Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, he was the exact opposite and that is what made it frikkin' hilarious to watch! I heart Thumpy G! :lol: Of course I LOVE Danny! ;) You know Linds would have got a total kick out of a Danny as "Thumpy"...we've got a theory over in the CatNip thread that Danny was just going undercover as "Thumpy" which makes it that much more hilarious! :lol: Now we just need him to bring that back in NYC so Linds can see him that way! :D

Can't wait for Super Ep...can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :D :D :D

2. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Okay, picture this...
    Lindsay is in the lab, perched on a stool at a lab table processing some evidence. In struts Danny in his Thumpy G getup. The way I see it, Lindsay would do a double take (kinda like Danny did in Risk) and then start laughing. Her laughter would quickly build to the point that she would fall off her stool to the floor laughing loudly. Naturally, the ruckus would cause other team members to come investigate... :lol: that would be hilarious!

46 hrs 10 mins till Super Ep!

3. Kate_McT

Kate_McT Victim

I think it would be lovely for the episode to open with Danny packing and us seeing the show in flashback as to how Danny ended up leaving. Like him and Mac talking about it and Danny saying 'You told me that it would happen one day, well, that day is today'

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Put that into a spoiler box... (Welcom Kate_McT!) Okay, thanks.
    OH MY GOD!! I burst out laughing when I first read that. Lovely scenario, Mercy! God, ThumpyG completely freaked me out! (Oh and by the way, thank you for the review for The Proposal at the Game! It really meant alot to me!)

Oh God! I'm sooooo excited for our episode! :) AHHHH! It's too good to be true!

Do you guys think that Stella and Mac are D/L shippers?

Oh and look what Anna said about the D/L relationship:

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning shippy buddies! **Mo strolls in sipping coffee and looking at her watch...** Only 38 hours and 46 minutes left for me! Wohoo! :lol:

Mer hon that was freakin' hilarious, your little scenario! I would LOVE to see that, that's totally what I see happening too..."Thumpy" strolling in and Linds almost dying of laughter...falling off the stool was nice! :lol: They should SO bring that back! :D

And Delia I love that bit that you brought in...I can totally see that being the case with Carmine and Anna...that they have fun playing opposite eachother! They are great actors, and the characters are so rich and full of fun...I would think they have a blast playing them and playing off of eachother! Sweet deal! :D :D

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! :D Super Ep is on it's way! :lol:

**Mo does her best to turn her nervousness into excited happiness...jumping up and down in her shippy fluffy bubble!** :lol:

6. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

@kissmesweet: Awesome icons, sweetie! :eek:

And thank you all so much for the spoilers!! I'm so crazy since yesterday...i can't wait to see Lindsay!! :D

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

UnSpoken I LOVE your banner, have I told you that yet? Gah that boy is freaking gorgeous...he can't help it if he's sexy...SO true! :devil: Just like it's not my fault that if I ever see him I would SO jump him in a heartbeat! :lol:

Okay anyone think we need a D/L question of the day to hold us until tomorrow or are we gonna just squee our way to Super Ep?! :lol: :lol:

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Mo, I'd love a question of the day, but I don't think anyone can think of any that are not spoiler related to tomorrow's ep! I was also thinking about the posts left for this thread, and well we have quite a few left, but I imagine we will run through them quickly after Super Ep. Yet we can't start suggesting new names yet, because they also are probably spoiler related!!

I am very excited for D/L! This is just building up, and I'm getting back to that nervous 'what if?' place again... Someone at work asked me to switch shifts with them tomorrow and I told them no saying that I "have plans". I just left out the part where my plans are to come home and set up camp in front of the television to see CSI:NY and pick out any D/L that comes our way (hee-hee). GAH! 28 hrs 45 mins!

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*What a difference a day makes - 24 little hours* Oh my, now I'm singing too :eek: - I just have to find things to do to pass the time.

Merc I'm still laughing :lol: - that Thumpy G scenario is just hilarious. I can just picture her rolling on the floor :D. And it would be so funny to see Thumpy again - LOL

kissme love that article - txs! :)

Okay...let's see...

In the three weeks that they've now been apart what has either of them been doing to cope with his/her feelings?

I think Danny has gone to places were they've been together - I can just picture him walking alone (kinda lost) through the Zoo. :(

And Lindsay has been catching up with old friends and family and keeps annoying them by bringing Danny up in every conversation. "Danny, always says...", "When Danny hears that...". :)

But squeeing untill we get there sounds great too ;)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol Mer I know...I've been racking my brain to come up with anything to say that doesn't have to do with spoilers for tomorrow and for my life I can't come up with anything! Lol! :lol: And as for new thread titles...yup I got lots of those too, but you're right again those are spoiler related too! :D

Yay Dutch is singing too! Heehee, that makes me happy! :D

Ohh good question hon...hmmm let's see, I agree on Linds talking up a storm about Danny, I bet everyone at home knows everything about Danny and how much she loves him! :D And as for Danny, I see him sitting at his desk in their office late at night after everyone's gone staring at where she would be sitting and picturing her there and missing her...maybe going to Cozy's to miss her...thinking that when she finally gets back he really should just ask her to marry him after all! :lol: I wish/hope!!

30 hours and 30 minutes for me..."As time goes by....I realize just what you mean to me...!" Super Ep! :lol:

11. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

a day left! Im soo happy! :D :D

Dutch/Mo- I agree- poor Danny must be moping around, basically everything reminding him of Linds (like the DL on the mirror :D)

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

New episode tomorrow! Yay!

Danny wears his heart on his sleeve and it was apparent last week just how much he misses her. He is probably surrounded by people that may or may not talk about Lindsay and he may be picking up on that.

13. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi Daughters and all Shippers plus newbies! :D

Sings with Mo "You must remember this...a kiss is just a kiss...a sigh is just a sigh...the fundamental things apply As Time Goes By...The world will always welcome lovers" :D :D :D Everyone begins rolling their eyes---but that hasn't stopped us yet. :p :rolleyes:

Road trip anyone? Fluffy Twin and I are going on one---complete with one CSI guy, potato chips, sunblock, and handcuffs. :lol:

Okay, so I'm flipping through my Texas magazine and what do I see? An ad stating, "Find What You Are Looking For in Montana--Visit!" I love it. It's set in stone---Danny going to Montana must happen. It just must. Enough said. ;)

Dutch, answering your question: They drink. :eek:

Another question of the day/week? I've got one. You covered some great points---so I'll leave the great stuff to you. Great stuff. ;)

What kind of messages are Danny and Lindsay leaving one another while she is still in Montana?

**Use your imaginations and pretend---don't say---they aren't. Have fun with this! :p

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This reminds me, let's not turn this into a chat room tomorrow after the episode airs and remember to keep everything in spoiler boxes until the episode airs in the entire United States. ;)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Modie dearie...you'll have to forgive us tomorrow night if we chat just a bit, k! We'll try not to, but we might be WAY TOO EXCITED...but we'll try! ;)

Aud hello my love! :D **Mo snuggles her Fluffy Twin!** Yup, road trip baby...us, hot CSI dude and plenty of chips, cookies and soda! Rock on baby! :lol:
    **"What the world needs now, is love, sweet love, it's the only thing that there's just too little of....ohhhh!" Mo grins and sings...again! :lol: **

Love your spoiler Aud! That's a total sign...I LOVE it! :D Heehee! :lol: And as for your question...ohhh good one...hmmm...**Mo checks where the meter is just in case...** well we could go sweet:
    "Danny, home isn't the same without you...I miss you and would give anything for a hug right now!"
    To a little naughty ;) :
    "Montana my bed is cold without you here to keep me warm, I can't wait until you get home!"
    Personally I'm feelin' the naughty quick text message:
    Danny.Need you. NOW! or even better...
    Montana.Phone sex. does it turn you on? :devil:
    :lol: :lol:

24 hours and 27 minutes for me...YAY! I can't wait...Super Ep here we come! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.