Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I was thinking about that just a moment ago when I was getting a back massage. (Good for thinking?) And I think it is a tad bit unfair that we're assuming the worst straight away. I like the idea of him pushing Rikki away before he does something he might regret. Danny knows that sleeping with Rikki won't bring back Ruben, but I think he also know it might make him lose Lindsay. He's not a stupid man, he does have a brain (and I hope he uses it). :) If that's the case, then I'm on board for going through brief nausea (again) before Danny figures out what he wants and goes to Lindsay to get it. :cool:

I wish the writers had given us a scene showing something so we get an idea of what Lindsay's feeling. They were so focused on showing Danny's grief that we really didn't get to see anyone else's view on the incident. We saw a bit of worry from Lindsay when she asked Flack to check up on him, and we got to see Flack's worry for his friend. Granted, Lindsay was at the lab and there was little she could do, even that little hallway scene (given a little tweak) would have been something; at least we'd know that she was concerned enough to check up on him. We've hardly gotten any good DL scenes since Ruben's death anyway...

But yeah, if Lindsay still hasn't told Danny the extent of her feelings, then I can't fault him for being confused (because we're just as confused, if not more). We saw Lindsay say she's not good at that kind of thing, but it didn't seem to me like she was just going to let it go. If things happened off screen, then I'm slightly annoyed that we didn't get to see it. But I refuse to believe that Lindsay hasn't done anything at all since then. She must have tried at some point. :confused: She's not a heartless person, but I think the writers were too engrossed with Danny, they forgot that we needed to see Lindsay's side of the story too... :(

Well whatever it is, I'm over the promo. Whatever the writers have got planned will air, and we'll take it one step at a time. DL isn't just going to disappear like a puff of smoke. They'll find a way to work through it. And even if they do go their own ways for a brief amount of time (2 episodes enough?) the writers can start over on a clean slate with their relationship, and hopefully handle it better.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I love Dutch's idea but I see Lindsay confessing her love first,. I just this me thing to be a dream (nightmare more like it) but like that is going to happen!

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*pop in*

*Hands out positivity cookies and milk*

I just saw the promo...but I think okay after reading all your post! :D

Anywayz just wanted to drop by and post two banners that I made for ILuvJonathanTogo, I hope ya'll don't mind me doing that, Enjoy :) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I promise to pop by later on today as CSI NY airs here today! :D

4. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

The only thing that I have noticed....where is the tatoo? I mean, I have looked at this over and over. I stilled it on my DVD player. I have looked at the one on youtube. Yet, the one thing that slapped me silly in the face last night was...."Wait, where is his tatoo!" So, in my tortured mind I franticly continued to look for it and it wasn't there. So, my question to you is.... "Is it really Danny and Rikki, OR two people from a case?" You know how TPTB love to just jerk with our brains. They have done it before. Like witht he first eppy in season 4. I was so sure that was Stella gettin her groove back with another guy. But what did it end up being? The people they were actually working their case on.

So, now take a breather with me! One nice deep cleansing breathe, and now release. Now, don't ya feel a little bit better.

Also, Ausilleo, or whatever his name is...says there would be a break in their relationship. Perhaps this is the break. You know there are different ways in which a person can describe a break.

Oh, and HI, haven't been here is so long I had to reactivate. Hope we are all well!:)

5. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i have seeing the tatoo,on his right shoulder,

i know it's a terrible video but you see in the beginging his shoulder.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbi_6tJzHVY

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

The way the promo showed it, it seemed as if she was forced into a corner; like a 'this is the only chance I've got, so I'll say it'. If their relationship isn't what we want it to be (yet) I think Lindsay realises that Danny might not see it the way she does, so she's just putting it out there. He'll either take it or walk away, and that would explain that hurt expression on her face. She does't know how he's going to take it at all.

Thanks for stopping by Soph! I love your banners :)

Welcome back messygirl73, and yeah, I haven't been able to find his tattoo either. There is a darkish blob there but I've compared it to his tattoo (good thing I have stills of him shirtless :p ) and it's either totally distorted or just not there. I'm hoping it's not there and this was some kind of a flashback regarding people in their case. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

7. eveninstarz14

I wasn't going off the promo, I think even if these events never happened, I still think she would confess (although I wouldn't call falling in love a crime so what makes it a confession?) her love first. Danny doesn't seem the type of guy to reveal his feelings first especially since he is a guy who forgets signifcant others birthdays and steak sides (what the heck is steakside???):wtf:

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well, I looked at ^ that vid again and I still have trouble seeing it with all the flames and stuff :brickwall:, but something in his stance makes me think that it is Danny...

Perhaps TPTB make their whole (possible) confrontation about a bunch of flash-backs, including their conversation when Lindsay followed him after her talk with Mac, her confession of falling in love with him, his confession of almost (yeah, sticking to that one :p) going too far with Rikki, and then they decide to continue their relationship and to both be more open in the future to ensure a happily ever after <- Ooh, that :censored: pink fog

shazza, great banners! and I'm glad we made you feel better about the promo. :D

Well, whatever way it will turn out, I'm sure that it will at least be a big scene ;) and like Liffy said:
    Amen!

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Hehe i've given up trying to watch the promo it just confuses me even more decided I will wait it out because spoilers are the death of me.

Tho watching AIF last night i did think oooh it is definately Rikki then changed my mind. Cos for all we know could be a flashback when Lindsay had long hair which did go through my head but realised then why would it be.

I worked out to i would have been like her if my birthday was forgotten I wouldn't be annoyed to the extreme just miffed more which i think she was its more of a well everyone else did surely you got the hint kind of moment.

In my own wierd way i've kind of realised it can't be a bad ending from all the spoilers bout the inspection and the ball game... so technically there is a sign of hope but then this is TPTB and can be taken in many ways... I've given up decided not to read DL spoilers cos i get annoyed

Meh its all just a mass of messyness, I want some of the sarcy comments back and bickering.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

I just got Billy Ray Cyrus' latest album. Yay for more Billy DL songs! (must spam soundtrack) :lol:

Well alot of people have that stance, and you can't exactly tell someone's stance from the midwaist up :lol: Oh I hope it's some random man and I'll end up laughing off my chair with all this speculation. hehe.

I like that idea. TPTB does tend to put those kind of scenes in flashbacks don't they? But the background of Lindsay's little love scene :)p) makes me think it's at the lab, so maybe that's recent.

Maybe it's just one big nightmare for Lindsay...and she wakes up and confesses her love to him :) What? It could happen...

I come up with a list of different people everytime I watch it. Everyone says it's someone with long hair held up. I thought it was something hanging in the background :rolleyes:

Blegh, I'm staying away from the spoilers too, I think we've overanalysed the situation and now just getting annoyed at everyone. I'm just going to sit here and imagine that it is Lindsay's nightmare, and she suddenly bursts into the scene guns blaring and Rikki scurries off, and then Lindsay resumes making out scene. :p Hello gutter, I've missed you so.

11. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Like that idea..

Glad you liked 'em, more graphics to come soon I hope! :D

^^You and your country :rolleyes: can't you listen to something else for a change?! :lol:

okay The King of the Gutter is back! but I'm with you I'll stay away from the spoilers box...it just lead to overanalysis

12. eveninstarz14

was it just me or was Rikki about the same height as Danny? And in the promo, the person was definately much shorter than Danny (who isn't that tall to begin with) and Lindsay is pretty short...

13. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Not only that, but this guy has got ALOT of hair for it to be Danny. I mean, yes he has let his hair grow out some, but I just don't think it looks like him. I don't know!!! I am banging my head here people!!! (Messygirl goes fuming mad at the CBS trailer folks and mubbles to herself....I hate TPTB, they secretly get off on this crap.)

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^Well maybe the guy :p is standing and the woman :p is sitting on the side of a bed (or pooltable :wtf:) and I cannot really see his hair, maybe it's up in a clip too :p

Hmm that's right, it is pretty hard, but it's just something *shrugs*...isn't there a shot available from the waist down :devil:...I think I will be able to really figure out who it is then....:angel:

:guffaw::guffaw:and suddenly we're back before 'Child's Play' and the last five eps have been one big bad dream :cool:

15. eveninstarz14

NO! no more nightmares for Lindsay! All of those nightmares from her past is enough to last her lifetime! If Danny and the situation is giving her nightmares then screw it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.