Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I always like your scenarios Dutch. They brighten up my day. I wish the eps would hurry up and get here though. I am very impatient. I need CSI: NY every night.

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I wanted DL... the mirror was great though. I love you DL. Too bad it was DJ, but hey, it was fun while it lasted. You know, I wanted that Danny/Angell scene, I'm not gonna lie. Mainly because if we had had that acene, we would've had that phone call scene which I was really looking forward too. *Sigh* O well, eppy 18... is... almost... here!

3. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^I know me too, im so excited for ep 18!! Its almost here!

Tomorrow im going to New York ( i live 30 min away but havent been there in a while so im really happy) and were eating at Carmines (which is an amazing resturant :) ) and I know the whole time Ill be thinking about our Carmine and D/L! Hehe..Well, Ill talk to you guys later..

Happy almost presidents day weekend...well for those who live in the US lol

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Spoiler question for anyone who may know:
    TVGuide.com says this about the ep "A woman is found sawed in half inside a magician's wooden box onstage in an abandoned Times Square theater. The investigation reveals the victim worked for a famous illusionist (Criss Angel) who was performing outside when the murder occurred. In Montana, Lindsay testifies in a murder trial and struggles to recall a multiple homicide she witnessed when she was 14 in which three of her friends were gunned down inside of a cafe." In Lying Game, did Linds say how many years ago the crime took place? :confused:

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'm not sure, but I'm
    it was mentioned 10 years have passed since the crime took place. But I'd have to go back and rewatch the episode to be sure.

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

yes

said that the crime took place 10 years before. So I would have to say that she was 18 when it happened instead of 14 lilke tv guide is saying.

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Thanks, catey & vex! It makes much more sense to think that TVGuide got it wrong rather than the alternative!

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Reply to above
    I'm pretty sure that she was 18 when the crime happened, however there has been auditions HELD for the role of a 14-year old Lindsay Monroe... Maybe they're just looking for someone who is younger to play the naiveté of a younger Lindsay and I think that TV Guide has just messed their little episode guide up a little. They do that often. :lol: Nevertheless, we're still canon.

Did anyone think "I love D/L" when they saw the lipstick on the mirror in the last episode? Oh and I tried to look for the chemistry between Angell and Danny. It seems pretty platonic to me though... but I still like her. :) (Not as much as Maka, of course.)

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

^^Danny even said at the beginning of the ep before the credits "I love you, DL" and then later in the ep they realized it was supposed to be DJ. I'm tellin' ya, total easter egg by TPTB!

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^I thought it was an easter egg, too! I love when writers do that; acknoledge their fans in a sublte way. :)

Yes yes yes. I even made two wallpapers for it! lol. Not my best work, though.

I have 4 days off now (and something got "screwed up" in our vacation plans :rolleyes:) so I decided to make a screensaver with DL pictures, and the audio from those scenes playing in the background. I'll post it here when I'm done. (might take a while as I keep having to use free trials of mp3 editors....)

I also wrote a fanfic for valentines day :). Slightly angsty(and semi cheesy for one part, which I cringe at when I read it now..) but be warned, it has SPECULATIONS for SPOILERS for episode 18. Lady Liberty

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies...alright so I've seen half of last night's eppy, and I plan on watching the other half as soon as I finish this post...sleep be hanged, who needs it! :lol:

But first...Mer glad you liked my "Phantom" mention! ;) It just fit too perfectly, I couldn't resist! :D Nice clip art there by the way, love the mask and the rose, nice touch! :D

And yeah I know, I know...I'm falling behind! It's so not my fault though...I promise! Well kind of, but still! I'm watching them...promise! :D

And definitely go read Mer's story y'all! It's really good...highly recommend it! :D
    Totally thought that Delia and then when Danny said that, I was like "Thank you!" Totally a shout out to us shippers...I know it! Wohoo! :lol:

And Darx hon, those wallpapers...they're awesome! You seriously rock at making wp's...I love them! :D

I really really really want Danny to call Linds or mention her in the next ep...the only way I'd be okay if he doesn't is if he goes to call her and then he changes his mind and decides to fly out there instead...but I want to see him go to call her and then get this cute grin on his face and go running off and then the next thing we see is him walking in the courtroom door and Linds seeing him....which I swear...well we just better still have him do that...really better! I want it SO bad!!!

Okay y'all...remember the fun little postcards I posted a couple pages back...the cute ones from Danny and Linds to eachother...well my plot bunnies finally started hopping like crazy and I finally got out the ficcie that has been ruminating in my brain ever since I thought up the postcards....so I'm editing it now and I should have it posted before I go to bed...so I'll pop back in with a link as soon as it's posted! :D Yay! :lol:

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

With the ep 18 spoilers for D/L, we got so much information at once, pretty early. Now that it is getting quiet again, it's like we are playing a waiting game to see what else winds up on the cutting room floor.

And we still have two weeks to go till that ep! Talk about tension build-up! :lol:
    It's kinda fun though, really.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you say fun hon, I say nerve-wracking and panic inducing and fluffy bubble popping! (Okay the bubble can't and won't be popped, but still....the tension build up could very well kill me! :p :lol: )

In case I haven't mentioned this yet, I really really really hope no more of our spoilers end up cut...or I'm gonna cry, I'll be mad, but I think at this point I'd cry first! :( Please PTB you were doing SO well, don't ruin it now...please!!!

ETA: Okay here it is...my Montana...postcards fic...let me know what you think! :D
    Postcards

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too! What a cute way to remind us that we're canon!

I know, but something of that much significance won't be cut, I'm pretty sure. :)

Mo, sweetie! Amazing fanfic. Reviewed it. It's so awesome that you got inspiration from the postcards we imagined to write! Left a review of course!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah it was a totally cute CANON reminder, I agree! :D

And I very much hope you are correct Delia...I wouldn't think a spoiler that big would be cut but then again it is the PTB we're talking about! :p But then again I remember going through the same thoughts and worries with our HUG...and not only was that in there, but it was emphasized and frozen as the last image of the eppy...So it's entirely possible I'm just panicking for no reason! :D

Awww, so glad you liked my new little ficcie...I'm kinda proud of it! And yeah it all started with the postcard discussion on here! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.