Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"It must be love, oh it must be love! I fly like a sparrow and sing like a dove, you must be the dream I've been dreamin' of, oh what a feelin' it must be love!"
    Hello my lovelies! How are my lovely shippy buddies this fine evening? I'm so excited for our ship y'all...I really think we are headed in a fabulous direction, sailing happily into the sunset of LOVE! ;) (Cheesy I know, but I'm a fluffy, what did yo expect?! :lol: )

Awwww Mercy hon, that was a totally cute poem! I loved it, well done! ;)
    OMG! :devil: Mercy, you're bad!! Heehee, I LOVE it! ;) Totally didn't think of that, which as a total gutter bug is surprising! :lol:
    Lol! That rocks hon! :lol: I love that! Heehee...yeah that's what I want to do every time I look at it! ;)
    I've got me some pretty hot crushes, that's all I can safely say! ;) :devil:

Lol, Rad well done! I love all these fabulous poems, y'all are brilliant! :D
    Aud!! Lol, thanks hon, kinda fun huh! :D And yeah, Heehee, always my friend, I'm always on a fluffy cloud...but especially now! ;)
    *Mo grins and smooshes Andes mint ice cream on Chell's head!* Lol, thanks hon! Glad you liked it! I think it fits pretty well...and um yeah join the "in love with Danny" club! ;) It's a pretty cool place! :lol:

Awww, thanks Unspoken! ;) I'm working on a ficcie that might incorporate the postcards...we'll see! ;)

Dutch dang hon, that was fabulous! And if I may...a bit fluffy? ;) Heehee, either way I really loved it!!
    Yeah tell me about it...and I keep getting more...I get more crushes and more ships...it's crazy! But really it's mostly Lynny's fault! She keeps introducing me to these new ships that I end up falling in love with! :lol:
    I was wrong with the diamond ring with the bugs thing...my bad y'all! Sounded like a cute idea, kinda! ;) But bugs AS diamonds, not so cute! Fits D/L to me somehow though! Lol! :lol: As far as them going back to banter, I would say that's not a bad thing...I don't think it means they've gone backwards, rather I'd say it means things are happy and comfortable again between them...which I would actually say means they've worked past their angst and are now happy and TOGETHER!! Yup I definitely think that! ;)

Like I said before...and will continue to sing..."It must be love, yup it MUST BE LOVE!" :D

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

No diamond rings???!?! :(

UGH!! No!! I'm 99% fluffy!! :) and probably less than 1% angsty. SO FLUFFY IT IS! :D

Welcome Cali! OH MY GOD! YOu live in Poland! My best friend lives there! :)

Awesome! My dad--another CSI freak-- is converted into an M&M fan! :) He thinks they're really cute too! He's also a Grillows fan, like me.

Oh wow, UnspokenHope! I love your signature.

I think that it's almost as if they're going to be in a NEAR-relationship-relationship if TPTB are doing things that way... but with Danny GOING to Montana, I really doubt that when they're back, they're "just friends". They were never like that to begin with. Even when they first met, he looked at her with a little lust and want of her. Because Danny wants her to be ready and all, that may mean that they're not really together yet... BUT, I think that with TPTB bringing Danny-boy to Bozeman, I have a feeling that they're in a relationship already ...!! But I'm going with goodnite_tonight and dbl4eva: I think that they're already in a thing... Maybe another office secret? UGH. TPTB likes to do that now, don’t they? And since after episode 18, we only have about 6 or 7 episodes left—I’m thinking that they’ll leave the D/L relationship on ANOTHER STUPID CLIFFHANGER. GRRRR!

Ya, you do! Hugh Laurie is YUMMY and he’s old enough to be my dad--but da-yum! He's h-o-t! And you changed your signature, Mo! LOVE THE CSI girls. All so beautiful! :)

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I think the banter is a good step. Testifying at the trial is a huge part of her dealing with her past, but something that traumatic has got to have some lingering effects. IMO before the trial came up, she was trying to repress her memories so it never really got dealt with. Part of my theory is that they are taking things slow, so Linds can rebuild. If they just jumped into bed together, I think it would kinda cheapen all that has gone on (I can’t believe I’m saying that… bed, now!). I'd say they're more than friends but not an ‘out in public official couple’… yet. The other part of my theory is perhaps the story will be more developed with the visual side of things after filming. We always seem to catch them checking each other out, or brushing past each other in the lab too closely for coworkers, etc. Maybe now it will be more blatant, (something the actors/director may do, not necessarily written into the script per se). Ugh, and bejeweled bugs? I swear people will buy anything.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, that's right hon! Well done you, Fluffy is the best! :D (Angsty buddies ya know I wubs ya, but really it's all about the fluffiness! :lol: )

D/L will be another office secret, they already have one with Mac and Peyton, I think it would be really dumb of the PTB to try and pull that with Danny and Linds too...especially cuz it wouldn't jive with how open the rest of their relationship has been! Come on! And I really really hope they do NOT leave us on a cliffhanger! I would be mad! It would get everyone hooked obviously, but that would be SO NOT nice of the PTB! :p

Lol, yeah Hugh is HOT! But then again I think all my guys are hot! Especially Danny...gah the boy can melt me with his eyes! :D And yeah the CSI girls are all gorgeous aren't they! :D Lol, I've got good taste in crushes... :lol: :lol:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Poor Danny will be all alone on valentine's day *sniff* I hope he calls Lindsay or something...maybe sends her a card too. The poor boy better get to Montana soon hehehe.

LOL yeah ewww...it sounds so Grissom-y.

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ :lol: I still like Grissom though, even though I don't ever see the appeal of GSR.

I'm not saying that they need to jump into bed. I'm just saying that they could spend more time together and probably take it somewhere. Definitely more than friends, but they probably won't let anyone else know if they're in a relationship since they dont wanna ruin it. I don't want them to pull an office secret, but knowing TPTB--I think they will. GSR, Mac and Peyton... ugh.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I gotta say Delia I kinda don't think they'll make it an office secret...I don't think they'll like walk in the front doors of the lab holding hands and proceed to make out right there in front of Mac's office, although I swear I would sell my left arm to the PTB just to see that once! :lol: But I also don't think they'll hide it, ya know...they'll be discreet but everyone will know and tease them and they'll take it good-naturedly cuz they's in love! :D But yeah...I don't see it being an office secret! (Maybe I'm in denial, but I really hope not! :D )

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Gotta agree with you Mo (including the maybe in denial part :lol:).
    I agree with a lot of your thoughts too though, Delia.

Okay, I'm gonna let my inner dork shine through for a moment... you know how in cartoons the character facing a choice will have the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other? Well, my angel keeps telling me Danny and Lindsay should take things slow and easy. My devil keeps poking me with that damn pitchfork saying "Danny, Lindsay, bed, now!" Oh, what's a shipper to do.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: Mer hon, first rock on for letting your inner dork shine through like that...kudos to you for that hon, definitely! ;) Second, my angel/devil pair do the same thing to me ALL THE TIME! :lol: And yeah no idea what a shipper is to do...although I gotta be honest, lately my devil seems to be gaining the upper hand! :D

And yeah if we're in denial at least we're in denial together, that's gotta be better than being in it alone! :lol:

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm on the angel side. :)

Actually, I see that too! I see Stella teasing Danny as well as Flack making comments that gets D/L blushing! :D I actually like this open-thing better, it gives cuter fluffy moments!

EDIT: I've made these little cute banners. Feel free to use them. Just credit me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey y'all! :D

I just dropped in to say hi and that I'm really excited because NY premieres in Australia tonight! *squee!* what was in the first epi of the season? lol I can't help it I am a spoiler lover..... :devil:

GSR is enough of an office secret to keep me off those types of romances for a while :p Not that I mind, but it is a little corny :rolleyes:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

The first episode is People With Money. No D/L, but the arrival of Peyton and Mac and Peyton in bed. Ewww.

You're a GSR fan, right?

But the episode after, 02 is AWESOME! THE HUG!!! Squeals! It's amazing. I was grinning from ear to ear. I actually jumped on my couch and grinned.

Here's a picture to get everyone smiling!
    [​IMG]
    Can you say 'kinky'? :lol:

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hmmm....you're saying they're like CANON or something? Maybe I'm not reading it correctly? :p

"Kinky" :lol:

Yeah....why? Did I miss something? :lol: :p

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

They are, but she hasn't been in an episode since the mid season break.
    :lol: Thank you, it was actually a caption for the picture. :lol:
    No, of course not! ;) What other LV ships do you ship? Are you online on GMAIL?

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:eek: Is this peyton girl pretty? :p

I borderline ship between CatNip and Yo!Bling haha...... but that is off topic, so what have you had a dream of lately......a certain ship? :D I had a dream about Danny and Lindsay in Montana... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.