Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We didn't get any Danny/Lindsay scene last night. I was looking forward to one. By the way how long have Danny and Lindsay been together? Have they always liked each other or is their relationship kind of new?

*Mo pops in and just for fun starts tossing mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce around the thread!* Food fight! :lol: :lol: Good morning my shipper dears and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a lovely holiday, and eats plenty of turkey and stuffing and pie...mmmmm, pie! :D

Hey here's a question to ponder...What do you all this is Danny and Linds' favorite Thanksgiving food? :D

Okay my dears have a swell day...oh and Kelly^ they have been "together together" since Snow Day, but have clearly liked eachother from really day one when they met at the tiger's pen in Zoo York! :D

Have a good day y'all! *Mo giggles and with one last fling of Jello salad at the thread, shimmers off in her fluffy bubble!* :lol:

So I have a theory on where Danny and Lindsay were last night, considering we barely saw either one. Or not enough IMHO. Anyways, I figure they were off in a broom closet. Or at his apartment. Either one will work :devil:

Not thoroughly impressed with last night's episode. Didn't do a whole lot for me. Probably because there was no DL.

What do you all this is Danny and Linds' favorite Thanksgiving food?

All the fixings. Turkey, stuffing - the whole nine yards.

Mo my darling, I love your banner. I saw the E/C one and it's love!

*wipes a smudge of cranberry sauce from her cheek* Oh, so that's how it is now. I see. *throws a heap of stuffing at her darling buddy, then tosses a dollop of sauce onto Liffy's head*

Anyways, I figure they were off in a broom closet. Or at his apartment. Either one will work

Oh no, the broom closet :lol: Their favorite place. Maybe they were at his apartment playing nekkid twister again :D

What do you all this is Danny and Linds' favorite Thanksgiving food?
I think its the mashed potatoes :D They probably slap it all over each other. Okay, dirty mind :lol: I fit right in, dont I? :lol:
But for Linds its probably mashed potatoes with bees in it or something like that. :lol:

Hi all..I'm from Indonesia.So forgive my terrible English.I'm a big fans of D/L despite what other people say on the other thread(scary...spending lots of time bickering about Lindsay).They're perfect couple.It's ashame that CSI NY isn't popular here in Indonesia.So i have to ask my husband to order season 1-3 from England.He is English , so that's why i can speak some English.I don't know when i'll be able to see season 4.Anyway,i just want to say hi and join this thread,if i may.

Anyway,i just want to say hi and join this thread,if i may.

Of course you can, m'dear! Welcome aboard the Dantana :D please enjoy this complimentary packet of M&Ms and enjoy your stay aboard our ship, which is currently sailing off into the glorious sunset with the canon rays shining upon us. If you happen to see some pink fog floating around, don't be alarmed - it's good :D. We're all a bit crazy in here ;) well actually, only Liffy (Gaelen) and Moriel are. The rest of us are fine :p

They're perfect couple

Indeed they are, me heartie :D

I think its the mashed potatoes They probably slap it all over each other. Okay, dirty mind

*runs to box* Sarah! That was naughty. I think Liffy is slowly taking over your mind.

Hmm - this thread has been awful quiet today. Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating.

To those who are not - happy almost Friday! *dances and throws celebration confetti because it's almost the weekend*

Welcome gue_nih! Have fun here...

Finally got to see this week's ep very late last night. Too bad we didn't see D/L together, but Stuffy you are absolutely right :lol:...Danny probably went to Lindsay to tell her about that awful wedding party (I thought the start of the ep was hilarious :lol:) and to ask her if she thinks his and her family could get along a little better :)....Lindsay would try to talk to him and somehow they ended up in a broom closet :devil:...of course... :devil:

After that scene I think he got freaked even more about big weddings... :D

Favourite Thanksgiving food
Sweet question Mo, but unfortunately the only thing I know about Thanksgiving food is turkey...So I'm going with that and Danny over-eating and than Lindsay has to look after him and his upset stomach all night... ;)

In the promo (you can watch it at the CBS-site) Flack, Hawkes, Stella AND Lindsay are in a runaway (!?) subway cart and Danny is running afer it over the tracks....Could this be the ep were the rest finds out about D/L? :eek: What happens when that train stops? Hug, Kiss? :D

It's still November, so I'm keeping positive and I really hope we get some great D/L next week.... :)

Off to work...later

Welcome to all newbies! I didn't have a chance to welcome you sooner, 'cause I haven't been feeling well. But that's finally going better, I even drank some coffee this morning! :lol:

I just saw the promo, you made me kind of curious! And I think you can be right! It must be a nightmare for Danny to see Lindsay 'take off' like that...I'm sure he must hug her when he sees her again!

I don't have that much to tell, I missed a lot the last few days, and it's too much to catch up on. But I promise, I'll be in here more often from now on!

See you soon!

thanks ..and thanks for the m&ms.yum..yum.im a bit,no.far behind,so i need to catch up and keep up.just finished watching snow day.what a memorable episode.bloody good!thanks again.it's 12 am my time now so i have to get ready to bed.....

Welcome, newbies!! Welcome those that haven't been here in a while. :)

Yo People!! Happy Official First Day of Christmas Season Shopping in America. In case you didn't know today is 'our' day. All chicks/dudes that love shopping that is. :D

I must say that Wednesday night was a missed opportunity for D/L. A missed opportunity for Mac and Danny to have that discussion. ;) You shippers know what I mean. Anyone else ticked off at the lack of storyline for either character right now? I'm not even talking about the lack of shippy moments either. Also, I think the writers want us to 'pretend' that they are together. ;)

Favorite Thanksgiving Food for our Ship:

Danny: Turkey with fluffy mashed potatoes
Lindsay: Honey ham with dressing/stuffing

What lovely speculation, Dutch. I'd love to see that happen. But this is the Mac! Show! So I think they'll focus on finding Mac or helping him...blah, blah, blah.

Sorry if I sound a bit angsty these days. My fluff cover is about to blow away. I need Mo to come and kick my butt here. :lol: :eek: :lol:

I'm off to finish shopping. Will bring back goodies for all. :cool:

Sorry if I sound a bit angsty these days. My fluff cover is about to blow away.

*sprays Auda with the fluffy pink fog*

Yes, I have too noticed the lack of screentime for these two. Coming from an individual standpoint here: neither of them are getting a lot of screentime. It's always Mac or Stella, which is fine - to a certain extent. Too much of it and it gets annoying. And it's not just the lack of DL - I've noticed that the cases are becoming a bit lackluster. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show...but I'm really not liking how some characters get more screentime more than others, and especially how they're making Lindsay look like a complete moron. The girl is intelligent, so why can't we see that? Stella said herself that Mac picked her for a reason - when are we going to see this? I feel bad for Anna. She's a talented actress and her character is being reduced to lame lines (sorry, but the "I hate to state the obvious..." line was cheesy).

[/rant]

But of course, when everything is all said and done...

WE. ARE. CANON.

Mmm...I sense angst.

BEGONE!! *Liff pops in and does the rumba while hosing off the thread with pink fog*

I for some odd reason liked the last episode. And the reason for it really has nothing to do with the actual episode whatsoever. Danny said Daddy. I was using that to picture how he refers to himself infront of his little girls in the many years to come. I need to rewatch the episode to see what actually happened after that little Daddy scene. :p I'm absolutely hopeless! :lol:

Oh I think the writers will get around to getting Lindsay back on track. We've a few new writers come on board, which may have messed up the usual sync abit. Linds' lines were abit cheesy but they made me laugh - I think Danny likes her cheesy lines...he gets to tell her to shuddup before he kisses her senseless when they're making out against the fridge.

Michael Buble has officially become my D/L mascot. I can't picture anything else besides D/L whenever I listen to any of his songs. His voice just pops D/L into my head. I love him, I love D/L so it's pretty much a win win situation.

- As for upcoming episodes, apparently there's going to be Danny angst coming up. Why is it always either Danny or Lindsay that gets the bad emotional angst? I think they really need to focus on the other characters more. And give us D/L fluff! fluff fluff fluff is gooooooooood! Anyways - Danny angst? Could translate into D/L angst if Linds decides she's done with him. I cannot see Danny pushing Lindsay away, in the long run anyways. He may brush her off but there really isn't much of a situation I can think of which can negate all Danny and Linds have gone through together. Unless Danny's secretly an emotionally scorn woman who had a sex change when her husband raped her, I think D/L's future is solid. There might be a little "skip" in the road but oh boy is that road leading to a bedroom :eek:

:D

I love my pink-fogged brain. And Auda dear, it's healthy to have moments of Angsty-ness. It gives us a chance to kick your butt - good excercise :lol:

Gaelen said:

Michael Buble has officially become my D/L mascot. I can't picture anything else besides D/L whenever I listen to any of his songs. His voice just pops D/L into my head. I love him, I love D/L so it's pretty much a win win situation.

Josh Grobin has become my favorite D/L mascot. I think his musice would go together with my "Christmas in the M&M Winter Wonderland".

**I think we have to have a bit of angst. All couples have their ups and downs. But we know there is light after the angst******

*runs to box* Sarah! That was naughty. I think Liffy is slowly taking over your mind.
I think so too :lol:

I like his songs too, I think they were written for D/L :D

I am always a bit behind in this thread but Happy belated Thanksgiving I'm very jealous of your holiday weekend ;)

So no DL this week then? Shame but maybe next week. We must get something before the bump right? Otherwise it will make no sense to the new viewers. Don't get me wrong, we have had some great bantering and flirting (the 'love handles' moment still cracks me up!)between them so far but surely we can have something more?

Aud said
Happy Official First Day of Christmas Season Shopping in America. In case you didn't know today is 'our' day. All chicks/dudes that love shopping that is.
Well every day is a shopping day for me :lol: And christmas shopping is the best kind of shopping IMO

Talking of Christmas.....how do we celebrate the holiday season in this thread? A DL advent calendar maybe - a great screencap every day?

And my strange DL moment in real life this week - getting asked my colleague if i knew anything about Datana. Obviously I heard Dantana and wondered if she was a fan too :lol: Turned out that she was talking about a company - shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back