Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Don't give up being strong!!
    I can't beleive i am only on ep 5!!If it wasn't for this site i would have gone made!!! LOL

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, I know you're very, very excited but please keep in mind that you still have to have a minimum of three lines of posting or it's considered chatting, which you can't do in here. ;)

mercy, good luck to you. I will be reading all the spoilers. :p

3. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, I'm sorry to do this to all of those who want to remain spoiler free, so definetly do not read this box if you do not want to know about tonite's episode.
    Danny goes! He goes, he goes, he goes! And it is Lindsay who reaches and holds Danny's hands, and lays her head on his shoulder. And, as for being more than friends, they walk off holding hands, and they almost kiss, before the reporters start taking their picture.

I hope you all can keep strong, and resist reading this, those of you who are going spoiler free. And yes, the case was actually pretty interesting, too :lol:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

yeesss!!!! it's a good sign that lidsey is "doing" the stuff like holding danny's hand ETC

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thanks for posting, Catey :D. Damn it....I can't look though. I've never been SF and I'm just going to try for 2 more hours :lol:. I'm just saying thanks in case my finger slips or my will power fades. haha

two.more.hours.

I liked your last fic, mercy :)

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

my bad...sorry!

Its a great one! More D/L scenes than any other eppy, including one where Danny is daydreaming and thinks he sees lindsey walking in the lab....lol

7. Kate_McT

Kate_McT Victim

Are you serious?! O_O *Does Happy Dance*

8. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

xfcanadian just wanted to let you know for future reference. You have to put anything pertaining to an episode in a spoiler box until it has aired on the West Coast.

Catey I figured I wouldn't be able to hold out, so I read it. Thanks.

9. Kate_McT

Kate_McT Victim

Yeah, I just fixed it. I wasn't sure so I put it in there. Thanks for the reference.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, I'm only gonna say this one more time. I know you're excited but you still have to follow the rules.

You must have a minimum of three lines of on-topic posting no matter how happy and excited you are about this episode.

This is NOT a chatroom and will not be turned into one. I'm sure you guys have a place where you can chat about the episode. Please take the chatting somewhere else. Feel free to talk about the episode all you want but please keep it to discussions and not one and two sentences.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo attempts to mosy into the thread cooly...but fails miserably as she barely makes it into the thread before jumping up and down like a total dork!**
    SUPER EP!!! SUPER EP!!! It's here, it's here! I've got like 4 hours left...I SOOO cannot wait! :D I was totally set to resist the spoilers, I'd braced myself against wanted to read them all day...and then I came in here and saw that my lovely Fluffy Twin love Aud had sent me a spoilerific PM *Big Hugs to my Fluffy Twin for that! ;) ** and I couldn't resist reading that, of course! And reading that led me to reading Catey's spoiler and so now all I have to say is...
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He goes, he goes, he goes!!! He holds her hand and they almost kiss! OH YAY!!! My day is made, my week is made, our ship is sailing, we are FREAKING CANON y'all!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol:
    Okay so yeah...I'm off to make dinner, I'm sure I'll be popping back in here...I do have a meeting at 7:30 :p but I totally plan on watching SUPER EP tonight...maybe not as it airs *Pouts!* but most definitely right afterwards! :D

Happy day shippers one and all! :D

"Love is in the Air, everywhere I look around!" :D

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whistles* was not!.. it just consists of Nicky and Flackie annoying the hell outta him with it. :D

Danny, sweet danny, why oh why didn't you throw up on the plane?.. lol, Danny wanna explain in keywords why you went, you better hope I'm in a good mood when I watch this..Damnit where the hells the ANGST?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, whatever you know you want Undercover "Thumpy"! I KNOW you do so you may as well admit it! ;)
    I wub ya Lynny...but angst be hanged for D/L...today is all about the FLUFF baby!!! Fluff takes the night tonight and I for one and never happy than I am right now!!! Danny goes....he went Lynny, cuz he WUBS her!!! :D He wubs her and she wubs him and that my dear is the joy of FLUFF!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
    there is only one option for our next thread title...some version of "Danny/Linds #15: He went to Montana for Her!"

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

CatNip and Thumpy G!

You know if they brought back season2 DL I might be nice about this, but she's freaking mean to him leaving him setting awhile back, and telling him she wasn't ready..It's not going to be all fluffy times, I'm sure angst is there, lurking..waiting for its chance, and I surely can't wait!..

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, see I know what you like Lynny! ;) Heehee! :lol:
    I kinda think they're bringing fun Linds back...I gotta say again that I don't dislike the new Linds...but I do like her playful side like in Seas. 2 also...and that's supposed to come back in Ep. 19 apparently...and you can have your angst babe, I'm just loving the Fluff!! Heehee...YAY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.