Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, it's way too early to be talking about names for the next thread and the one above ^^ isn't going to be used unless you take the "so there" off the end.

Unless they change the scene, Danny does call Lindsay. It is after the scene with Angell (if they leave that in) but it's not immediately following that scene. The dialogue (one-sided as it is) is kinda cute. Poor Danny doesn't know what to say. There's lots of pauses. He's so unsure of himself and I think he was a little hesitant to leave a message.

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I just love all this speculation about what will happen. :D Even without Lindsay being in the next ep's they're still gonna be pretty important for this ship. ;)
    I think it's almost certain that Lindsay is not the one who tells Danny she's in Montana to testify in that trial, because according to the spoilers she's suprised to see him there. :) I do agree with those who said it's probably Stella. She seemed worried about Lindsay and I think she knows Danny well enough (and perhaps even saw him in the hallway watching Lindsay say goodbye) to guess that he'd go after her to support her after she tells him why Lindsay left. I really hope they'll show us how Danny finds out. :)
    Only one week till our next ep YEAH :lol: *throws confetti - just for fun* :lol:

3. MONTANA101

MONTANA101 Victim

lol.anyone on here have a Bebo account?? lol...they have MOO cards...i swear i just couldn't believe it i laughed sooo hard, i havn't seen what they are yet i'm still laughin cause they only put them on that exact day that i saw the card that Lindsay left for Danny

MOO - hehe **lil hyper over here**

nicole

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all! I feel out of the loop! Stupid schedule! Oh well.

either Mac or Stella tells Danny about Linds going back to Montana. I'm almost leaning more toward Stella, though. Only because she seems close to both Danny and Lindsay. Still I'm excited about ep #18! Danny's going to Montana.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Did modie just use cute?? ... are you turning fluffy on me?

Ooh use catnip against me, so wrong!...dangit.. you caught me up in that one, had to use catnip.. I still love ya, Angell! You better not get used or I'm kicking Danny's ass, nuff said

keich has LJ and didn't tell me?? *gasps*

You live to confuse me, don't you??... I'll let Mo handle this one..

My Pet's return yay!

I say Stella most likely tells too

I is watching Risk..

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! (I think I start every post that way lately! :lol: ) Happy Hump Day...and yeah that sounds too guttery for me not to comment on! :devil: :lol: Gotta love a good guttery opening line! ;)
    Lol, no worries Modie hon! ;) I was just kidding, I wouldn't suggest that as a real possibility...I know better than to be mean or inflammatory! I promise! :D
    Awwwww! I love nervous Danny! He's SO cute when's he a little nervous and awkward! I love it! I cannot wait to see that scene and hear what he says on the message! Yay! I love it!
    Wohoo! Yay for us! **Mo giggles and dances with Dutch!**
    Hmmmm, I like the thought that it's either Stel or Mac who tells Danny about Linds...I think I'm with Lynny and you that it's probably more likely Stella who tells him. Can't wait to see!!
    **Mo ponders that for a moment...** Okay Delia here's the thing for me and Lynny it's all about CatNip for Nicky...so yeah...when faced with people who ship anyone else with Nicky or Cath...Lynny gets defensive and starts whacking! :lol: Kinda like us with people who ship Danny or Linds with anyone else ya know! ;)
    Of course I had to use CatNip against ya...sorry hon, but it's the perfect example! I knew you'd totally get it if I used them! ;) And no worries, I really do not think Danny will use Angell...he's learned and changed and he wouldn't do that...besides she wants Hawkes remember! ;) And Danny wants Linds, so we're all good!

7. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

*pops head in* Hey D/L fans!! I just wanted to say that I joined your ranks a couple of months ago (thanks to allieluv_csi for converting me! :) ) And I LOOVE Danny?Linds, they are the only reason I watch CSI:NY. And I also read some spoilers for Ep. 18....A VERY long and loud "squeeee" fest ensued. :D *is happy* I love them together!

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OMG..I did use cute. I didn't even realize it. :eek:

MONTANA101, welcome to the Danny/Lindsay thread. :)

That was the good news, now for the bad. Signature banners cannot be larger than 220x75 and can contain either a banner or text. Yours has both, so one has to go. Also, your banner is way, way bigger than 220x75 so I need you to resize it too. My banner below is 220x75. Thanks ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Modie's turning fluffy, Modie's turning fluffy. Modie's fluffy! Yay! :lol: Heehee, welcome to the dark...I mean light side! ;) First Modie then Lynny! ;) You know it's true! :D We Fluffy's we're taking over the world...ain't we Aud! :D Heehee! :lol:

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

What! Is there a fluffy revolution going on in here? :)

I'm watching "All Access" now, waiting for the next week's preview. I hope it will be a great preview that will show us something. We know that Lindsay's gone but if I can get just a small glimpse of Danny, I would be in Heaven! :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Fluffies of the thread unite! We are strong, we are powerful...WE...ARE...FLUFFY!! :lol: :lol: (Yeah Vex fluffy revolution! In light of our recent spoilers, I'd say it's appropriate! ;) :D )

Oh yeah, you'll have to let us know about the promo! ;) Here's hoping we get a glimpse or two of Danny boy! :devil:

12. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^ Ooh yes, if theres any news about the promo, please tell!
    Maybe they will put a scene on youtube like theyve been doing the past couple of eps :)

well im off, cya tomorrow everyone, 'night! :D
    i hope you all have happy D/L filled dreams :p :devil:

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I saw him in a scene with Stella and that was about it. Not much of him and that is s shame! :(

You can never have too much of a good thing! :)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Night goodnite! Heehee, that was fun! :D

Hmmm, even a glimpse of him is a good thing, Vex! ;) I can't remember this next eppy really...
    the one with Nelly Furtado? Or is that one Ep.16? I think I'm getting the two confused now...which one is ep.15 again?

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I'm fluffy too, right Mo? I have been having fluffy dreams for months and instead of doing work in my school books, I do sketches of Danny and Lindsay! lol I am obsessed :p

Are you serious? OMG, that is so cute! I can't wait to see it! *squee*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.