Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

YAY! *Smiliee takes a cookie from Mo and runs around the room with her arms flailing* This is so exciting! I can't believe we've made it this far!(Actually that's not true, I'm not surprised at all!) I can remember our tiny little thread #1.

Not only do I get the fifth season of JAG on DVD, but I get a new D/L thread, too?! Today has turned out to be great!

I love the pictures of our ship! They're so cute... I just can't remember exactly which episode that was. Can anyone tell me when that was?

*pokes head in hesitantly* Hello...

I'm Sissi, and I've been a bit of a lurker DL shipper... but hey, no time like the present to come out of the shadows eh? :lol:

I'll contribute to the pics, from my fave ep "Snow Day":

Head Kiss...

And full-blown kiss!

W00t to the new thread!

A brand new thread!

Speedsdaughter, I love those two pics! And Danny said that he never cuddled! :lol:

Liffy, What a wonderful fic! Keep em' coming! :)

and...

Why do I love DL ?

I can see true love there. They are a couple that I can relate with.

Yea! New thread!! *Throws that fake, fluffy snow that they use on TV shows and in the movies. Then I grab Lynny and we tango!!* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea for newbies and those delurking! Welcome SpeedsDaughter. :) Your avvie is absolutely precious!

I brought a gift! Ultra, old school D/L! :cool:

209_0473.jpg

*csi-caps.com

Here's a quote from Sleepless in Seattle. I think it fits D/L very well...

"Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic." :)

Why Do I Ship D/L?
Because it's my prerogative. :p

Mo, you're the best. :D I love the title. It's so foreshadowing and fits their future perfectly.

Seems I've returned to my morning sessions again. :D

I agree about Danny's sad eyes. It's horrible to see someone hurt like that...and it must break Lindsay's heart to see him suffer so much :(...So I really hope that she'll do whatever possible to help him through it, with bantering, teasing, talking, hot smex, whatever it takes to make that gorgeous smile reach his eyes again. :)

Liffy, /Mo I love, love, love the slightly angsty idea of Lindsay getting totally pissed at a suspect while venting her real anger :)...and if Mac follows Mo suggestion, he'd be my all time hero...lock them in a room together already! (don't forget to turn on the cameras :devil:)

smi asked:
I just can't remember exactly which episode that was. Can anyone tell me when that was?
They're from 4x03 'You Only Die Once' :)

Why do we love D/L?
#.. Because they make broom closets the most interesting rooms in a building...

well if lurkers are delurking i guess i need to come out of the woodwork too, SO Hi All! i found talkCSI like right after Snow day actually happened, (i didn't have tv, so i had to stay late on campus to watch it online) :( i've kinda become a CSI:NY nut lately

anywho, i am REALLY REALLY hoping for some good D/L next week! until then i've gots my dvds

Hey everyone! Yes, I know, I've been MIA lately...I've been sort of "uninspired" by the lack of new episodes. :( Congrats on the new thread though, and as always, the pics are great, gotta love the classics. :)

Why do we love D/L?
Because they make the boring episodes HAWT!

I think that it's far too easy to lose "inspiration" and "faith" in a ship due to a drought :) But since the fog machine is on 24-7 in here, I'm sure that drought is pretty hard to come by!

And here's a happy picture - just because I like to look at it :)

SnowDay27.jpg

Mo, I don't know why but I just can't see Lindsay getting upset if she does go to Danny's place to talk to him. I think, out of experience, that she's not going there without a threading thought of her concern being rejecting. She's been through this kind of ordeal before, and I think she's tougher than she looks. She's not going to stick around and put up with his crap but I don't think she'd let it go to heart either. She knows people say those things when they're grieving/hurt/etc, and I'm more than sure that she'll be expecting it.

Doesn't mean Danny knows that though :) For all he knows, he just yelled at his girlfriend, thinks she's more than pissed at him - and then they can have make up smex :devil:

Vex said:
Liffy, What a wonderful fic! Keep em' coming!
Thanks for reading it Vex :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks to everyone else who read it too! Y'all rock.

Why do we love DL?
Because they let Mo and I spread pink fog throughout the threads :D hehehe.

Where's Cuzzy and Chelle? They haven't been in here for a while... YOO HOO!

Bring on da pink fog and da new eppies!!! Woah, little too much coffee this morning :lol:

Why do I love DL?
Because they're perfect!

GTuruturu - Yaaay! Fellow delurkers!

Sissi

Sorry, have been ill and then working lots, but I'm back (and happy in the new thread!! :) )

Why do I love D/l?

-They're the first ship I've really rooted for since Harvey and Sabrina in "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" when I was 13 (7 yrs ago, so they must be something really special! Lol

-They make me laugh (and sometimes nearly cry, sometimes in the same eppy)

-They're original ("dates" of buggy food, going to watch your Boss play bass, pool tables and condom spray)

- They just seem totally intune with eachother, more than just finishing eachothers sentances these days, more likeachothers thoughts.

- They don't always need words to communicate- looks, thoughts and actions; not always to eachother. We don't need constant PDA's to "prove" their love (though we wouldn't complain ;) *nudge TPTB*

- I think that they would actually do anything for eachother (already- breaking protocal, running after crazy subway cars, through an explosion while a supect is still armed, covering for eachother with really bad stories!)

I could go on for ever, but since I'm kinda preachin' to the converted...

Oh and on a less serious note...
-The smiles (I miss the S1,2,3 opening credits, Danny's grin wouldhave melted me before the story had opened; but, at least I don't look like a nutter grinning back at the TV anymore
-D/L action= shirtless Danny!!!! *stops thinking about Snow Day and Danny's uncovered back before the meter smacks her on the head!)

lots lots more which I wont list as we on the Dantana know it already!

But that's my fave reasons!!!

Edit- Oooh! Yay- Five Us CSI:NY repeat- 3.05: oedipus hex.... It's kinda interesting re-evaluating the D/L moments post snow day-
just had opening scene.. aww linds looks so sad and Danny looks real worried bout her...

Anyway back to the eppy! Yay, just had the "credit smile" !!

I need a life.

Why do we love D/L?

Because they are so darn cute together! Everytime they are paired up, it makes me smile. I've never done that with any other tv couple.

Congrats on the new thread, although I had to have Stuffy remind me which episode it was out of(hangs head in embarassment), and here's to the future, can't wait for any development in our wonderful ship to happen. Looking forward to the next new episode, even though it will be our last for awhile.

Liffy, I read your fic, and I enjoyed it alot. It's nice that you have your muse back, and you shared with us.

Why do we love D/L?
Because they're not afraid to get physical!

And i don't just mean the Pool Table ;)

Baba O'riley totally came on the radio today when i was brushing my teeth and i almost spit all over the mirror, i live in the dorms, shared bathroom, weird looks, as in why is this girl smiling like a loon!

Hello everyone

Ive been MIA cause I havent been able to watch 4.13 until today and I didnt want to get spoiled. so Iprobably missed the whole discussion on how Lindsay asking about Danny proved they are dating and also now have no idea whereto they moved the pool table - Im not sure it would fit into the broom closet

Congratulation on the new thread. great opening, Mo

Im off to read what I have missed but Ill be back :)

ETA:

I forgot the reason: Because they are built to last

I just heard the song the other day and as of now its my official DL anthem

i watched "Snow Day" last night again. i never get sick of this ep i can watch this over and over again with no problem. ah the pool table scene.... i had a great freak out moment with that scene lol.

the guy that i am seeing now loves CSI:NY and i got him into being a D/L fan haha. he wanted to watch the pool table secks haha. he couldn't believe that D/L did it on the table like they did he thought it was funny when you could see Danny's bed in the backround.

how much do we all wish for another scene like this? please please PTB put another moment like this in next year!!!

There are some great reasons why we love DL posted by everyone. I love that Redhead Rachel nearly had 21 reasons of her own :lol:

Aud posted the wonderful quote which included
I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known...
Aud - I absolutley love that quote :D It is one of my all time favourite films and it does relate to Danny and Lindsay very well. I thought that they were quite polar opposites of one another at first but they seem to 'fit' now.

I agree with Liffy (amazing avvie btw) - it would be great to see Lindsay kicking arse (how very British of me :lol:) with a suspect. I always enjoyed feisty Lindsay and it would provide a great opportunity for a concerned Danny to come rushing to see how she was ;)

And Welcome the newbies, MIAs and de-lurkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back