what he's got” – Mac soooo knows! Oh and Danny’s on his Harley.
    14. Playing With Matches – They finally work together again. Danny seems still a bit tired and Lindsay looks like she’s walking on egg-shells around him, but there are plenty of the sweetest smiles (Danny’s smiling again too) and even a moment when naughty Lindsay is back and she’s joking with Kendall about guys with steel balls and then quirks her eyebrows at Danny who’s looking a bit uncomfy. Oh, and of course they now seem to go for matching postures and outfits.

- - -

And now it's up to the writers to add stuff to this wonderfull list

15. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Dutch: my daughter recently moved into her own place and insisted upon a blackboard for her kitchen, mind you we had watched SD and squeed at the note one or two (thousand!) times!! Wonder if TPTB ever saw Danny as a trend setter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.