Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ is that the new fic? :cool:

i had a D/L nightmare! i dreamt that danny and lindsay were on a case and a haunted wall ate lindsay and chopped her into 1000s of pieces! danny fought with some bad guys as he tried to race to save lindsay. i can still hear lindsay screaming, "danny, danny, help me!" :( :( i woke up at 5am and did not go back to sleep. sigh.

loving that picture from SOoH cause it makes the bad dream go away! :)

D/L factoid question of the day: what was the first case danny and lindsay worked on together without help from their supervisors?

i'm on calendar duty tomorrow! ;)

*sprays Angel with the fluffy pink fog*

Well that's one of the weirdest nightmares I've ever heard of :confused: anyways...happy thoughts m'dear! Remember those two HAWT pictures I sent you ;) they should cheer you up.

what was the first case danny and lindsay worked on together without help from their supervisors?

Oh! *raises hand* I know, I know! *ponders*...was it 'Youngblood'?

Why do I have the feeling that I'm wrong? :p

Liffy my dear wubs, I read your fic and I felt all warm and fuzzy. You are a fluffy bunny! *snuggles her buddy*

This advent calendar is a fantastic idea :D loves it!

Hey I am new!!!

I am one big fan of Danny and Lindsay!! AHH they are just so cute together words can't describe it!

So glad they god together in the season 3 season finale!

We don't get the new season of CSI:NY until Feb/March which sucks

Hey NZG, didn't expect to see you here ;) :lol:

I love this DL advent guys its really cheering me up after a few weeks of stressfull RL!!

I haven't been here in a few days, but I missed you guys! :(

MO, Thank you for bringing back the Season 2 pics. I loved season 2. The flirting, the bantering all of it made it a great season. :)

D/L Advent Calendar: Tuesday December 4, 2007

222_0082.jpg

^^ credit to csi-caps.com ^^

~Do you see what I see?
Do you hear what I hear?~

auda, is "Holding Hands, Holding Hearts..." from a song? or did you just come up with that pretty phrase? :) my Danny and Lindsay Xmas list includes something FLUFFY! i need something to get me through the new year!

stuffy the DL college student exclaimed: Oh! *raises hand* I know, I know! *ponders*...was it 'Youngblood'?
^^^ is it? i think it might be. that's why i'm asking, silly! :p :p *tickles stuffy* look, it's one of your fav moments (Stealing Home)!

Sarah with a sweet tooth requested: I really want some holiday cookes...with sprinkles...in the shape of D's and L's. Oh how cute! Someone get baking!
^^^ who's our resident baker? DaLicious Bakery, anyone? if i actually do this in RL, i'll um post the picture :p .

miss ya too, vex :cool:!
and welcome, NZGirly.

who's our resident baker? DaLicious Bakery, anyone? if i actually do this in RL, i'll um post the picture
You totally gave me an idea! If you dont bake them, I will :D

What I want from D/L this Christmas (And what we have all been talking about) is more hand holding. They hardly even give glances anymore so hand holding would be more than great.

Good morning sweeties! :D

Angel dear, great choice for a pic - That picture is still fabulous with those landmarks in the background and our lovely couple on the foreground... :)

I think Danny's look after her "Have you ever seen a wheatfield?" is so funny - that's one way to shut Messer up; :p although by now she knows other ways too... :devil:

Vex great to see you back and judging by you avvie, you've been baking too :lol:...those look delicious.. :D

I really don't know what their first unsupervised case was :confused: *too early to use my brain* Anyone?

Welcome NZGirly! We're all a bit crazy in here, but that's part of the fun :)...hope to see you around more often...

I typed a message and then it didn't go through, damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I spoil your fun by mentioning that you are FLUFFY and then bribing you with cookies?? And while, I may be agree that deepening the relationship should involve complete honesty, I hope that it is done very fluffily (new word here) with minimal angst and pain. I will no longer use cookies to get what I want, I'll use La La against you!!

You can't use my puppy against me!! Besides, she wubs me. She wouldn't betray me.

I'm not a fluffy, Have you seen me be a fluffy (besides catnip and smacked, damnit!) I demand cookies!

No why the min angst huh? come on, gotta give me more then that!

xx

*Mo looks at Lynny with her best innocent expression...* Who me?? Well you know what they say darlin'...Desperate times call for desperate measures...

*glares* I will get you back

I know which is exactly why I said what I said..."I can read you baby like an open book...stop you dead in tracks with just one look..."(okay that's a theme song to a tv show...anybody, anybody?? )

(have no clue, seriously) -- Thats so not fair. I'm telling Linds!

Ohhhh really? Well now with such a great incentive and you promising to post really nice stuff who could possibly resist?! Plus the fact that I happen to love looking at pics of D/L so why not anyway!

Crap, I was hoping you wouldn't have taken me seriously.

aww cute DL. Fun times, miss those times, Is that when Mac was playing and Linds took Danny to show him? ha. I laughed at Danny's expression. What? he was so cute and funny.
I miss those DL moments. I really do.

What pic is the other one from?

Heck yeah she does hon and she told me she made these really yummy gooey perfect ones just for you, well you and Danny, but still! She said he could share with you as long as you didn't make him hand feed each bite to you like you did last time!

What? I likey! I didn't hear Danny complain :devil:

She knows how I like my cookies all yummy and gooey. Love Linds for it. :)

You so didn't just laugh at me!

xxx

Wow, she really pissed you off big time, didn't she? ...But both auda and you are right...things need to be addressed, before they can really move on ...But don't you agree just a little that Lindsay is acting more like the pre-LRC-Lindsay (baking cookies and all ) and perhaps deserves a little of your love back ...she may need it if the angst returns...

I did say I love her for the cookies :) Linds knows how I like em. (and Mo of course)

If things are adressed, I'll be nice and probably ship DL like I used to. She just pinched a nerve there. I felt for Danny. Thought it deserved an explainin' to do. :D

xxx

Oh and Not a FLUFFY
and welcome NZGirly! :)

Bella skips into the thread singing .... "I don't mind spending everyday, Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile, Ask her if she wants to stay awhile,And she will be loved She will be loved"

O/T but I saw Maroon 5 in concert last night :D :D :D Omigod - they were fabulous!!! That would be a nice angtsy song for our couple :devil:

Mo - what a great picture from the courtroom scene. I never noticed how he holds her hand to his heart :) I think most of us agree that we want something of this nature ASAP!!!! I am signing up for the holding hands campaign!

NZGirly - welcome to the thread :) Don't worry, I am waiting for the new season of CSI NY too. It will hopefully air in the UK around the same time as you so we can watch together ;) But if you are craving DL scenes, I can highly recommend Sugah's The Story of Danny and Lindsay on You Tube - its fab!!

Lovely Natty who posted my advent pic said
I love this DL advent guys its really cheering me up after a few weeks of stressfull RL!!
I hope RL calms down for you soon Natty. Do you want to post tomorrows advent pic (Wed 5 Dec)??

Angel - fab picture! That is a great scene .... wheatfield and skylines :D I love how Lindsay always manahes to have a comeback for Danny's comments :lol:

anyway, have a good day everyone!

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...what a glorious feeling I'm happy again...!" *Mo waltzes in singing along with Gene Kelly, which she considers very appropriate since half of her state is in a state of emergency and under water from too much rain!* :lol: Yeah, happy Tuesday to you all...I was a bit afraid I'd wake up this morning with no power, and while that would mean no work, I'm not a huge fan of no electricity! :lol:

Anyway...all that to say...this is going to be a quick post again this morning, sorry! Angel hon I love the "Stealing Home" pic...that is a classic D/L scene and it never fails to make me smile! :D Good times! Lol, their teasing and flirting is perfect! :D

Lynny the theme song was from the sitcom "Still Standing" (I had to look it up, it was randomly stuck in my head! :lol: ) and nope I wasn't laughing at you...just with you! ;)

Yeah anytime they hold hands...which I was just realizing is more often than I initially thought...they do it several times and I love it, because each time they have (the two or so times) there has been a very deliberate focus on their hands! In City of the Dolls...the camera focuses totally on their hands and then again in Sleight Out of Hand it focuses in on their hands...it's like their totally making a point of showcasing that they are holding hands...I likes! Now I want the simple hand holding as they walk into work, or as they come out of the elevator and then they let go before any really discovers...but we'd still see! :D Please PTB! :D

Okay I have to be off to work...mmmmm, a power outtage at work would be nice! :lol: Okay my dears...I'll be back later! Have a swell day! Sorry I was so short...

*Mo grins and grabbing her picketing sign to picket with her Fluffy Twin, shimmers away in her fluffy bubble!* :D

HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *gives Angel a big bear hug for the lovely picture*

I do loves that scene :D 'tis such a beautiful one. I like to think that Danny is implying that New York is Lindsay's home now. And just the say he said 'Montana'...*sighs* so gorgeous! And the skyline isn't bad either ;)

Welcome aboard NZGirly! *hands new buddy a complimentary packet of M&Ms* Enjoy your stay on our lovely ship, which is currently heading out into the glorious sunset. Don't mind our craziness :p we all wubs each other. *throws pie at everyone* See? Feel the lurve :D

Hand-holding? I like :) a subtle way of showing their relationship. Hows about a scene where they're snugging in bed together, both sleeping peacefully, and Mac phones Danny's cell and tells them they have to go to a scene. After Danny hangs up, he kisses Lindsay's temple and gently wakes her.

Either one will give us a good ol' fashioned SQUEE!!

Picketing campaign? May I join? *Stuffy grabs her sign and swords, ready to picket with her buddies*

*big bear hugs stuffy back and still got eyes on your wink-worthy banner*

awww *blushes*. im glad you like the Stealing Home picture.

and i had a good D/L dream last night: danny and lindsay went to a press conference. lindsay smiled as danny was happily listening. she held his hand and they sat quietly. danny even nuzzled lindsay and she nuzzled him back. lindsay kissed danny on the cheek and he squeezed their joined hands. oh squee! :) this is 2 nights in a row, think we can make it 3? :p

ooooh, Mo, observations and the camera! hands clasped, camera zooms, BOOM! :cool:

i love our hand-holding Dantana. ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys!! I love it! Makes me feel like home - Wow that sounded corny:rolleyes:

NZGirly - welcome to the thread Don't worry, I am waiting for the new season of CSI NY too. It will hopefully air in the UK around the same time as you so we can watch together But if you are craving DL scenes, I can highly recommend Sugah's The Story of Danny and Lindsay on You Tube - its fab!!

Oooh thanks for the advice Bella363. Will check it out :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back