Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Yeah, just saw that. And I take back what I said about Lindsay being cornered. Actually she looks pissed (yay) at Danny and I hope she slams the door on him when she leaves. I think that would've hurt because it seems to me she might have caught them at it :eek:

Poor Danny, he's gonna need alot of smooth moves to get his Montana back. Let's hope that's what the future episodes are going to give us!

2. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Hey y'all!!!

You know what I think we need after all this "Who's who?" promo discussion? A nice, fluffy pic. Or a manip, which is close enough. I really hope this isn't too big.

[​IMG]

Not my best work unfortunately, but I hope y'all like it! :)

Sissi

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

egads this is frustrating but for once i am going to think positive!

just think happy...just think happy...

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Thanks for posting my link here, Kelleigh. Others are already posting elsewhere and taking credit for it, but not crediting where it comes from. That's the only trouble with YouTube.

Oh well, I'm still holding out until Wednesday night. I know that things can look one way in the promo and be totally different when the episode airs. I'm adopting a wait and see attititude. No need to panic over something that might happen. One good thing that has happened from the promo though is that everyone is talking about the next episode, for good or for bad. We can hope for the good for D/L, at least I am.

And EveningStar, that's a very nice manipulation, very nice.

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

keep fluffing the gutter gas? do i even want to know???

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Sissi! Thanks for the song manip hun! *hugs* I wubs you!! :D

And that is the way we should all be feeling. Despite the oncoming storm. We still have each other to support and we're not going to give up on this perfect ship. If anything, we'll come out of this stronger than ever before and we'll laugh on all of this when we're down the road and DL are happily together.

This thread emits a pink fluffy gas which is regulated by yours truly :) I don't even know where it came from though (did it exist before I arrived?) Only Dutch can answer that :p

Right now, all we can do is wait and see, like Catey has said. There's no need to panic because even though the road seems dark, it doesn't mean the ending is just as dark or darker. I believe the writers have a purpose to this storyline and it isn't to break them up. There are more classy ways to do that rather than going down this route. This is just another challenge we have to go through with them, and we'll come out of it okay. I'm sure of it. :)

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

hello every one

I havent seen the promo and since Im stubornly SF I dont plan to do so either, I can wait till Friday

but from what I understood there is a kiss that is not DL and a love declaration and a pissed Lindsay. especially the last one Im really looking forward to see. I think its time Danny wakes up of his gunk or whatever he is in because he is acting like S1 all over again and we really dont need to take THAT route again.

I understand that Linds wanted to be supportive and she has been but enough its enough. now its time someone kick Mr. Messers fine ass and who better then his lovely country girl.

I was really puzzled about her parting look in DOA for a day but when I re-watched it, it seemed to be sad above anything. she was joking at first and then after his - really stupid, macho comment she was looking incredulous. and when he left like a kicked puppy she was just sad. and I understand her

and Im being totally positive for the future of this ship. just like in my new DL anthem - they are simply Built to last

toodles :)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hi Carly! We missed you around here! I like your anthem and you're completely right. They are built to last and there is no question about that. Whatever happens will happen but DL is going to pull through.

I really couldn't stand S1 Danny. He's matured over the seasons but doing this is just immature. Even if people deem it as "natural" or more "human" it's still a nauseating thought that Danny would even succumb to such idiocy.

But right now, we're still unsure of what the outcome will be. I hope we get to see Lindsay get angry at Danny because that conflict, I think, I what Danny needs. He needs to realise she's not a doormat and she can kick him between the legs with heels. She's not overly deliriously happy with every move he makes, she's not a 'fangirl', she's in love with him. She respects him and he should do the same rather than expect her to act like he can do no wrong.

I'm really looking forward to the scenes between them. It'll be a defining moment in their relationship and I hope that TPTB will make it clear to us what Danny and Lindsay want and what their future holds.

:)

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

oh, thanks, Liffy

now that the show is on again I will come more often I just need to remember to stick to happy thoughts and threads :)

and you are right. grieving is natural, idiocy not. he was through some hard times but he had people left and right offering support. it is his own fault if he decided not to take it. the world didnt stop, life goes on. he needs to find his place in it again and its OK but its time he starts with it.he cant really expect evry one waiting on him

amen to that. I mean he had enough respect for her to go with her decision of staying just collegues in S3 so where did it go. since then I think she showed that she values their relationship and I just dont understand what happened to him.

forgeting her birthday is one thing but trying to pass it off as something of no importance to them as an item - what the hell is he smoking?

it came kinda out of left field at least for me because in 4.14 it seemed like he was trying to work on their relationship. and now is he giving up?

there is also one other thing that is confussing me. I read somewhere here comments on how Lindsay was going after Danny in S2 like it was an established fact while I always felt it was the other way around. you probably discussed it back then, but what do you think?

enjoy the rest (or all of) the day :)

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I also felt that it was Danny chasing after Lindsay in S2. Actually, I've never felt Lindsay chased him at all but just went along with the flirting they did. Danny's the one who continuously asked her out for some food, Danny's the one who asked her out, Danny's the one who called on them having "chemistry", Danny's the one who flew to Montana, Danny's the one who took Lindsay's shift in SD.

People say that it was Lindsay doing all the pursuing but I didn't see that at all. I always saw it as the other way around, which is why now it seems even more baffling that Danny's doing all of this when he knows Lindsay's right there.

I didn't read too much into the birthday scene because it happens all the time. But now that I think about it, Danny passing it off might be something to do with Rikki. Maybe whatever happened between them is a flashback (before DOA) and he's feeling slightly guilty, and he's forgetting everything and Lindsay senses there's something wrong with they he's been acting? It's possible, and they really need to show them talk about it. Or yell. Yelling can be good and I think they need to get things out of their systems.

From the promo, I got the feeling that Lindsay was just unhappy and angry. If they were going to take a break, than I hope it's showing Lindsay being the one suggesting it, because she can't deal with it rather than Danny. It's his fault to begin with, nobody forced him to do anything with Rikki, so I'd like to see Lindsay slightly angry and upset at him for a moment.

We know they have feelings for one another and it's time they let it all pour out. And this, I think would be a prime time to do it. :)

11. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Okay, so I went away for a few days and I desperately wanted to make a post about how great Brugge is and how romantic it is and what a great place it'll be for Danny and Lindsay....and then I saw the promo...:scream: And after that I saw the extended version... :scream: And I have to say it took my quite a long while to make a post after seeing THAT!

I just quickly looked at all the posts I missed during my absence, but I have to agree with Stuffy: I hope Lindsay kicks his ass hard, very hard!
    I can't even think of what might happen, this is so stupid...I just have to wait and see I guess... AAARGH!

EDIT: After reading through the spoiler-thread it seems as Danny and Lindsay are on a date shortly after this :brickwall: incident...So that almost implies that they still are a couple... In that case, I think Danny realises just in time what he's doing and sends Rikki away...far FAR away :lol:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

We can't jump to conclusions yet. I hope this all works out for the better of our ship. I'm sure that despite that bad news we've had so far, something good will come of it.

I cannot see TPTB just dropping DL like that and Danny going off with Rikki. I hope he does realise the mistake before it's too late. Once again their relationship is put to the test; before if it was if Danny would wait for Lindsay. This time, if Danny realises his mistake and if Lindsay would accept it or distance herself away. Finding something like that out is going to hurt, no matter what people say. She has feelings for him and finds out he's been unfaithful? That's going to sting, but whatever happens, we have to remain optimistic that we'll come out of it stronger than before.

:)

Fluff fluff fluff. We need to spread the pink fog and dispel all this bad news.

13. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

*Chucks down the pom poms for now & jumps straight back into the gutter*

You go away for a couple of days and you spend two hours catching up? :lol:
    So far, I've resisted all temptation to view this so called 'extended promo' I had too many sleepless nights over the original one (it's not even been a week!)
    What TPTB are thinking, I've no idea - I'm going for a happy ending not our Avril's version of happy ending cos that didn't end up so good... Digressing here, I apologise.

Really why upset ourselves over what may be? I'm all for disappearing into a cloud of pink fog and dreaming of ice cream dripping in oh so inappropriate places! :devil:

Liffy, I read your fanfic - dream wasn't it? Awesome!

*Sighs and looks back at the pretty pictures*

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Yeah it was Dream :) Im trying to finish the next part but my muse is on strike because of all this drama. *sigh*

I think I'm just going to stop thinking about it. I dont think I can take anymore bad news of the sorts. Let's all just go get drunk at the 8-Ball :p Maybe DL's there plotting some kind of big boom for us and we're just all getting worked up over something that's going to be a good thing for our ship. If they fight, good, it's good to let those pent up feelings go, and they need to talk, I mean really talk about it anyway. Right now, anything can happen and all I want to do is curl up and think fluffy DL thoughts. :)

15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

^Old skool style? Back in the beginning, when they held hands for a demo and kept on holding till they got all embarrassed? Or when she fires off some stats on Superman and he says he may ask her to marry him? Or when he runs after her when she's upset & calms her down? More than once? May I add.

Can't wait for my probationary period on this thing ends and I can post my own fluffy pics. Cheer us all up in these dark, dark days.

I may take a little visit to CS cheeky smiles, playful touches - repeated use of Boom!

*Plays in the fog & bakes some cookies for all the optimists out there*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.