Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should read CBS.COM more often
:p Or you could try tv.com which is much better for episodes guide. The summaries are easier to understand, especially if you haven't seen the episode. :p Or you could catch the episodes. Season 3 is on in UK, right?

I've just rewatched the episode with the infamous Phone Sex Conversation from Let or Live Die
Lindsay: Have you ever had an anonymous phone call from a woman?
Danny: Sure, it’s happened.
Lindsay: Does it turn you on?

Phone sex never looked so hot.

UK? honey, I live in Australia :p I like the CBS ones better, to me, they actually read a bit like fan fiction :D

Wowee....... hottest phone sex ever ! *squeal* I'm hyper all over again from just reading that :D

Hi everyone!

Actually im new in this thread but i really love Danny & Lindsay. I watched yesterday a music video which included some D/L Scenes what i didnt even seen, cause i couldnt get hungarian subs for the episodes so i watched only about 4 episodes in the S3...
so can someone help me, to make a list or something and write down the episodes which has got D/L scenes in Season 3?
And what is the episode when Lindsay left?
i know im a horrible fan of this show and this ship but i'd really like to close up. Thanks!

ooh.. i almost forgot! Sorry for my bad english.

UK? honey, I live in Australia I like the CBS ones better, to me, they actually read a bit like fan fiction
Ohhh... I think they don't give good enough details to describe the cases, but o-kay. :lol: Sorry! It's just confusing since Chelliyah lives in the UK as well!! :lol:
Hi everyone!

Actually im new in this thread but i really love Danny & Lindsay.
Hey, TotallySandler! Guess what, I'm totally Sandles too! And I love your signature. I have the big version of that printed out and stuck on my wall from the Sandles thread. :lol: You rock! Oh, I've got the episode guide from awhile back.

And what is the episode when Lindsay left?
Lindsay left in Episode 14. :( But she'll be back and try and go back a few pages and read the spoilers there! You'll be MAJORLY- surprised in the best way possible!

I brought back the episode guide for you!
Posted by kissmesweet
Season 2:
1 & 2- Linds hasn’t even arrived yet!
3. Zoo York - yes. Plenty of bantering and gazing.
4. Corporate Warriors - Nope.
5. Young Blood - Nope.
6. Dancing with Fishes - Yep. Some "work" and some more gazing.
7. Manhattan Manhunt - Yep, he was clearly worried about her.
8. Bad Beat - Nope.
9. City of the Dolls - YES. He was holding her hand and then-- awkwardness. and flirting.
10. Jamalot - Nope.
11. Trapped. Nope - but Linds seemed so worried when Danny was trapped in with the dead, crazy guy.
12. Wasted - Nope.
13. Risk - YES. "You clean up nice..." Man, that was so cute!
14. Stuck on You - LOADS OF M&Ms. So adorable! Flirting... "Rough Sects"
15. Fare Game - not until the end. The have a very "buggy" first date.
16. Cool Hunter - Yep. even though they were on different cases, Danny helped Linds' case by carrying her around to check how deep the footprints were. So cute! I bet though Linds only got him to do it... because well obviously.
17. Necrophilia Americana - He teases her about eating bugs. Not alot of M&Ms since they're on different case.
18. Live or Let Die - flirting & "Does it turn you on?". So... yes.
19. Superman - yep. A sort-of marriage proposal.
20. Run Silent Run Deep - lots of M&Ms. He seemed to be only looking at her when he got pulled off for a while to the office.
21. All Access- he comforted her and she put her arm on his shoulder very naturally.
22. Stealing Home - LOADS OF M&Ms!! Plus Sid's infamous comment. "Danny calls you that (Montana) because he's got a crush on you."
23. Heroes - A bit. Lindsay talks about Danny talking about Aiden.
24. Charge of this Post - lots of D/L. He realizes that it's her file... la dee da. He tells her to check her wound out and then at last, "Still want that ride?" Hmmm... OH SO MANY meanings behind that!!
Season 3:
1. People with Money - nope.
2. Not what it Looks Like - THE HUG, THE gazing. How he didn't want her to go!
3. Love Run Cold - angsty and God, you could totally tell that he wanted her so badly as much as she wanted to cry in his arms and kiss him! "If there's anything you need from me, just let me know."
4. Hung Out to Dry - Nope
5. Oedipus Hex - He helped her to talk to the mother. Goofy smiles and he turned down the Suicide Girl despite that the "old" Danny would have turned her down anyway... but still.
6. Open and Shut - nothing, except Lindsay looks at Danny during the beginning.
7. Murder Sings the Blues - nothing
8. Consequences - nothing
9. And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael - nothing, except Danny said "Beautiful" during a scene and it could have meant something to us D/L shippers. Later, they stand together during the interrogation.
10. Sweet Sixteen - nothing, but Danny asks how Linds is doing when she gets bitten by the snake.
11. Raising Shane - Danny comes and helps her with the evidence.
12. Silent Night – No D/L, but Linday breaks down in autopsy and we see that she was the sole survivor and witness in a crime.
13. Obsession – No D/L and about 30 SECONDS of Lindsay!
14. The Lying Game-- amazing episode. No direct D/L, but Danny saw Lindsay through the glass walls (because everyone inside was too blind to see. :lol: And we get to see that Lindsay writes a letter to Danny before she goes and then, he reads it and smiles to himself! :) Love the smile! and this was the episode Lindsay left... so no D/L from then.

Thanks for the eppy list again Delia it's always fun to look back and see just how many fabulous D/L moments we've had! Our ship is SO happily sailing...I LOVE it! :D And we've got many more to add to this list very soon! ;)

And yeah phone sex convo...LOVE that D/L moment! That is classic and so HOT! :devil: Love that! :lol:

And uh yeah Delia hon, you sense a fight comin' on! ;) You're fabulous and cute, but don't you be stealing Danny away hon, or I'll be forced to whack ya! :lol: :lol:

Off to work, here's hoping today is better than yesterday was! :p

Peace out shippy buddies! ;)

er... hi! I'm just killing myself why am I not posting in this folder... I mean I'm an M&Ms shipper too... :p

anyway, hello...
:D btw, does anyoneo have a cap of lindsay's letter? I would love to read that letter... can someone help? thanks.

Aud I love the Shakespeare quote...so beautiful... :)

Even better if he'd replied, with a wink ...
D: "I thought I just did!"
---
They were gonna run away together apparently, but since we started planning they like our ideas better!
---
Hey speaking of weddings...do you think D/L would have a big or small wedidng and where would they have it? Who'd be in it...etc?
LOL Mo that would exactly be how he reacted and there's no way she good have come up with a good excuse not to go through with it. :D So...yeah wedding...and we get to plan it! :lol:

I've once attended a very sweet wedding in an ancient village on the Italian west coast and I think that was the most beautiful wedding ever...the bride and groom walking to a pretty little church through the historic streets accompanied by their guests (just close family and friends). After the service a lovely diner, with singing and dancing in between the very many courses, in a restaurant overlooking the sea. I can just picture them having such a wedding...sweet, simple and beautiful... :D

kissme, thanks for posting that list again...great memories! :)

Welcome TotallySandle and mj0621. So nice to keep greeting new shippers. :)
btw, does anyoneo have a cap of lindsay's letter? I would love to read that letter... can someone help? thanks.
S03E14_card.jpg

Lindsay's card...

S03E14_D3.jpg

...and Danny reading it :D

He definitely tells her he misses her :D and he even winces a little when he hangs up the phone....aaahh! :(

OMG! Thank u so much, im really grateful for that!:)

And i definitely will read back few pages for the spoilers ASAP, i cant wait to know whats gonna happen with them!:D

She wrote a letter to him? i feel deja vu... ( i cant spell it sorry, if its possible my french is worse than my english :p) i think i saw it somewehere.

And im glad you like my signature... these two ships i mean DANNY & LINDSAY, and Sara & Greg are my faves, and i made a D/L wallpaper few weeks ago, maybe i will show it to you, if you'd like to see it, anyway it isnt as good as my Sandle ones unfortunately

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

i cant wait! Yeah. this is the ep where he calls her,im pretty sure. He winces?? Is he embarrased? Or thinks he's said too much? Im confused. :confused: And for the D/A moment thats supposed to happen-I really doubt its going to be major or anything, if they even keep it in. I dont know why TPTB put this in..we already know D/L are made for each other, and Id hate to see Angell used as some kind of leverage...but i dont think it will be bad-just some innocent flirting :) we all do it! Oh well, only a day left, ill just wait and find out what happens.

Okay, I'm snowed in and I have no soda. :mad: This will be a bad couple of days.

That being said, I think it is time for a CSI:NY season 2 dvd marathon!! Delia's list really reminded me about some of the awesome scenes D/L have had... the beginning with Zoo York, Stuck on You, Fare Game, Super Men, and I swear I've watched RSRD at least a dozen times since Christmas. I could go on but it would basically be another list of Danny and Lindsay moments :lol:

I can just picture them having such a wedding...sweet, simple and beautiful...
Dutch, great imagery! I can picture that and it sounds lovely! My outlook on weddings has changed a bit (once bitten, twice shy, and all that jazz) and something like that sounds just right for them!

I am looking forward to the new ep tomorrow, too. It definitely sounds like a flungsty ep to me from the spoilers :D (luv ya flungsties!) But really, sounds like a good balance with angst and fluff and the whole ep (even the non-D/L parts ;)) sounds good.

Awesome spoiler!
fabulous and cute, but don't you be stealing Danny away hon, or I'll be forced to whack ya!
Awww! Not you too! :lol: (Grabs Danny and runs away from Mo.
anyway, hello... ,
Hey, nice to see you around here!

God, that spoiler's got me all worked up!

Perhaps he winces because he feels bad about the whole Angell thing (I cannot wait to see how that will actually play out :p) or he's just in 'pain' because he misses Lindsay :(

And mercy you should definitely have that marathon, it will perhaps help you forget the snow and the lack off soda :)

And I agree that whole ep sounds great...but I admit that I can't what for the flungsty parts ;) and although we only get an itsy-bitsy D/L I'm guessing it will be great (the ep's airing on Valentine's Day after all :D).

And speaking of which...I see it's already way past midnight here so...happy Valentine's Day y'all...luv u!!

*hugs all D/L shippers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back