Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lynny my love, you're not gonna win that battle today...this week...well maybe ever in here! ;) Sorry babe! :D It's a fact and you know you love it! I KNOW you do! *Hugs!*

And yeah you know me well hon...I would so bribe you with CatNip...way to be smart honey! ;)

Okay hon I love this Linds, somehow I understand her at this moment...not sure why I just do! And I know you like angst babe, but stop pickin' on Linds or I really will whack ya! ;) No joke babe! :D

"Pssssttttt Aud, Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my God, newbies around here! Welcome Islandgirl, Dine, Nattybatty55, CSIWisconsin47, Montana101, threnody... God, that's alot of people!
    Yep, I actually enjoy seeing the sweet side of Danny.
    Hey dutchie, I've missed you tons! :) Lov your icon by the way.
    I agree that she's not just going to be GETTING over what happened to her quickly... but seeing something so horrible--had taken a toll on her too and maybe she now realized that she is ready to love him back.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, the fabulousness of our D/L is causing people to flock to us now Delia! :lol: Can you blame them? I know if I weren't already a 1000% D/L shipper, last night would have sold me hook, line, and sinker! :D

And yeah I'm with you...Danny pissed at a suspect is HOT, Danny cracking jokes and being a smart ass is HOT, Danny being the sweet and tender and romantic man we know he is is SOOOO HOT!!! Makes me want to jump him like now! :devil:

She didn't turn him down...she more had way too much to deal with and did not want to lay all that on Danny...she wanted to be strong...it makes sense to me. I'm willing to bet that the same night she was supposed to go out with Danny in LRC was the night she got called about having to testify in this case...and hearing about that after all these years was too much for her to handle so she shut herself off. It was exactly smart, or kind...but I gotta say I can understand it. Sometimes the only way to survive something is to go on autopilot and not feel anything for a while. That's why I am SOOOO glad Danny came to the trial, one of many reasons of course, but now he knows just how horrid this thing was...and I think he is okay with the way she reacted now...he loves her, she loves him, all else doesn't matter anymore! :D :D

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep, after last night--loads of people are logging on and totally enjoying the D/L-love we've got!
    I know, even more than before. I want a guy who is hot, gorgeous and sweet(Actually my boyfriend's like that too! :))!
    But most importantly, I want the guy to love me for me and Danny loves Lindsay and all of her too.
    Yep... They're so happy and during the scene when they're about to kiss--he was smiling and so was she and they were sooo absorbed into each other! It's crazy. :) And I'm glad that they filmed Anna's whole body this time. :lol: They really are in love. They're in a relationship now and I hope TPTB won't bring them back into the annoying-but-cute "are they, or--are they not?" phase they were at before.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wow lucky you to have what sounds like an awesome guy Delia! Lucky you indeed! I'm holding out for a man like Danny myself! ;) I'd hold out for Danny himself, but after last night there's no tearing him away from Linds ever again I don't think! Not that I would try anymore though...I'm too over the moon excited about D/L to ever want them anywhere but in eachother's arms forever! :D

I know that last scene it was so adorable...the look on Linds' face as she pulled him back...she was totally thinking "I've been wanting to do this forever!" And then his smile as she leaned in and then he started to slide his arms around her...and I still stand by the fact that their lips did indeed touch...I'm gonna find a cap that proves it! :lol: Dang reporters! We almost had a D/L kiss...wait another 1.5 seconds to rush them...geez!!!! :lol:

*Happy sigh!*[/b] But it's all good...they're in love and that is the real deal! :D

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too... besides, I'll probably take Flack anyway. :p
    I know... I was so angry! I was cheering and clapping and a little teary.... then the stupid reporters had to snap their stupid cameras! :( Oh well, we'll get that kiss soon. I'm pretty sure. :)
    Yes Mo honey, they are the real deal and I'm with you: we're canon. :)

7. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^ we are SO canon-and im SO happy! Hopefully we'll get a kiss soon. Maybe TPTB will do an on screen kiss for the first time? theres a first time for everything..why not start with D/L ? :D

I love everyones new avvies :D

8. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Welcome to all new D/L-shippers ;)
    and WOW you all have amazing banners & avies :D

and yay we´re soooooo CANON yay yay yay

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*runs in whooping loudly and singing*
    Hello everyone! I might be a bit late.... sorry, I know I'm late.... :p But we're so CANON baby! :D

[scores]
    BG - 1
    Brothers - 0

(my brothers are both hardcore flack/monroe fans, while I'm in here with you lovely people :D)
    D/L all the way! :D

and yummy on all you guys new banners and icons! enough to make me squeal very loudly! :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Flack/Monroe friendship rocks, but D/L romance rules. :) I've got a new banner, my dear Bullet Girl! :) I just made it right now! God our ship really has sailed. I've been waiting for it since forever and it's finally happened! YAY!

I just really hope TPTB will be smart enough and won't bunk them back into the whole "just friends" thing... They're so much more than that! :D

Loads of icons & animation stuff here.
    Preview: [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's another header for preview!
    [​IMG]

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Delia I love your banner hon, that is totally cute! "Kiss me sweet!" Nice hon! ;) :D

And yeah on the one hand I think we'll get the kiss soon and on the other they might torture us and withhold it for a while...or make them keep getting to almost kiss but not quite for a while, ya know! (PTB gotta do something to taunt us! Although at the moment I adore them for giving us what we got!!! :D )

And yeah I totally hope they don't bring us back to the "friends but want more" stage again...they're in love PTB, show us more of that for goodness sake...PWEASE?! :D

Yay for D/L love...it makes me grin and giggle and act like a dork...but I so don't care...cuz why y'all...? Oh yeah....cuz we're CANON! :lol:

12. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

@kissme: OMG they´re great
    and the arts on your lj WOW WOW WOW
    I´m a big fan of your arts

hehe^^
    I still can´t believe that Danny went to Montana
    OMG that´s soooo AMAZING
    I´m soooo happy :D :D :D

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Kissmesweet, you did? Aw! Missed ya too! Thanks a lot!
    Mo, I saw it, and no I couldn't keep quiet. :p
    Lynny, me here too, yeah. :)

OK I have so far only seen the D/L scene and I totally adored it! I mean how can I not, but it was the cutest thing ever. He flew from New York to Montana! I don't know how long it takes, but it's not exactly close. Then he comes to court to sit there and just be there for her, they hold hands :)eek:), she leans her head on his shoulder :)eek:), they hug :)eek:) and then they friggin almost kiss! :)eek::eek:).

I'm in heaven and spontaniously almost flying through the house I even showed my mom the scene. She uh...said "oh". Moms. :rolleyes:

Kissme, those are beautiful. Great job!

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi! Im a first time poster on this thread :) I just had to come by and say basically everything Dutchie just said. It was so sweet of Danny to go there, even when he got home and he was tired,he still went. It was so cute as the end with the almost kiss and the hand holding. I hope to see more of that :lol: I like Danny and Lindsay together. Ok thats about it, bye!

15. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

@Kissmesweet: Awesome icon's!!! Ilove them!!

And...i see the episode!!! :D The best ever!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.