Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I can totally see Lindsay baking in the kitchen. The Danny comes in and they through flower at each other while they are making cookies. They laugh and have fun while they are making a mess. That would be so awesome to watch.

2. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Because i really like you Gaelen and i love your posts i will try to stay optimistic however...i didnt know that
    there is gonna be tension concerning (Rikki :devil: ) in future eps. there is actually a spoiler that says that after next ep they are gonna argue again over her? im confused :wtf:

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'm only quoting that part because I don't like your "however" ending. :lol:

Well according to the spoiler thread, someone said they were filming at their school, and that there was going to be some tension between Danny and Lindsay regarding Rikki. I can't remember who said it though; credibility wise, I have no idea either. As with spoilers, just because a scene was shot doesn't automatically mean it makes the cut.

But I'd like to think that if this little tension is there, then that means they're talking about it, and trying to work things out. I can see Lindsay not wanting to talk about Rikki at all; if he hurt her in some way, she's not going to want to bring it up again unless she has to. Whilst Danny might try to understand why he did what he did (with the whole missing work and everything). Maybe Danny will expose more of his background with Rikki etc; how long he's known her and Ruben and all those details. Lindsay on the other hand doesn't really want to know. And if he does kiss her in 4x16, I'd give her full props for not wanting anything to do with Rikki. *sigh* It's a shame TPTB have to use Rikki as a point of conflict between them and make us dislike her so much. I was over feeling and sympathetic over her a long time ago. Now she's just nothing more than an annoyance.

Whatever it is, I'm going to hold out for the best. From the setting, I'm guessing they're at a scene - which is weird since they're usually pretty professional (in their own way) at work. This would be a first for something like this to occur. I'm looking forward to it. I hope Lindsay makes it clear to Danny that she wants this relationship to work, and it's not going to be based on Rikki in anyway.

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I'm looking for the ep Liffy, so far our girl has had tiger dung & is playing in a dumpster. :D I'll get it, promise! Where is Kandy?

Found Kandy! That was episode 2.11 Trapped, took me long enough to find it! :lol: Nice manip of the episode, Danny shirtless (and pantless) woohoo!!

Subway ho!! That is episode 2.13 Risk, when our Linds shows up at the crime scene all sexy in her pretty dress & Danny's eyes practically popped outta his head - that's the only reason he went and spoke to the girl, he was a little worked up! I love the gutter, it's awesome!:guffaw:

I don't know what the spoiler was in the last post from Dims, I refuse to ruin my flufftastic emotions right now. :lol:

Haven't figured out how to properly multi quote so I hope this is right. :D

As for the kidnapped together, having finally hunted down Trapped, how about just locking the two of them in that room again? May as well make the use of an unused King size bed ;) really, the Gutter is where I belong :devil:

*Happy Peaches runs away, completely oblivious to pessimistic thoughts - cookies for the faithful (no pun intended) ;)*

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

The gutter is a fantastic place to be! Especially with these fine people! :lol: It is nothing to be ashamed of to have a mind in the gutter.

6. Little_Peaches

Oh, I'm very much inclined to stay here for a long, long time. It's nice to meet people as warped as me. I especially Liffy's attitude to how they'd work together, 'recreate' a scene involving two bodies on the bed. :lol:
    Well you would. Could you imagine Mac & Stella - guys, that isn't neccessary, there was no bed involved! Uh huh - but say there was! bad boys and girls.

I am too rather suspicious of the snickerdoodle cookies. I like oatmeal & raisin :D

7. eveninstarz14

What was that episode where Mac at the end finds a couple together in bed almost dead (all I can remember is that it's from this season) how about we see Lindsay and Danny recreate that one? :lol:

Ah guys lets just go old school and have chocolate chip cookies! Snickerdoodles are not my favorite but I enjoy them a lot!

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Our girl's had a lot thrown at her. She can handle anything short of giving birth to a baby Messer without cursing the father. :p

Was it really Trapped? Heh, I only remember Danny wanting pizza through the whole :p Yay for Lubed up DL! WOO HOO! :drool:

*wipes tear* :lol: Oh...dear, dear, Subway Ho. I hope she's doing well :p Poor Danny he probably had thoughts of Lindsay in that dress all the way till next Monday. Wait...actually, he'd probably be thinking of taking the dress off. :p

Good for you! Yay for fluff because we will get through this. :)

Very nice...very nice indeed. =D How long do you think they'd go before Danny gets hungry (for food) and they have to come out? :p

Of course there's nothing to be ashamed of. :) You'd be missing out if you didn't pass by once in a while. :lol:

9. Little_Peaches

I am so not going on wikipedia to find out! :lol: I was determined not to, to find Lindsay lubed up & the subway ho - I did it the old fashioned way, trawling thru DVDs. Which btw paid off, I stuck with Trapped & am fully enjoying Danny getting hot & sweating in a rather becoming white wife beater. ;) And! He's being a complete genius with his home made chemistry analysis.

So many dirty thoughts but I shall not leave anything that corrupt the minds of youth. :devil:

As for Danny getting hungry, this awesome panic room has food supplies as well as a bathroom & mighty glue! :lol:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Why did it have glue? How odd is that. OMG! PANIC! I NEED SUPERGLUE!! :guffaw:

I wish Linds could've been trapped in there with him. They'd have so much fun being annoyed at each other, calling each other names, blaming each other until they both just give up, and make out :p

Then they can make use of the nice little bed in the room whilst everyone else rushes to "save" them. :lol:

11. eveninstarz14

It's been a while since I have seen the episode, glue?

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I remember the glue :lol: It was so random..so thats probably why I dont remeber why they said it was there.

Dang, you guys post...OUTRAGEOUSLY FAST! I was just reading through this thread yesterday then I get home today and theres 2 more pages. Craziness. :lol:

Oh and Im pretty sure someone has answered this already because it was a few pages back, but yes Liffy snickerdoodles are awesome! :drool:
    BTW, I think someone switched Liffy's pink fog tank with a tank of "excited" gas. Geez, what a gutter mind he has :lol: Wait..We're in gutterville..nevermind.

Anyways, Im looking forward to the episode to see all our questions answered! Its just two days away!! :)

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

good late morning my dears :)

I came to a conclussion about the promo - which I still havent seen. promos serve the sole purpose of confusing and intriguing the viewers. well, we are thorougly confused and definitely hooked so good job on that. howg

I so want to see that. screaming battle to clear the air, Danny being thrown against a wall and then hot make-up smex. the gutter is such a lovely place

and Im all for hand holding. my dream scenario is seeing them dance or him singing for her. but Im OK with the hand holding too.

and all the talk of reanacting scenes made me think of a crime scene at a fair (you know, farris wheels, booths where you can win something) and Lindsay teasing Danny about his throwing abilities. and then at the and of the episode we would get a shot of them at one of the booths where you throw balls at bottles and the guy there is handing Danny a teddy bear. he then gives it to Lindsay and she smiles at him. fades to black

I simply love fluff. I think it shows a little

14. Little_Peaches

Yip, Stella tells him to print the knife by getting some glue, put it into the coffee maker and stick in the knife. Hey Presto (woman's a genius, honestly!) the sticky knifes show a very pretty & clear print. As Danny said, he remembered seeing that on an ep of Flintstones. :rolleyes:

Make out? My, my aren't we being clean!:confused: Oh wait!

There it is! :guffaw: This place is a wonderful place to be on such a filthy minded morning!

*Leaves peanut butter & nutella cookies for everyone! (except non believers! ;))*

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Weren't there other random stuff there too? I thought I remember seeing plaster or something :lol: How odd...a panic room with glue and plaster? What you gonna do? Eat them? Or does the room allow for arts and crafts during panic!hour :p

I think I had another of my novel posts return a few posts back. That might have taken up a bit of space :lol:

Oh please don't mention excitement. I haven't been able to sleep or eat since last wednesday, I've had about one proper meal since then and nearly threw that all up too. I just want fluff (and maybe some gutter), but fluff...yeah...I'm really sick now. You can tell by the lack of the gutter juice in this post :eek:

I need Dr. Monroe please!

It's tomorrow where I am, but it's 2 days till I see it too. :eek: This just sucks. I want to get this whole, depressing, annoying, evil storyline over and done with so we can go back to the nice fluffy days when they were actually...you know...happy. Depressed Danny is depressing. Depressed DL is just...torture. I want my happy times back :(

My optimism is running low because of this darn nausea...nobody mention the R person ever again, and nobody mention food unless it's ice cream, or whipped cream, or chocolate sauce, and it's either covering Danny, or Lindsay, and one of them is having dessert. :devil: Ooh, gutter's back. :)

Yeah, it's heavily edited, we don't know what goes where, and it's done nothing but send some people into outrage, a few into smiles of glee, and me - nauseous. The only thing I'm deathly afraid of is that even though the scenes may be cut and pasted out of order...they'll still take place. And now I'm talking about one scene which I dread above all else. *sigh*

The gutter is such a lovely place isn't it? I hope that when it comes to it. They really talk about the things that're going on between them. The R person, Ruben, where they stand. If Lindsay's going to get angry, let her get angry. They need to get everything cleared between them and some tension ;) is bound to spark up here and there.

But they love each other, we know that, and it's about time they realise it too. :)

I just want a scene where we see them really comfortable with each other. Maybe they're sitting in the breakroom or something and Danny's impeccably close to her with a hand lazily around her waist without a care in the world if anyone could see. Of course he'd retract it when someone does come in, but they'd be sharing a whole buffet (why did I just remind myself of food?) of smiles and grins and blushes and laughs. I want to see the writers bring back to the lightness of their relationship, and I guess now that can only happen once this horrible period of uber-drama is over.

We don't need to see DL drama. Use the cases to attract viewers, creativity is limitless and the writers can do anything they want. They should leave DL alone until the situation warrants it. Why can't they just have shown Lindsay helping Danny through his grief, because we know she wants to, she just doesn't know how. Doesn't mean she wouldn't try after all the support he gave her. Instead we've got this, and I'm passed the sadness, and I'm just annoyed now. Why??

TPTB, you confuse me. Get your head on straight, make DL happy and make the cases actually INTERESTING!

I finally got myself up long enough to watch the last ep. And as for the forgetting of the birthday, if you watch Danny when the labtech gives Lindsay the report, he turns away and has that "oh shit!" look, similar to the one he gave Mac in SD I think :) Aww...he knows he shouldn't have forgotten her birthday. He's just trying to hide it under all that bravado. Kissing and dinner ensued later. Darn it, yet again we didn't get to see it :p

Seeing them dance would be great. Maybe an undercover job at a club or a ball? So they can either 'grind' together or simply 'glide' across the hardwood floor.... :)

Haha, they'd be making out on the ferris wheel!! lol, Danny'll be trying to win Linds a few big teddy bears and Lindsay's the one to end up getting him the big plushie toys. Plus she'd make him carry it anyway. :) And they'll be sharing cotton candy, and ice cream...and everything together, stealing kisses every now and again....*sigh* what happy days that would be if we ever got something like that. :)

I love fluff. DL fluff is my crack.

Why did I just get an image of Danny, when he's a daddy, watching Flinstones with his little boy by his side? *swoon*

Hey, they've already done what they could where the evidence is concerned. Why can't they do a little body excercise whilst their at it? Must be pretty boring in there (unless there IS arts and crafts), so...? DLwhumping!

It couldn't stay away. Dirty thoughts in the morning's the way to go :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.