Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, awww yeah BG it's coming back! :D I can feel it, stealing slowly back in...here it comes, awww lovely optimism how I have missed you! Heehee! :lol: (for the all of 10 minutes that you were gone! :lol: :lol: )

Oh and hon, I LOVE your current icon, that is way gorgeous...wow! How lovely! :D

Catey really? Regarding your spoilers...really?

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Really, regarding my spoiler.

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Okay... question for catey or any east coasters
    At the beginning of the ep before the credits, Danny was reading the message on the mirror. It sounded to me like he said "I love you, DL" Am I hearing things, or are the PTB putting in little hints? (I am watching the ep now.)

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Mercy
    Yes, that's what he thinks it reads, but they think it's the initials of the vic, but it's really the initials of the guy who's apartment she broke into.

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I heard that too! Definitely put in there us DL shippers ;). This episode is already very good. I'll be back later

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

It didn't say DL, it said DJ... Plus Angell said it was DJ and Danny said it was DJ..Haven't seen the rest yet.

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Yeah,
    Lynn[/b]]They did agree finally so far that the mirror said DJ and was smeared. My thought is that they put Danny in saying DL at the beginning as like an 'easter egg' for the ship. (it is a fictional pairing in a fictional show, if we want to make an outrageous/fun assumption, why not :lol: *gg*)
    I have fun with this show :D

8. CathStokes

You've lost your mind haven't you? :lol: Danny looks so hot tonight. I'm gonna drool now. *whistles* So does Mac and Flackie...I'm shutting up now. I dunno what to say on the DJ..I lost it

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

catey,
    Nope, you called it right, didn't miss anything. Not even a hint of Danny/Angell chemistry, and not a single mention of Lindsay's name. The promos for next weeks cases look entertaining. They just have to say something about her next week!
    Has anyone heard any spoilers for ep 17, or any updates/changes on ep 18 spoilers?

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I thought

episode was actually good. I'm curious of the Stella HIV storyline. It's going to be intersting. And I'm glad that they cut the d/a scene out. I think it was going to happen when Danny and Angell were walking down the sidewalk. And what happend to that "phone call" that Danny was going to make?

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I enjoyed this episode, too.
    vex[/b]]I think they might've cut the Danny/Angell thing because it seems that they are working on keeping D/L going, so it would really complicate the story line if they had kept the Angell thing in. As to why they cut the phone call... I wasn't hinking about it specifically durin gthe ep, just watching for it. But the episode seemed really full as it was. I mean sometimes they have long scenes of evidence processing with music playing, but it seemed more active this week. Perhaps they cut it for time. And if the ep 18 spoilers hold true, they could always try to fit the phone call footage into ep 17 as a lead in...

12. CathStokes

Maybe Danny was to busy annoying Peyton to call her. Its sad the D/A scene got cut though :(

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, Mercy, I try to apologize beforehand for any mistakes, because I made one way back when, when I first started posting spoilers in this thread. I said Danny didn't even ask about Lindsay when she was bit by the snake, and he did. I honestly never heard it, but since so many read the spoilers I post, I hate disappointing anyone, and then I'm wrong.

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

^^That was just one little itty bitty oops (which actually made things more dramatic, amplified the little D/L moment), but since then you've given lots of good info and spoilers, so Thank You!!

Lynny, sweetie, do you even ship D/L? :lol: Love ya though, you keep things lively! :D
    **passes lynn a cookie to avoid getting whacked**

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

No prob, Mercy. I just hope they don't change anything else in upcoming episodes. But, all in all, it was a pretty interesting episode tonight, despite Lindsay not being there. Can't wait until she's back, and it's nice to know that Anna was filming her first episode back last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.