Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe Danny/Angell scene is going to be really interesting to watch!... Do I even have a bubble? oh yeah.. *runs to catnip bubbles* My bubble!

You know, Cordy You should add C/N in there. They bringing sexy back too! Dangit. Ain't that right, Modie :p

Quit singing that song, dangit!.. anyways, What makes you think Danny's gonna have any Lindsay thoughts? He might have Lynny thoughts? ever think of that?

Not interesting...at least not for us fluffy D/L fans, lol! Angsty sure, but otherwise...I think we'll be on pins and needles the whole time, at least I will be....but then again, Danny loves Linds...so no need for worry! ;) And as for thoughts Danny's having...they're totally of Linds! :D And otherwise, he'll be thinking "Mo" thoughts...I mean come on, let's be honest! LOL!! :lol: :lol:

P.s. But I like that song!! "LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!" :lol:

oh shuddaup with dat song.

Its total fun and angsty to see Danny flirt with Angell. Plus, I want Angell time! .. and please he's gonna have Lynny thoughts..

Lol, I can't! I know you love it and I want to sing it for you! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Lynny hon I know you are a fan of angst, but I think our ship has had enough angst to last...well forever! What they need now is fluff and lots of it! We need to let them be happy for while here! :D
Angell time, sure I'm all for Angell time, but let it be Angell/Hawkes time or Angell/Flack time...cuz both of those I'm totally in favor of! :D

I think the writers will be careful. They know that this is a crime show--they won't let romance dominate it.
Yeah, I have faith in them!
Delia.. fabulous way to start a post huni!!!! D/L all the way... Thats wat i like to see!!! yay!! great stuff huni
Awww! Thanks Chelle! You know I love you so much and we all miss you terribly! Your icon's adorable by the way!!!
^^ same here englishrose, i hate exams!
You guys are not the only one. I've just done my Spanish, English, English Lit and Maths at the end of last term!
Maybe a kiss (or something better )but I think they are going to leave us hanging until nxt season.
Same, they do that with couples with chemistry on several televisions shows. *Cough* Friends *cough* *every season!!!!*
Not just your mind hon! I'm totally with ya on that one!
Yep, in my heart-- they're already canon to me, ever since Not What it Looks Like.

You know, Cordy You should add C/N in there. They bringing sexy back too! Dangit. Ain't that right, Modie
Ah, well. You're team Danny/Angell too, while I'm Team C/G and S/N! Still love you though! :D

ifonlysheknewfw3.png

^^ Please credit if used! :D

Yay!! I've finally have time to read most of the thread... not spoilers although episodes which are not spoiler for you are spoiler for me...
Im very happy because of the card moment.. she explains him everything he needs to know in just a few words, and he will wait, Im sure... and when she comes back we will have finally a couple in CSI (well, after GRS but Im not suppose to know that since I've only watched five seasons of CSI) and this time I like it!!
Our patience will have its recompense, im sure!

^^ Where are you living and what episode are you up to?

Oh and I'm so upset that there isn't an episode next week?

Is there anyone here whose OTP is D/L? Either New York OTP or overall CSI OTP? For me, Danny/Lindsay isn't only my New York OTP, but my OTP of all three CSI shows! :D I can't help but smile when I think about them!

Hey, i have a question.

What is the thing with that About the canon thing.?? What does it mean?? I really don't know it. Because we here in Austria & Germany we see Season2. So please can anyone tell me?

THank you :D

Oh my God, hi sweetie UnspokenHope. Love your username & your signature is soooo cute! :D M+M forever. Messer and Montana are the cutest couple alive.
"canon" means a couple that's already together, strichtly speaking D/L aren't... but in our imagination--they are.

But on the show, I think we're getting there! :) We have faith. In season 3, go to our episode guide on the first or second page... Never mind, since you're new--I'll get it for you!

[/QUOTE]

Posted by me :D before (God, I'm sad writing all this... :lol:)and now added more episodes:
Season 2:
1 & 2- Linds hasn’t even arrived yet!
3. Zoo York - yes. Plenty of bantering and gazing.
4. Corporate Warriors - Nope.
5. Young Blood - Nope.
6. Dancing with Fishes - Yep. Some "work" and some more gazing.
7. Manhattan Manhunt - Yep, he was clearly worried about her.
8. Bad Beat - Nope.
9. City of the Dolls - YES. He was holding her hand and then-- awkwardness. and flirting.
10. Jamalot - Nope.
11. Trapped. Nope - but Linds seemed so worried when Danny was trapped in with the dead, crazy guy.
12. Wasted - Nope.
13. Risk - YES. "You clean up nice..." Man, that was so cute!
14. Stuck on You - LOADS OF M&Ms. So adorable! Flirting... "Rough Sects"
15. Fare Game - not until the end. The have a very "buggy" first date.
16. Cool Hunter - Yep. even though they were on different cases, Danny helped Linds' case by carrying her around to check how deep the footprints were. So cute! I bet though Linds only got him to do it... because well obviously.
17. Necrophilia Americana - He teases her about eating bugs. Not alot of M&Ms since they're on different case.
18. Live or Let Die - flirting & "Does it turn you on?". So... yes.
19. Superman - yep. A sort-of marriage proposal.
20. Run Silent Run Deep - lots of M&Ms. He seemed to be only looking at her when he got pulled off for a while to the office.
21. All Access- he comforted her and she put her arm on his shoulder very naturally.
22. Stealing Home - LOADS OF M&Ms!! Plus Sid's infamous comment. "Danny calls you that (Montana) because he's got a crush on you."
23. Heroes - A bit. Lindsay talks about Danny talking about Aiden.
24. Charge of this Post - lots of D/L. He realizes that it's her file... la dee da. He tells her to check her wound out and then at last, "Still want that ride?" Hmmm... OH SO MANY meanings behind that!!
Season 3:
1. People with Money - nope.
2. Not what it Looks Like - THE HUG, THE gazing. How he didn't want her to go!
3. Love Run Cold - angsty and God, you could totally tell that he wanted her so badly as much as she wanted to cry in his arms and kiss him! "If there's anything you need from me, just let me know."
4. Hung Out to Dry - Nope
5. Oedipus Hex - He helped her to talk to the mother. Goofy smiles and he turned down the Suicide Girl despite that the "old" Danny would have turned her down anyway... but still.
6. Open and Shut - nothing, except Lindsay looks at Danny during the beginning.
7. Murder Sings the Blues - nothing
8. Consequences - nothing
9. And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael - nothing, except Danny said "Beautiful" during a scene and it could have meant something to us D/L shippers. Later, they stand together during the interrogation.
10. Sweet Sixteen - nothing, but Danny asks how Linds is doing when she gets bitten by the snake.
11. Raising Shane - Danny comes and helps her with the evidence.
12. Silent Night - No D/L. The producers are obviously making us wait!
13. Obsession - boring episode, but Danny turned down the dominatrix. "I'm not into fun." because he LOVES Lindsay! :D
14. The Lying Game- Danny staring at her as she leaves the room, she asked Hawkes if he's seen Danny around. Stops the cab when she sees Danny outside, even though he doesn't see her. :( God, that makes me so sad... He smiles when he reads her card & it was so sweet when she wrote "Montana" and the card read "You're in my thoughts." :D That was so cute. Amazing episode. One of the best among some others in this season. This season is better than everrrr!!!

Look what I found!
THE BODY LANGUAGE OF LUST by Morgan Swett

You know he likes
you, but to suss out whether you inspire naughty thoughts, look for
these gestures. They may seem innocent enough...however, the meaning
behind them is anything but.

The Primal Point

"A
guy will often stand with his legs spread apart and pelvis facing you when he's hot for you," explains body-language expert Patti Wood, author of Success Signals. "It's a primal, biological instint, and most guys don't even know they're doing it." If he takes it a step further by touching his belt, hanging his thumb off a front pocket, or even scratching himself down there, you may need to hose him down - he's subconsciously trying to draw your attention to his, ahem, assets.

The Lusty Lean-In

A dude who wants to get intimate will often invade your personal space. "In normal interactions, men position themselves a foot and a half to 2 feet away," says body-language expert Lillian Glass, PhD, author of I Know What You're Thinking. "But a guy who has sex with you on the brain will stand less than an arm's length from you - or closer - because he's trying to connect physically and create intimacy.

The Sensual Touch

Sure, you know that if a guy has his hands all over you, there's a good chance he wants to get you naked. But class acts aren't going to be so obvious. "If a guy is sexually aroused, he'll touch sensual areas like the small of your back, your upper thigh, or your sides," says Wood. In fact, when he's that turned on, he'll go straight for those sensitive spots, not even bothering with the gradual buildup, like holding your hand or stroking your arm.

The Lip Licker

"A man in lust will literally look like he's hungry, because on a carnal level, that's exactly what he is," explains Wood. "His facial expression reflects that craving, whether it be for a juicy piece of fruit or for sex." So if you catch him nibbling or licking his lips while he's looking at you, chances are good that you've whet his erotic appetite.

The photos that go with them are:

The Primal Point
na1-1.jpg

Their hips and bodies are facing each other.
221_0168.jpg

The Lusty Lean-In
zy14.jpg

rs11.jpg

The Sensual Touch
soy7.jpg

^^ C'mon... there's plenty of room, Messer! :D
382fk6.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed that! I certainly did! :D

Im from Spain, the last episode I watched was RsRd, of season 2; every Monday (so.. today, yay!! :D) I watched a new one.. but it will end when season 2 finishes, then I will have to wait for a channel call AXN...and I don't know when they will start season 3, but I hope it will be soon..
By the way, whad does OTP means?? :confused:

omgosh i know!! i have to say i was getting reli depressed coz nothing was reli happening and all these doubts were going through my mind - but now its actually happening!! *sqeee*

I love ya Cordy, I do.. but I'm gonna whack you if you say that one again. :lol: Mo, might help me on that. :D

Danny/Angell thing would be fun...I don't want my Angell to be used though.

I don't know if this has been posted, but Anna had a baby girl on January 14. the source of this is one of the celebrity baby blogs and tv guide.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back