Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yeah Sanrio yeah I totally think that's what Danny was thinking! :lol:
I kinda think everyone knows about this spoiler, but on the off chance someone managed to stay spoiler free....I WANT DANNY TO GO TO MONTANA!!!! Gah, I SO hope this spoiler comes true like it's supposed to! On the one hand, why wouldn't it...on the other hand something this good scares me that it's too good to be true!
:D :D

We're canon baby...canon, canon, canon, CANON!!! Wohoo!!! :D :D :D

Pssst...Aud hon, where is you? :D

Danny isn't stealing MY Macky dangit. He's mine!.. and maybe Stella's.. and not Mels. He can borrow, but he can't have.

Hey Mo what you gonna do if Danny doesn't go to Montana?

Lynny honey you don't even want to know...
I think the dialogue in my living room would go something like...."Wait.....what.....you have got to be kidding me....are you freaking kidding me....seriously what.....what the hell....that is just retarded....WHY? WHY? WHY? Grrrrr.......someone is SO dead....I mean like dead....I'm not even kidding!" **At which point Mo would stalk off to grab her picket lines and pitchforks!**
So trust me...it's just better it happens! ;) Of course!!! :D

I totally agree, it seems so good it is scary! Danny going to Montana is an amazing spoiler which makes it unnerving.

I am having the spoiler conflict too... to read or not to read. Right now my plan (always subject to change) is to read spoilers up until the time that the ep starts for catey, but then once the confirmed spoilers start trickling in I will avoid them. It is only like 2 hours difference so I think I can make my will power extend that far. I see the ep on east coast time but if I had to wait an additional 3 hours on top of that like y’all in the west, I don’t think I could hold out. I extend my sympathies to y’all.

I really do agree that it seems like Danny was going to say something to Mac last ep. The body language and facial expressions really said something major was going on in his head. Oh, PTB give us D/L back NOW!

(I'm a TOTAL dork I know...but it's true! :lol:)
Don’t worry Mo it’s okay. Here, take this emoticon and use with pride:
dork.gif

Lol, thank you Mer hon! I embrace my dorkiness with pride! :lol: I do really, for the most part it's fun! :D

Yeah see you're the lucky one...well really Catey's the real lucky one...she gets to see it the earliest! But you all on the East Coast, you're freaking lucky too! That's when I don't like being on the West Coast...cuz for me I have to refrain for 5 hours!! Confirmed spoilers for me start coming in for me around 6pm my time...which means I have to have WAY more self control than I currently do! :lol: :lol: So at the moment I'm deciding if I can produce the Herculean effort necessary to not look at spoilers for that long! :D I applaud you for deciding to refrain Mer! Double kudos to you if you can really do it! ;) I'm not sure I'll be able to! :p

I know this is a little late (i couldn't access TalkCSI before!), but I have to thank you for such warm welcome. :) It's great to have this friendly people around.

And about the spoilers, I don't read them, even though i will just be able to see these episodes in more than a couple of months, I would say. Anyway, I just don't want to know what is going to happen, I like surprise! And I have to control myself for not doing it, believe me...Well, considering that I always happen to know something that it's going to be on next season episodes, I just try to not know everyhting...That just happens because I am every day in an internacional forum with people who have seen them a long time ago. Hey, but who cares with some spoilers reveiled comparing with the joy of be able to discuss everything about what I really like :rolleyes:

^^ Me too, I like suprises... but I sometimes can't wait. I tried to swear off spoilers--I ended up giving in after 3 or 4 months.
I'm really excited for the eppy Wednesday. My little DL heart can't take it anymore.
haha, me too! It'll be FOREVER until then!!
It's very cute, and I think they did it on purpose!
Me too, the little 'D/L-ish' bits are so cute! Kristina on TALK also mentioned that in her reviews.
**Anyone watch the movie Emma...you know the scene toward the end where she's like "I love John! I hate John! I love John!" that's what I feel like right now! **
Haha, love that movie. Gwenyth Paltrow is stunning! That movie was so swete!
That's when I don't like being on the West Coast...cuz for me I have to refrain for 5 hours!!
Same it realllly sucks! But this Wednesday, I'm going to refrain myself from reading any spoilers!!! Because the episode sounds too good! I want to be a BIT pleasantly surprised at least!!

Oh, i'm back..with my ny pc...anyone miss me? I think not but that's ok :rolleyes:

@Bullet_Girl: Sweetie, you know that i love you're walls ;)
@kissmesweet: Omg sweetie, you're new banner is awesome!! :eek:

Oh, i'm back..with my ny pc...anyone miss me? I think not but that's ok
Oooh, I definitely did. :)
Omg sweetie, you're new banner is awesome!!
Ahh, thank you! I love yours too!! It really isn't Danny's fault that he's so damn hot!

Edit. I was just over at the spoilers thread:
Remember Detective Prada? Detective Scagnetti? John Dove wrote the episode "Risk" which remains to be one of my favorite D/L episodes as well as NEXT week's: Sleigh Out Of Hand and... with Danny going to Montana and everything that's happened in Risk--I'm glad that we have another D/L-shipping writer!

hi everyone i am new this is my first post

i absolutely love Dl They are so adorable
the show is not the same without Anna!!!!!!

^^ Welcome rinty

Kissme, about your spoiler. I had no idea that John Dove (who play Stagnetti) also wrote ep's. And since he (co?)wrote 'Risk' he could very well be the one who came up with whole "Well hello, Miss Monroe" :D scene. If next week's ep turns out to be all that we are hoping for he could very well turn out to be my next script writing hero (with, as mercy likes to put it, cape and theme song ;)).

I know I will definitely check out the spoilers when I wake up on thursday (which is about the same time as the ep ends at the US west coast :(). I just need to know if it's worth getting home for quickly after work thursday evening :D. I admire all of you who have the strength to resist...
if Danny went to Montana.....or not (and I'm still refusing to think that possibility exists) is just way too long :p

Aww,kissmesweet..you are right..it's not his fault :lol:

@dutch: you're spoiler makes me sad
Why do you think this maybe not exsist??

^ Oh I'm sorry sweetie, it didn't mean to cause any grief. :(

It's just that recently things that seemed 'important' for our ship have been cut out of the ep's when they were initially in the spoilers.
...since it the last ep of february sweeps and before a 5 or 6 weeks hiatus I think they cut out those scenes to create a bigger surpise in #18. :D :D She's not even in the promo, but we know that Lindsay's coming back this wednesday and to have Danny show up in Montana would be the icing on the cake. :lol: :devil: But unfortunately we will not know for sure untill the ep has aired. Have faith though!! :)
Sometimes things just seem to be too good to be true. But remember NWILL; we never could've imagined that THE HUG :D was going to be so long and intense. :)

^^ I think the rest of the stuff were cut out, so what's going to happen in the NEXT episode will happen! :D Oh and Scagnetti's a D/Lshipper too!
I'm just going to make a quick list before I go. Add names you can think of.

Mac--Remember the look he gave the two of them at CoTP? He KNEW something was up.
Sid--he pointed out that Danny's got a crush on her! But now in Season 3, we know it's more.

Anyone else...? I'm sorry, I've missed a few. Add please! :D Love you guys, but I gotta go out for dinner now. Tres late, but still! Byeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back