Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

From the Spoiler Thread: New ep title. EP 18 SLEIGHT OUT OF HAND.Mac, Stella, Flack, Danny, Hawkes work the A case. No Angell or Peyton from what I have seen. Also Lindsay is back in this episode. We find out more about her back story. And it seems like Carmine was telling the truth, because at the end of the episode Danny is in Montana with Lindsay and from the way its worded, I think he is there as more than a concerned friend.

*dancing around* yeah, I'm sooooo happy! Finally! And Anna would only be gone for 4 eps, thats sooooo great!

Some more scenes for Anna last ep, thats really great, and Anna did a great job. When Danny saw Lindsay hugging Stella and Mac I was sitting and screaming "Go to her! Hug her!" Same when she was in the cab, seeing him "Go out! Hug him, kiss him!" :) But the card was nice, well funny. Can't wait when Lindsay is back

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

*Does the happy dance* ;) :p

I loved the episode where Danny has to pick Lindsey up *points to avator* and he just has her in his arms it's such a great moment! Even if it was just part of an experminet to catch a bad guy! ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm holding off...
    :lol: Me too. That's what I'm promising myself. I'm swearing spoilers off again...! Hopefully, this time it'll last more than 3 weeks.
    Oh wow welcome, Montana! Cute name! ;) That's what our Danny-boy dubbed his Lindsay!
    Me too! I have faith!
    Awesome!! I can't wait to watch in a few hours when I have time.
    Awww, I'm so sorry sweetie! I hope you'll catch a rewatch.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay I saw the eppy...finishing it right now! But before I post my very long thoughts about it...I have to comment on the newest spoiler...
    OMG!!!!!!!! Seriously! Linds is back in Ep. 18!!! Yay that's only 4 eps that's she's gone, yay! And Danny goes to Montana? YAY! As more than a concerned friend...you just made my week! YAY, YAY, double YAY!!! Wohoo! Where'd you find this spoiler? Is it trustworthy? I really hope so, cuz I SOOO want this to be true!!

Okay now here's my very longwinded stream of consciousness from as I watched the eppy...! :D

Okay can I just say for men...those crossdressers dance remarkably like women!!

Interesting way to introduce Mac and Danny's crime scene...gah can I say yet again, Danny is SOOO HOT! The man talks and I melt! It's that simple!

Yay there's Linds! She looks SO cute! Tottaly preggers again...and I like that they had her sit this time more believable! ;)

Okay I'm a total cheeseball, but I LOVE watching Linds process...it just makes me happy...cheeseball I know, but still! And I love that in the first two scenes with her in this ep, we've had more Linds than we've had in like the last 4 eps combined!

Second ep in a row that my phrase got said on CSI:NY, that rocks!! "Hell hath no fury..." LOL!!!

Danny with a skateboard...lol...secret boader! ;)

Wow...just...wow...I am SOOO glad they had that scene with Mac and Stella and Linds...wow...I adore Anna, I really do. She played that scene so well...understated yet with just enough emotion to make it completely convincing. I liked how she told what happened, just enough words to tell the story but not too many to draw it out unbearably...perfectly done! The "faces" line...that was powerful and totally explains why she has an issue with mothers too... And Danny watching her hug Mac and Stel and then walk away...gah talk about angsty love! You could tell he wanted nothing more than to go to her and hold her and talk to her, but he didn't want to push her either...wow, that was perfect! Angsty as heck, but still well done!

Go Hawkes! I like that he sees that it's not right for Linds to just leave like that...but I do like her little "not a big deal, I'll be back!" I knew she would be, but it's nice to hear! And her smile was cute and did you like how her hand lingered on the card and his desk for a moment...as if to caress it and thereby it's owner for just a second! ;) No "we all know what's between you two" line...but it was implied totally!!

D/L is SO alive...that whole Linds watching Danny walk by and waiting for him to see her in the cab...the PTB are totally playing D/L up y'all! I LOVE it! It was more angst, which is annoying...but at this point it proves they both care and I'll take that any day! And did anyone else think that it looked like Linds was about to cry as she drove away! Awww!!

Okay...the card...totally cute! Pause button is my new best friend!! Lol! I wanted a "Love" or something...but still it was totally cute! His smile when he picked it up and after he read it, was adorable...and the fact that she signed it "Montana"...well to me that was her way of saying "I love you"! I liked it...I liked it alot! I love that they zoomed in on the "See you soon" and the "Montana"...they may as well have had neon signs saying "D/L is canon!" Lol, so yeah I'm happy! (Did the printed words on the card say "You're in my thoughts"...I think that's right, right?!)

I'm SOOO happy right now! YAY! I'm good...D/L is sailing, they're CANON baby, straight up CANON!!! And now I need to sleep!! :D If I can! ;)

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehe.....you're all so lucky, but thanks so me reading the unforgettable spoilers and your message above, Mo......I'm not going to be very suprised when I watch it. booo....lol, or should I say Moo? :lol:

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*whispers back* It’s okay, Lynn is just spying on the other side! :lol:
    *MWAH* much love to all shippers!

SQUEE! Lindsay_Montana, your spoiler is like some of the great fanfics come true!! YES!! Totally canon!

I can’t wait till class gets out and I can watch the ep! Oh gosh this is such great news after the past few weeks. I’m happy!

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

[​IMG]WOW WOW WOW[​IMG]

I can not even begin to describe how happy last night's ep made me. I feel like a mad cow *MOO* right now, just jumping up and down like crazy :D

Mo already summed up every flungsty detail :p in our ep #14, so I decided to bring the pictures to go with that:

First Lindsay says goodbye to Mac and Stella

[​IMG]
    while Danny watches from outside :(

Then Danny walks the street unaware that Lindsay is leaving NY and him at that same moment

while she watches him walk away

[​IMG]
    saying her silent goodbye :(

[​IMG]
    And then there was THE card :D

This is just the best spoiler I've read all year! :D Danny goes to Montana! :eek: What else do we need? :devil: That's just unbelievable! :D Oh and Lindsay is only gone for 3 ep's instead of 4 ;) She was in #14 and will be in #18 so she will only be missing in #15, #16 and #17!

*HUGS y'all* :lol:

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

dutch, you are my hero for those screencaps!
    Excellent job on hitting what I have heard are the highpoints!
    Awesome! Gah, and I still haven't seen the ep yet, I swear it's like I am pulling a Mo!
    *giggles and runs out*

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

BG sorry hon if we spoiled it for you...but the spoiler boxes tend to go away after the eppy has aired for me, since I'm the last to see it on the West Coast! You'll still enjoy it though, no worries! ;)

Mercy "pulling a Mo" cute hon, very cute! Lol, go for it! Pull away...heehee! :lol:

Dutch you so totally rock with the screencaps already! You're fabulous and they are fabulous...I'm still a total fluffy y'all (TOTAL! :D ) but the cap of Danny watching Linds say goodbye and then Linds watching Danny walk by...the emotions of their faces, that is angsty love y'all and it is SO clear they are in love! I LOVE it!!! :D
    Okay not that I didn't believe you hon, cuz I did, but I wanted to double check and be sure for us...and someone else also just confirmed that the spoiler for #18 is true! :D So Danny does go to Montana y'all!! It's true....really really! :D :D :D YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so freaking excited I think I might burst a blood vessel or something, heehee! :lol:

**Mo runs around happily singing "Love is in the air! Everywhere I look around! Love is in the air, every sight and sound! And I don't know if I'm being foolish, and I don't know if I'm being wise, but it's something that I must believe in, cuz it's there when I look in your eyes! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!"**

10. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Hey all of you
    OMG OMG love the spoilers
    i smile and smile and smile...
    and smile
    Thxx for all the spoiler
    *hugallofyou*

11. MONTANA101

MONTANA101 Victim

Wow another that is just making me wanna dance dance dance **does a jigg** hehe well at least people can't deny that D/L are becoming cannon and wow i can't wait to see episode 14 in like another 4 months time ha!

dude! why is ireland soooooooo far behind! and those screen caps are just teasing me lol...j/k bring on more screen caps just to keep me goin!!!

montana 101 :p

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

If you all like that
    get yourself to someplace where they are mentioned here. The spoilers for this are even better than what have been posted. I've read the sides, and if they keep this in, well, alot of D/L shippers are going to keel over just from squeeing. Absolutely terrific. I hope they keep them in.

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Folks, 18 is my lucky number, and it looks like 18 is going to be a "lucky" episode. :devil: I'm so happy about that spoiler, not to mention Anna will be out for only 4 eppys. Sweet deal. Thanks for that spoiler. I need a glass of water, things are heating up.

14. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

OMG!!!! Last nights epsiode=perfect.
    I really expected a short goodbye, bla bla, the card thing with hawkes....but this was AWSOME!!!!!
    LOOOOVE the pics dutch!!! I felt like I want to cry when linds asked to stop, and i was literally talking to the Tv and cheering the whole ep. :lol: :lol:
    It was angsty and sad, as expected, but oh so great.
    And the part where danny read the note made me smile too :)

OMFG! YAY!! danny in montana?!?!? :eek: THIS IS AWSOME!!! WE ARE SOOOO CANNON!!!!! :D :D :D

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I was smiling for the rest of the eppy when Danny read that note- I didn't care who committed the crimes.. Danny read the note and smiled. It was golden. Now with this spoiler? I've got no idea how I'm gonna contain myself until then. :rolleyes: I'll probably watch that eppy 80 times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.