Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Good question, Mer. :eek:

Passes cookies to everyone so no one whacks anyone. Hearts, flowers, good vibes, peace, wub, and joy. ;)

Teasing sure isn't fun....DL DL DL DL DL DL DL DL DL DL DL. :lol:

Had a lovely dream before my date made me dinner this evening and watched NY. He likes D/L, so I'm thinking he's a keeper. Anyway, to spare people from hearing about my dream, I will just tell you that it will come true. It was a good D/L dream---my dreams are powerful. They predicted seven straight Superbowl games. They are more like premonitions. :D

Where's Mo? Skips away looking for her while singing "The Love Boat" theme---

Love, exciting and new
    Come aboard, we're expecting you
    The Love Boat..da da da....
    :devil:

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Mo's watching a movie, the one with Drew and Hugh, her roommate kicked her out for the evening. She's taping to watch later.

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Wait a minute... has Mo even watched last week's eppy yet? :lol:

Hey, Aud, do you have any luck dreaming lottery numbers? Specifically the Hoosier Lottery? ;)
    Oh, and if he cooks you dinner and likes D/L, sounds like a keeper to me!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Can I just say you all ROCK!!! I love how you are explaining where I am and my schedule for the evening, it's just so totally fun! :lol: Heehee! I know I'm a dork!

Okay so off topic real quick...OMG, you all have to go see the Drew/Hugh movie! It is SOOOOO good! I LOVED it, loved it, loved it!! Aud hon you'd adore it, I know you would! :D And here I am by the way, did ya miss me? ;) Heehee! And your date sounds like a keeper, definitely! ;) Lucky you Fluffy Twin! :D

Lol, yeah Lynny ships D/L, she's just an angsty who likes to give us a hard time! :p But we still wubs her! ;)

And no I haven't watched last weeks eppy yet...I know I know I'm bad! But no Linds, no D/L...and no time make for no eppy watched! :p No excuse I know...I'll watch it I promise! Glad to hear tonight's was good though...excited to watch this one! :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh God, I still haven't seen it yet... Will do tommorow!! I'M TERRIBLE. God!!

Yep, like her secret love for football. :) Danny digs it. :D

Lucky! I really wanna see Music and Lyrics. I don't really like Drew very much, but Hugh Grant is yummy...

True! I love you, Lynny!

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Aud WoW! You found a guy that likes D/L...[​IMG]

Haven't watched it yet either. But of course I couldn't resist :rolleyes: and have already read the spoilers (great job as always Catey! :)).

And what can I say about that. I think that both the D/A scene and the phone call were kept out because they were initially meant to be connected and it would've been silly to keep one in and cut the other... :D

But I really, really, really do hope that's all they've decided to leave out...I think I'm gonna cry (and/or become very mad :mad:) if anything in the spoilers for ep #18 is changed... :(

I hope (like somebody said) that Danny's phone call is put in next week's ep. It would be totally unbelievable if he (or anybody else) has never mentioned or talked about her in three weeks :eek: and then suddenly he packs up his stuff and flies to Montana :rolleyes:. And I don't want to be a pessimist ;) but if I don't hear her name next week I guess there's a good chance that we get to see Lindsay's trial, but that Danny isn't going to be there with her... :eek: :( And although I hate that idea it does explain why (according to the spoilers for ep #19), when she's back in NY, they're acting like before she left, like nothing new/special happened between them.

OK I'm sorry, :( just had to get that of my chest. Since I've now probably managed to bring everybody's spirit down :eek: I guess I'd better leave... ;)

Because I’ve got to have faith, faith, faith
    I’ve got to have faith, faith, faith

7. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Dutch you didn't bring my spirits down. I am happy either way. I would prefer the spoiler for ep#18, but since I know about 19, I think I would be okay with it.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Dutch: I have a feeling that TPTB are delibrately leaving her out, to create tension for the upcoming episodes. :) According to the spoilers, they're pretty DAMN big!!! and remember Mo's spoiler from the last page, from TV Guide...? We're totally canon.

To cheer you up and keep your spirits high:

[​IMG]
    "See a view like this, eh? Beats the wheat fields, no?"
    "...Have you ever even seen a wheat field?"
    "...What's to see? It's just wheat."

Oh and I'm bored, please add a caption to this picture!
    [​IMG]

Oh and I saw the episode I tivoed. The cases were both really strong and oh, poor Stella! She's still so strong though.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Good morning! Good morning! We've talked the whole the night through...good morning, good morning...to you and you and you and you!" :D For all my "cheerfulness" this early you'd think I was a morning person...but I'm so not! :p :lol: Anyway! Hi my lovelies!

Lol, Delia I was gonna say don't feel bad I haven't seen it yet either, but then you already managed to watch it! ;) Well done...I have to wait until after work today! :p

And yeah Hugh is yummy in Music and Lyrics and trust me, you'll like Drew, I promise! :D

And Dutch hon.... **Mo gives her a big fluffy hug!** no worries about bringing us down! ;) To be honest, I have had the same worries...I really, really hope that they do not change our spoilers for Ep. 18...or pissed will be pretty compared to what you'll see from me! But from what I've heard...no matter what, D/L isn't going away, so there is hope there! And like Delia said, it's quite likely they are just raising the tension for the next few weeks...(that better be all they're doing...or I swear...*cue the Phantom of the Opera music!* "A disaster beyond their imagination will occur!" ) :D And I so ain't kidding! ;)

But now I do have to head off to work...have faith my lovelies...and remember no matter what, our ship is canon! :D

10. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Dutch, I think we've all wondered that (I know I have) but I have faith our ship is sailing! [​IMG]
    I agree with ya Delia that they are building tension. Like I said before, maybe they will just move the, uh, D/L bit we thought we were getting to ep 17. (Should something we thought would happen but didn’t but we want to happen or speculate could happen in ep 17 be spoiler boxed? [​IMG])

[​IMG] ROTFL! That was just great!

Come on, Mo, you’re falling behind! You have two CSI: NY eps to watch and the new CSI Vegas ep with the MCSK is gonna be on tonight! You have to gain control of the remote control. You can do it!

Btw, I have started a new ficcie, Rooftop Rendezvous, a post Valentine’s fic. Y’all should check it out if you get a chance. *smiles shyly*

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nod nod* you must...NY was good last night.

I like the fic :) More soon!

*agrees with spoiler box*

12. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Althoug with the way things are going you guys are probably right. I am thinking that he goes there and now everything is okay because he knows and she's past it.

Last night was a good ep.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wait - Aud found a guy?? :lol: Hey Mommy, did you find us a new daddy? :D

I have no clue on the spoiler boxes thing. I can't remember what Fogi used to say.. I think we should anyways, just incase something *is* spoilery that you put in.

I love angst. its my angst, you hear me?? MINE! *gets glared at by Vex*.. and yours. *gets looked at by Twinny* Oh no you don't, you've been talking Fluffy here lately! You're not getting my angst to play with!

14. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

hey everbody :)

ep 16 was REALLY good! Poor stel! I thought Melina did a really good job last night. :D

seriously, I think Danny should call her in ep 17 or someone mention her or something. Im ok with the phone call being left out, i think alot was going on in that ep to begin with, and it was more about Stella. Im reallly glad that the D/A moment wasnt put in, makes it less complicated!

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs for the pic's and hugs and happy thoughts :D *hugs her angsty, flungsty and fluffy buddies*

Finally got to see the ep. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, but Danny looked hot :devil: so that's a plus and I really admire the writers for having the guts to put in a story addressing HIV/AIDS...poor Stella though... :(

I wasn't doubting that D/L will be together, I just wasn't happy with the fact that I didn't see any progress, but I guess what we know about #19 really proves that everything we are hoping for in #18 is going to happen.
    they are very at ease around each other and that couldn't be if there still was Lindsay's dark past between them. :rolleyes:..so he has to be at the trial where he finds out everything. And perhaps a D/A scene is still going to be there, :p but it doesn't make him call her, it makes him FLY to her.... :lol:

See, I'm already much happier... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.