Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Hello everybody, just popped in to say hi. Yes we noticed that the mirror said DL. We think they put that there just for us.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

DL doesn't mean "DL" It could mean Down Low, Danny's Lips, Danny's Legs..Danny & Lynn..Those kinds of things. Easter Eggs are *gags*

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I wish my name started with L.... *sigh* :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies...welcome to the return of my optimism and this lovely three-day holiday weekend! How are you all shippy buddies...I've missed you the last day or so! :D Thanks for all your amazing reviews of my little ficcie, you all make me feel like a writing superstar! So thanks so much! :D :D

Aud where are you hon?! I think, Fluffy Twin, that we need to give Lynny some of her own whacking medicine! We wubs you Lynny hon, and it's a good thing we know you really do wub D/L or I'd have to whack you for not being nicer to them! ;)

I do think Danny will go to Montana, I think the reason we don't see it in anyway of the pics is because the PTB are trying to keep it as big of a surprise as they can. I think they want to shock the viewers when they see it, they seem to like that for some reason. My favorite example to use is, like in JAG, Harm & Mac were in love with eachother forever, but it took til the last episode for them to actually get together...but then it was like the confessed their love and got engaged, all in one ep. So while I would LOVE some lead up to Danny going to MT, sadly it wouldn't surprise me if he just went. Not that that's bad...so yeah, I do think he'll go. If not, I won't whack anyone, well none of you! ;)

Okay quick comment...how HOT did Danny look in that pic just posted...with that light blue shirt and that amazing jacket...Gah that man melts me each time I look at him!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Mer I think the same thing every day...but then I dismiss it too! ;) Heehee! :D

Can't wait to see what the next few eppy's bring for our ship! My hopes are higher than high and I am hoping they are rewarded! Really, really hoping!

**Mo climbs into her bubble and thinks happy shippy thoughts!**

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The confusion with a 14 year old Lindsay is because they put out a casting call for a 14 year old to play an 18 year old Lindsay. I have no idea why they want a 14 year old to play an 18 year old unless they are going for the "younger" 18 year old look. From my spoiler sources, the flashbacks during the court room scenes specifically say "18 year old Lindsay" over and over. That would make her 28. There's no way she could have had college, 3 years as a CSI in Montana (which was mentioned on the show) and 1 1/2 years in NY and only be 24.

Hope that helps. :)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww, thanks for the info Modie that does help, thanks! :D Yeah I wondered about that...but I figured there was an explanation! ;)

Can't wait for our upcoming eppies...they're gonna be SO good I know it...I can feel the fluffiness coming, just like the lovely warm spring breeze that blew through my city today, so will/is our fluffyness coming as well! YAY! :D :D :D

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've been checking this site out for a while now and decided to join since I'm a huge fan of NY, and as you can see from my name a major D/L shipper. So I'm definitely looking forward to ep. 18...except that it's in two weeks!!

now we have to wait even longer for more D/L action :( Seriously though I really hope he goes to Montana...that clearly shows he cares for her...and I hope she sees that! woot for D/L :)

Edited to add spoiler code

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay y'all...to raise our spirits and give us all the boost we seem to need right now...
    Okay I don't know how much of this we've ard...but here's what Ep. 18 is slated to end like...
    :D :D

edited to remove direct quotes from scripts

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Auntie Mo what great gifts you bring to us! Oh that spoiler is absolutly fantastic! I'm so ready for this eppy, I'm going to make an eppy 18 dance for when it airs. And maybe a song, and a poster. Man, my day well night I suppose just got so much better!

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Mo you are the bomb! I've never been one to speculate but seriously this is amazing! Hopefully all these wonderful spoilers are true *crosses fingers*

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys!
    agree that the writers don't want to give out too much information in the promo pics.If I wasn't spoiled already, I wouldn't want to see the pics ahead of time, I would want to be spoiled.Danny looks damn hot in that blue shirt! :)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, glad you all liked the spoiler, I kinda thought that'd be a hit! ;) Just a bit! :lol:

Rad I'd love for you to do a dance, poster, and a song...sweet! :D You'll have to share it with me...cuz I'll totally sing and dance it with you when this airs! :D

Yeah I am so hopeful all these spoilers come true I swear I will have a fit if they don't happen...and I'm SO not kidding...like I like to say (and as both Flackie and Sid have said as well...) "Hell hath no fury...like a shipper scorned!" Truer words people...truer words! :lol:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please keep in mind that anything regarding future episodes must be in a spoiler box.

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Hey everyone! :)

Happy birthday Smiliee!!!err tiny bit belated..sorry

Welcome to our thread, dl_shipper34! :).

Thanks everyone for the comments on my wallpapers :).

I never had doubts that Danny showing up in Montana would be cut, because It was such a major thing to do, and there would be no other way(IMO) for Danny and Lindsay's relationship to work if Danny was not there for her through these bad times..Otherwise there would be this gap of things that Danny does not know about Lindsay, and it would be hard for her to explain..so it's great that he is going to Montana..so I have full confidence it will be left in :D

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Lynny, Lynny, Lynny, how you do dream. Oh look, is that Melly walking away with Mac?!? :lol:

MO!! I love the spoiler! Love it love it love it! SQUEE! It just gives me such great hope!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.