Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

My apologies 1CSIMfan. I'll make sure to do that in the future :)

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to post direct quotes from scripts or parts of scripts. Also, saying it's the writer's official notes is a no-no too. It could get a lot of people in trouble and possibly lose your spoiler source. If you want to summarize what you know, that is ok.

Trust me, there were a lot of "official notes" in this past episode and they were all changed.

So, let's just stick with a summary. ;)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, cute Mer...careful though, if you threaten to take Macky away...Lynny might whack ya! ;) But still that was cute! :lol: And yeah hon, doesn't that spoiler make you grin! It makes me grin each time I think about it! I just wub it! :D :D I'm so excited right now again...all over again! ;)

Smi!! How did I miss your b'day?! :eek: I'm such a bad person...gah, I'm sorry honey!! Happy Belated B'day!!! :D

And Lynny if D/L stands for anything other than Danny/Lindsay...then it stands for "Danny's Lover" and at the risk of incurring everyone elses wrath...we all know that's me! :lol:

ETA: Crap!! Totally my bad Modie! I did not realize that was a no-no or I would not have done it! I swear! Sorry! :( And sorry to my source if you're reading this...I swear I just didn't know!

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*turns around* MELLY!... doesn't see her. *turns back around* Hey! Where'd Danny go?? Hey you tricked me! .. Who changed the writing on the mirror to DM. Mer!

DJ pwns you. :p

tisk tisk Mo -- being a bad girl!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Since when am I NOT a bad girl Lynny?! ;) Let's be honest! :D And you know better than to steal Danny from me...seriously, I don't whack often, but if you steal my man...I'll be all over you like Cath on Nicky! ;) :lol:

tsk, tsk, right back Lynny hon, gotta get it right... Mo pwns you! :D (Don't deny it love, you know it's true! :D )

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Had to bring up her didn't ya? You know I fear her... One would think I'd fear Stella more, you know stealing Mac and all, but no

You wished you pwned me. But ya don't. :p I pwn you. Danny pwns you. Lindsay pwns you. so see, we pwn you ha! sucker.

I miss season 2 D/L. .. This Linds is getting under me skin.

ha! Melly! I said it first, you gots nothing on me!.. besides Mo already knew all of that.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Said what first? Already knew what? You've got me really confused.

lol it's me who should fear Stella more, I'm stealing Mac (so it's me who'll whack Mer lol):p And she's annoyed by both of us lol.

I'm sad about having to wait longer but it'll be nice when we get to the going to Montana stuff. No matter what others say LOL

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, of course I'd bring Her up honey! ;) I know what gets to you, remember! :D (I wub ya babe...tough wub, but I wubs ya! ;) )

And I SO pwn you...I just let you think you pwn me and that my dear is where the REAL pwning comes in! :lol: Now Danny, Danny can pwn me any time he wants to! :devil: (How I managed to make that guttery I don't know...but it's Danny...and me and I can make that guttery any time any where! :D )

Sorry hon, but I like this Linds! Then again I just like Linds in general! :D

And yeah I'm confused too...what did you already tell me that Melly was trying to?? :confused:

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Melly no worries, I wouldn't steal Mac, I am just distracting Lynn from taking Danny.
    See, cause even if Mo has Danny, she shares!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I am watching my season 2 dvds (right now Stealing Home) and I am reminded of the lighter-hearted Linds (she is sad in the ep but the whole sid/crush thing is cute). Hopefully that side of her will re-emerge.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I try to be nice with sharing Mr. Adorkable Hotty Danny boy! :lol: Plus the man has amazing stamina so it's all good! :devil: *Mo ducks the meter barely, grinning and giggling the whole time!*

Yeah I do love the lighter hearted Linds...she is SO beautiful and cute when she smiles, really smiles that happy smile that is so amazing on her! We haven't seen it as much this season, but it's still made a few appearances...and I have a feeling it will return more when she comes back from MT! ;)

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ I agree. I loved Lindsay when she first made her appearance in NY, she just seemed so happy and was trying so hard to do a great job. :) And then suddenly that all disappeared when her past came back to haunt her. :( She suddenly changed from someone I thought had the additude to face problems instead of run away from them and who's cup was always half full :D to a quiet and sad person who almost never smiled anymore. :rolleyes:

So I really hope we'll see that Lindsay again soon.
    ...when she's in a room filled with roaches :eek: instead of acting like a 'damsel in distress' she immediately takes action...You go girl! :D That's the Lindsay we (Danny and us shippers) know and love! :D

Danny looks gorgeous in that blue shirt...Hope he wears something in that colour throughout the whole ep ;)...(I want to make some great screencaps ;))

And before I forget it: Welcome dl_shipper34 and smiliee happy belated birthday!

12. SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty Dead on Arrival

Welcome dl_shipper34 ;)

And Happy Belated Bday smiliee

13. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

I believe that I come a little late but... what means MOO? :rolleyes:

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

MOO-rning my lovelies! Heehee I couldn't resist! :lol: Yay for another whole day of vacation after today...I love 3 day weekends! :D So how are we all today in the land of shippy goodness? Dancing with sugar plum fairies and drooling over Danny in sky blue shirts as always? Good, good! Well done! :lol: (yeah I'm in a weird mood apparently! :rolleyes: )
    Yeah but then again I think it makes sense that that happened too...I mean look at how she was in the first two eps of the season (especially Ep.2) she was cute and flirty and happy and full of adorable smiles and spunk right? I'd say that was before the MT prosecutor/office called and told her she had to testify, so she was happier and free-er cuz she thought her past was done with...and then I think in between Ep.2 and Ep.3 is when she got called about testifying...hence her standing Danny up and then her "not right now, it's not you it's me" thing to Danny at the end of LRC...suddenly her past wasn't so dead and all those things she thought she'd buried we suddenly forced to the front of her brain again. Smiling cute Linds did make another appearance in that shoe scene with Danny in Odiepus Hex too...that was classic and Linds' smile was adorable in that one! And I do think we'll get spunky smiling Linds back, that is who she is...the Linds we've got for now is one who is having to deal again with a horrid thing she thought was over and done with...that's all! She'll be back I have every faith in the world that she will! :D

Noe depends on who you ask! ;) I say it means...Montana's One and Only! (or as Aud pointed out... ;) it could also mean Messer's One and Only!) So yeah...that's what I think! Otherwise I think it's just a cute inside joke from Linds to Danny! :D

yeah I love how the PTB keep bringing bugs up in D/L's relationship it cracks me up...somehow they always end up around bugs together! Still, totally cute! Can't wait for spunky Linds again!
    I don't know when we'll need Thread #15's title...but I say we make it Danny/Linds #15: He Went to Montana for Her! Cuz that, that says it all! LOVE!!! :D

15. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Can someone please tell me how to put in a spoiler box?

I agree with Mo on this...yes Lindsay has been sad the last few episodes but I'm sure she'll be fine once she gets back from Montana. It'll be behind her and hopefully her and Danny can have something.

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me :) I <3 this site...and of course Danny and Lindsay ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.