Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

meep! is that what i heard you squeal over there, dl_shipper?? :p that picture is so meep-worthy!

danny and lindsay in season 4 has such dirty little jokes. :evil:

lindsay doesn't have to tell you anything, naughty stuffy!! she can run her hands through whatever she wants to on danny.

Cuzzie and stuffy, why can i see you two playing pool against DL giggling throughout?? i'm not so sure i'd WANT to play on that pool table after it has seen what it has seen!! :)

this new layout and everything has put my brain in the blender. :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liffy pops into the thread carrying a tray of M&M muffins - because he was hungry and hasn't had breakfast* Morning all! A happy Monday to everyone, and here's hoping to having had a wonderful weekend!

Argh! Sorry babes, I've fixed the links. (New format...meh, I'm too used to LJ's link pop ups, they get rid of the extra http:// automatically. Here it doesn't so I ended up with 2).

It's always nice to down memory lane once in a while isn't it? I was watching Zoo York the other day, and enjoyed their looks and banter so much I was thinking to myself "They better get together soon cos they're perfect!". I blinked and remembered that was 2 seasons ago and they *are* together now. :) Danny is simply more amusing when he's with Lindsay. He comes up with the weirdest lines (Denace the Menace?) and shooting pebbles at squirells. :lol:

Danny and Linds find each others little quirks and you can tell by their little grins when the other does it. I hope we get more of that in the future eps!

Well they left their clothes at the door too but I think I prefer it that only they discard their clothing. Everyone else can keep 'em on thanks :lol: I think I'll use that icon for all the newbies. Who can get tired of watching D/L nekkin on the pool table with a blanket and a couple of cushions (in Danny's case he is Lindsay's cushion :p )

Oh you definitely weren't the only one Nat! When I first saw that picture of Danny, my thought was basically "What did Lindsay do to him??" He does have that "I've just been slammed into a wall by a small woman and I want to have another go" look doesn't he? :lol: Go Linds! Dutch, he looks like he's been more than brutally kissed, I don't think he knows where he is anymore, and by the looks of it, he's probably trying to figure out what just happened; One minute they were in closet....making out with his girl and the next he's sitting at a flat thingie which he thinks is called a table. :)

Well as for they not being able to look at a pool table the same way anymore, we don't really know do we? If they've been picturing each other nekkid on a pool table for a while, well, it wouldn't change a thing now would it? More like a dream come true :lol:

I want the return of chocolate chip muffins! One of them needs to be eating a muffing and the other steals a bite of said muffin, and they grin at each other and then they kiss, and grope, and go for it again because choc-chip muffins are YUMMY!

Okay, seriously? If I could get what I really want, I want a scene of them getting ready in the morning (after one spends the night at the other's place). I'd be giddy on the floor if that happened. Or...a breakfast scene - I like breakfast scenes too.

And if that's all too much to ask, how bout a new spin on LRC where Linds turns up to their date and they're both LATE for work because they just couldn't help making out in the car. :p

Hehehe it's that word again! *MEEP!* I love that word...

*wipes remainder of food off screen*

We would love to (right Twinny?). We'd even take pictures as mementos. :lol:

Can I turn it on? I love turning on blenders. :p

Anyways, here's another piccy for our thready!!

[​IMG]

Don't they look so...fitting? Danny looks like he's going to jump here right there and then. And Linds looks like she's teasing him....poor guy.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  3. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Whaaa! What happened here??? I'm away for a few days and Talk CSI didn't even remember me :eek: That was a bit of a problem, had to think very very hard about my password... *blushes*

And there were a lot of new posts to read. That's not a bad sign, it was way too quiet in here for the past few weeks. New posts usually mean new spoilers, so...

I saw your pics Liff, Danny is looking absolutely yummie! And I like how you said Lindsay can run her hands through his hair...

April 2nd, right? That's about 3 more weeks...and that's a long time.

You know what happened in Holland? CSI:NY is put on hold for the time being! No more eps! I hope it's not too long for it'll be back again...

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i can't look at a pool table the same way anymore either. when i see one i start laughing like an idiot and start humming Paolo Nutini's song "Jenny Don't Be Hasty" haha.

the new promo pic of Danny/Carmine is ok. i like the shorter hair he was sporting before. but who cares the man is hot he can shave his head and pierce anything on his face and still be walking sex. in the pic Danny does look like he just had the time of his life in the supply closet lol. i love you guys and your dirty thoughts.

anyone get the new CSI mag? not gonna say too much since it's not really supposed to be out yet but the articles with Carmine and Anna are soo good. lots of great info on their characters.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well...that's one of the many things she can run her hands through :p Now if only we also got an "I-just got laid" look on Lindsay, everything would be just darn perfect. :lol: Unfortunately TPTB's mean and doesn't like giving her Lindsay promo pics!! Grr.

MTC, I've read the articles about Anna and Carmine too. But yeah, I'll see about posting it up once the magazine is actually available. There are some nice things about our ship and their indiv characters. Great read.

^Haha, but I don't think Linds would be too happy if he shaved his head and got a gazillion facial piercings. She likes him (not too) clean but proper :)

Well that's good because them dirty thoughts ain't ever goin' away. :) But yeah, Danny does look happily confused doesn't he....I wish I could just sneak in and take a look at that supply cupboard and see how thoroughly they trashed the place. If it's not up to par, I'll have to call 'em back in for round 2 and 3 :lol:

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*enters the thread with a whole tray filled with freshly baked chocolate chip muffins* :)

LOL :guffaw: aren't we all funny and gutterminded people...we see a pic of Danny with a kinda weird look on his face and some wild hair and immediately everyone starts imagining what Lindsay did to him to have created that messed-up appearance...:evil:

And Liffy, you are right, she most definitely did more to him than just kiss, but what I was actually thinking was too M-rated to write down here :drool: - I am really curious to see the scene that gave him that intense stare :lol: *flat thingie* :lol:

I'm with you! Every time I see a pool table (or hear 'Jenny don't be hasty' - txs for the reminder MTC *plays song* :)) I start to grin like an idiot...and somehow I can just imagine Danny and especially Lindsay doing the same - I think Danny will try to stay cool about it until Lindsay (being the vixen that she is :devil:) starts to wink at him, lick her lips, etc. and make him blush and stutter like a school boy...:eek:

*CLATTER* < that was the sound of your shattering halo :eek:

That's strange because I just saw on RTL4 that they are still broadcasting new eps of CSI (Vegas) on Monday nights...you know you can always come here when you get D/L withdrawal symptoms...:)

Yes, please - I've already read a little bit *hugs buddy who send it to her*, but I'd love to know what else is said...

*MEEP!*

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  7. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Wowee, what a fancy new site! I like that Mo's lovely poem pops up when you go to select the page of the thread :thumbsup: I was well impressed with that. and the star trek smilies are amusing.... I wonder if we can get some CSI NY ones? But I am pretty sure that we will make full use of the drool smiley in this thread :drool:

Thanks to everyone for all of the lovely DL pictures posted here. It has been nice to see those great scenes again. Here is hoping that we get some new shots of them to use.

Meep!!! - I totally thought that when I saw Danny's new hairdo :guffaw:Somebody get that man to a hairdressers ASAP! It is distracting from his hotness. What on earth would Lindsay say coming home to that???

And I have a question for you all to while away the time until the new eppy airs.... if you could add one line to a DL scene, what would it be and why?

My choice would be to add to the end of the LRC corridor scene as Lindsay walks away...
    Danny - If there's anything you need from me, just let me know okay?
    [Linsday walks down the corridor, with Danny left standing alone]
    'cos when I said "Dinner. A few drinks. Some laughs" I really meant Marriage, A few kids, lots of laughs"
    This is still my favourite angsty scene and Danny looks so lost at the end of it. I am sure that he wanted to say the above line :lol:

Anyway, i am off to have a looksie round the new site. Have a good day!

8. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I know what you mean! When Liff just said 'there is more she can run her hands through' I saw such a DIRRRRTY image in my head...We certainly are gutterminded :evil: BTW, what ever happened to GutterVille? I think I left my giraf behind... :wtf:

Same here, it really doesn't matter if you're a mother of two (soon three), you still grin like an idiot when you're at IKEA and that song starts playing.
    Aww, that's sweet! :) But you're right, it is strange. There were also new eps of Miami, and the last ep we had from NY was also new. But then it stopped...'Brothers and Sisters' is now coming.... *boring*

Oh, and Bella: will you stop drooling on me?!

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Hiya... am new *waves*

I'm a partial DL shipper if that makes sense i prefer the nice smart alec comments and flirting compared to the fluffy stuff which can be a tad eurgh.

I was reading back as saw someone mentioned what would they like to see in the post strike episodes and i thought the only thing i would love to see is confirmation... even if its just one line or a small scene at the start... it would be nice to actually know they are together even tho i assume they are i would feel better knowing. Though i am also happy they haven't totally thrown it at us this season, they didn't have to totally hide it.

Buzzkill has been one of my favourite DL moments so far this season it was just the nice banter which has always worked with the 2 characters. They work with the little childish comments.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Welcome to the thread Dawni! Although you may not like all aspects of D/L, I'm glad you like some parts of their relationship. :) I for one am eagerly hoping the return of I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass Lindsay and more of the old banter made new!

You know guys, I was watching Boo the other day, and I know alot of us were disappointed with that ep (we had such high expectations but got squat) but I came up with this kind of warped conclusion about the episode which only took - what? - a really long time to come up with.

With Boo we saw, and it was proved, that D/L actually can work with each other under weird circumstances and not let their relationship get in the way. They are capable of being professional and that episode pretty much shows that doesn't it? :) TPTB has such funny ways of proving things to us. And then the episode after they made us happy again with 'love handles'. I wanna see that scene again, but this time picturing them without their clothes on. :drool:

Hmm...I would add the same line to however many D/L scenes we've had so far.

Danny: Can I grab your ass?

Why? Because Danny likes to grab Lindsay's ass, and she likes her ass to be grabbed by him (and this whole ass-grabbing thing is Auda's fault for getting it in my head all those weeks ago). It's a win-win situation (for them and for us :) )

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I have to say I'm a DL shipper if any its i just can't take over the top fluffyness scenes because its a CSI show. I like the condom scene it just showed that spark is still there. When people say the chemisty isnt there they are the only 2 i have seen with that i mean GSR you kind of never saw it i mean its probably what they were going for but with DL you knew something could happen they had that chemistry

Boo was funny i expected more because they were out there and only the 2 of them and same with all in the family i kind of expected a DL scene with everything that happened but then i was happy there wasn't because those kind of moments i kind of like the imagine myself what it would have been like.

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Welcome newbies and first time thread posters. We are happy to have you here. I'm still getting used to all the new features here. Like where are the smilies?? :(

I think we often talk about fluffiness in terms of how we feel about the ship in our own little thread. What we talk about, what we say we wish would happen on the show, and what we realistically expect to happen are actually different things.

We talk a lot about fluff, but those nice, simple moments (ie: condom scene) are great for us shippers. I think most shippers would like to see more concrete and deeper feelings between them, but I don't think anyone is ready to see the "Oh, I wub you huney buney wuney." That's a little too much. Besides, we are the only ones that are allowed to be that syrupy. Haha.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Though I can picture Danny saying that just to make fun of Lindsay or vice versa. :lol:

D/L has enough chemistry to make anything burst into flame. :) But yeah...they do work well together and they play off each other naturally. Unlike some other ships, it doesn't seem forced between them whatsoever. Their snickering and banter is what they do best on screen. I wish we'd get some of that all the time. Maybe all that harmless fighting will get them in the supply closet more often.

I took another look at the Danny-promo pic and I thought he looks slightly annoyed at something just behind the "I've had the ride of my life" look. Maybe someone's flirting with Lindsay in the corridoor...or someone's getting a wee bit too close for his comfort. :)

I REALLY want to see Danny get angry at someone for moving onto his girl. Then Lindsay can tease him for being overprotective and jealous, and then they can have more clotheless fun. :D

I'm always up for clotheless fun. :devil:

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well Liffy's naked love handling remark made me come up with a great line (*is so modest*) to answer Bella's question (the underlined part is mine :rolleyes:):

Lindsay: 'Definitely, could have gone through the love handles.'
    Danny: 'That's too low, wise ass; besides, I didn't hear you complain when you were holding on to them for dear life, last night.' ;)
    Lindsay: :eek:

Aaw, sweetie, I know you thought long and hard about what could make 'Boo!' still a great D/L ep, but as soon as I read 'warped' all I could think was :vulcan::rommie: they have boldy gone where no ship has gone before :p

Well at least he's in the great company of my goat...I'm sure they are wandering the street waiting for us shippers to return and fill 'the 8-ball' again once the new eps start...

Welcome Dawni, and I would also love to see some confirmation :)...Like Auda said, those sweet, little moments are great and I sure hope we get a lot more of those, but a scene that tells the world that they are more than merely two bantering and teasing befriended colleagues is not too much to ask for imo ;)...A simple kiss or a line that shows that they've gone beyond friendship would be really appreciated; and that doesn't immediately has to be all lovey-dovey :eek: but can be done in a hot and/or fun way too.:)

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Yes confirmation would be great! It would be even better when they do it without clothes on :D

:lol: Oh I could picture Danny thinking that but he might not say it. He'd just grin that devilish grin of his and she'd know exactly what he's thinking about. Maybe be she'd give him a nother extra pinch or two in the love handles. haha.

Hahaha, you said that and all I could think of was that they've got to get their clothes off at maximum warp :lol:

You know what would be fun? If during an episode Lindsay's no where to be seen and we learn from Danny (when he's telling Mac or Stella) that she's sick and under bedrest from the doctor. At the end of the episode we see Danny arriving arriving at her apartment carrying some hot soup and fishing out a key from his pocket. Steps in and sees he lying in bed reading a book or something looking absolutely miserable that she's stuck in bed and not allowed to go anywhere. He'd laugh at her and give her a little peck on the forehead take off his shoes and settle in beside her. :)

I love my shippy mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.