Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop!

Congrats Anna! :p

Ok, hmmmm........ I'm all happy and hyped up and all in my new shippy bubble! (my last one burst when Aiden got killed lol)

Awww yay for shippy bubbles BG! They're fabulous! :D **Mo giggles and pets her shippy bubble happily!**

Hey y'all...so I realize we're only on page 6 of this new thread and who knows what kind of fluffy loveliness we'll get before we reach #15...but as of right now, I think our next thread should be simply...
Danny/Linds #15- "MOO!" :lol: Wouldn't that be cute!! :D :D :D

(Baby news, yeah?) If so then yup! Squee, and congrats to them again! :D

So I bought one of those GIF animations programs, got it for real cheap and I just have to say, it's totally addicting! I just spent the last hour or longer cropping and finding pics to make my newest banner...inspired by several of you lovely shippy buddies in here! :D I loves my ships right now...especially D/L...D/L is making me so totally happy right now, it's awesome!! :lol:

BG I'm with ya on the HAPPY! :lol:

^^ ME TOO, D/L is making me sooooooo happy! :D It's amazing! Awesome... :) Love it. The D/L picture there is so cute... can I please get the screencap of that please?
Cordy...stop changing banners! You're driving me nuts
FYI, I didn't change it after you and I talked about it! :D Oh and since you ship Danny/Lindsay as well as Danny/Angell, and I'm with CatNip, Snickers and Grillows too! It's the same! :D
I mean I have my couples who I won't ship with anyone else (like D/L I can't ship either of them with anyone else)
Same, for me D/L is like that too! I like Smacked, but I'm also Team Stella/Flack.
I'm all happy and hyped up and all in my new shippy bubble!
Me too! The spoilers are absolutely amazing!
Danny/Linds #15- "MOO!"
Oh my God, Moriel! That's sooo sweet!

Back to the classic "Well hello, Ms. Monroe" moment.. It's so adorable.
2130208xk6.jpg

Yesterday's episode was great, I don't remember the name, but it was the one in which Kid Rock appears... besides all the Stella story which is awesome... there was soooo many D/L moments!! OMG! I think more than ever, in any episode I've watched.... it was twice that he asked her if he was Ok.. the second one was amazing.. she storms out of the room and he inmidiately goes after her, stops her (arm touch :p) and many more moments.. I was soo thrilled!!
Now I know which episode are some of the caps I've seen :D
BTW I'd like to answer to the OTP question, but I don't know what OPT means :confused:

Yeah Netar I love "All Access" for it's many wonderful D/L moments! The whole season was a total D/L-fest! Lol, I mean I love our current season, no worries! (Especially where it's going! ;) ) But I will always love the 2nd season...it's what brought us D/L!! :D

Delia hon, which D/L pic did you mean? Let me know and I'll see if I can find it... ;)

And yeah wouldn't that be a cute thread title, lol, I like it! :lol:

Love that "Risk" cap hon, that was a classic D/L moment right there! I thought Danny was going to step on his tongue, his jaw was so far down at how gorgeous his Montana looked! ;) And she knew it and loved it! :D Great scene, totally great! :lol:

Danny/Linds #15- "MOO!"

I was thinking this too! high five! I'm kinda bummed that it's a repeat this week, but, "All Access" has some pretty swell DL parts, so I guess I shouldn't complain that much. :p It does however post-pone us from eppy 18... arrgg.

BTW I'd like to answer to the OTP question, but I don't know what OPT means
netartemisa, OTP means One True Pair. If you're a Csi:Ny fan, your OTP might be D/L, Smacked, Fiesta, etc.
If it's on a general basis, you could include any pair from any show. Whichever one you most believe belong together, basically. (Mine is D/L)

BTW I'd like to answer to the OTP question, but I don't know what OPT means
OTP stands for One True Pairing,as in which ship is your favorite above all :)

^^I love all access!! good ep :) have it on my ipod, with every other D/L episode....heheh :lol:

Mo!! yay!! i am sooo glad to be back!! you have noooooo i dea how much i have missed being here! i havent even had the time to email Delia :( !!!!
Chell!!! Welcome back shippy buddy! It's about time you came back in here...haven't seen ya in quite a while, I was missing my food fight buddy!
hehe you know i missed all those food fights hehe, if only Danny had been around to help us clear up ;) :devil:
...but as of right now, I think our next thread should be simply... Danny/Linds #15- "MOO!"
i am sooo up for havin that as title 15!!!! totallly!!! and if its not on the list when we come to vote, i shal stamp my feet! :( **Giggles**

Delia!!!!!!!
Awww! Thanks Chelle! You know I love you so much and we all miss you terribly! Your icon's adorable by the way!!!

awwww big M+M Snuggles for you huni!!! i have missed you too!!!! Icons is gorgeous right?! hehe but anyways, i dont wanna miss out on any more DL chit chatso im gona try n keep up wit it all from now on! hehe :D

my OTP has jus gotta be D/L... who else?! :p
(Congrats Anna + Eric :D)

Thank you very much catey1234 and goodnite_tonite for answering my doubt about OTP's meaning...
D/L are obviously my OTP of CSI:NY, and I think of all CSIs too.... Im very into CaRWash, I can't deny that but knowing more or less what have happen with both couples in current US seasons, my OTP is Monroe and Messer, jeje.
If I had to pick one from any show I've watched it would be Pacey and Joey , that with any doubt.. but that's not important here xDD

FYI, I didn't change it after you and I talked about it! Oh and since you ship Danny/Lindsay as well as Danny/Angell, and I'm with CatNip, Snickers and Grillows too! It's the same!

*gags at one of those ships mentioned* So why ain't CatNip in there?? ....

Mo you wanna help whack, Cordy :D

My OTP is Smacked for NY. Sorry its my longest ship on NY, and it has the OTP status. :D *mumbles even though I ship Macky out*

Don't forget OT3's. Those are fun. ..Aren't they Twinny ;)

Chell haven't seen you in awhiles, I don't think you've been over in NY side either have yas?

Yeah Mo Carmine holding a baby would be VERY hot.

Oh come on, Let me play with DAngell..and thanks for agreeing on her not getting used. *snuggles my Angell, its okay*

So there's no new ep this week :(*snif* :(...well at least (starting next wednesday) we get -at least- three in a row! :D

What do you guys think: "Will anyone mention or ask about Lindsay in next weeks ep?"

Since it's the first ep after Lindsay has left it would seem very strange when nobody mentions her. :rolleyes: To keep D/L going I really hope we get to see Danny talk to Mac or Stella inquiring after her where abouts. He looked so sad when he watched her hugging them, that he'd probably turn to one of them for answers. :)
he shows up in the courtroom; so somehow he finds out where she is and why... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back