Danny/Lindsay #14 - "What'd You Have In Mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, me again. I'm doing fine. I've read all of this amazing D/L spoilers and I'm so happy! I'm SQUEEING!!

3021143cj2.jpg

That's completely SQUEE-WORTHY TOO!!

Hello all! Lookie lookie, I made a prette new banner! It's all my crushes! Heehee! Can I just say, I'm impressed I was gone for one day and y'all have posted an entire page! Well done! :lol:

That's one hell of a analogy! Great, it gives me a warm and sweet feeling inside too! [sigh] I wish all guys were like him.
Lol, I thought you'd like that Delia! ;) And yeah tell me about it, I really wish more guys were like him! Have I mentioned recently that I SO want him! :lol:
Whoever said that Danny was like an m&m, they were right on the money.
Heehee, thanks Vex! I have my genius moments! :lol:
After 318 airs Feb. 28, there will be a break and the next new episode won't air until April 11. this is according to the Futon Critic. So, if you didn't like waiting through December, March isn't going to be any better by the looks of it.
Catey on the one hand that totally sucks, but I'm still jazzed, cuz at least we get our LOVELY eppy before that huge break ya know! I mean think if we had to wait for Ep.18 until then! Then I would totally die!! :p
I've posted one for Lindsay to sing when she calls him (back ):
I just called to say I love you
Awww, Dutch I adore that song! (It's nice and fluffy! ;) )
The last eppys better be mostly DL, or I might jump into my TV and show them whats right!
Rad! You're too cute hon! ;) And I'm totally with ya...I'll do the same! :D
Where's Mo, my fluffy M.O.O High friend? I still love your M.O.O but I also think that it applies to them both ways---M.O.O.---Messer's One & Only. Hugs you and sings fluffy songs with you.
Here I am Fluffy Twin! **Mo giggles and tackles her Twinny in a fluffy hug!** Great minds think alike Aud...you're brilliant! I like that not only Montana's One and Only, but Messer's too! Nice! ;)
Okay D/L poem time, only this time, we all get to make one up:
Awwww yay!! I love that idea...um let's see...
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Montana come home,
Cuz I want to kiss you!

Or...
Roses are Red,
Violets are blue,
Messer you're hot,
Can't wait to jump you!
:lol:
Uhhh, I've always been a fluffy.
*Mo nods!* Yup, Delia's a fluffy through and through! :D Good job!

Awww I loves the hug pic, makes me happy! Squeee! :D
they ARE in a relationship after they come back from Montana, that would be my guess! The hand holding, him going there for her in the first place...yeah I'm saying they're in a relationship! YAY! And apparently I heard there's a diamond ring in one of the bugs when they work with eachother in Ep.19! ;) Made me think cute proposal! I don't think it is, but that was my first thought! :lol:

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Montana come home,
Cuz I want to kiss you!
Or...
Roses are Red,
Violets are blue,
Messer you're hot,
Can't wait to jump you!

Way to put my mind in the gutter! *bows* thankyou! :D *runs off to write smut* :p

Lol, I do my best honey, I do my best! :lol: Gotta love the gutter, especially the D/L gutter! It's just so fabulous! ;)

By the way, I love your location...nice minion, very nice! :D

I'm so excited for our spoilers and our fluffy eps y'all...I can't wait until Linds gets back...but like y'all have said, with all these spoilers to discuss I feel happy and fluffy and yeah, all melty inside! :lol: (That might be a bit too fluffy even for me! :rolleyes: :lol:

Lol, I do my best honey, I do my best! Gotta love the gutter, especially the D/L gutter! It's just so fabulous!
Yes, you certainly do gotta love the D/L gutter, and thank god for Ny finally premiering tomorrow in Aus! :devil:

By the way, I love your location...nice minion, very nice!
Thanks... :D *revvs motor* :lol:

Lol, all those "poems" we posted made me think of the postcards idea again...wouldn't it be totally cute if Danny and or Linds wrote eachother a postcard with a poem like that on it, from NYC and Montana! :D

Dear Danny....
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Montana's nice, but I sure miss you!

Dear Montana...
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, since you're mine, I'm comin' for you!

Nice huh! ;)

Okay, aud, here's my dorky contribution :lol:

Danny's POV obviously:
Roses are red, My eyes are deep blue
I love the life on these New York city streets
But they don't mean nothing if I ain't got you.

delia, *squee* no matter how many times I see that screencap it always gets me!

And I agree with you about Flack's remarks, vex. Sometimes his witty comments can make a scene!

My older sister (who has recently become infatuated w/CSI:MIAMI) called me to ask a question about the MIA/NYC NonStop eppy, and had the nerve to say she didn't want me to launch into an in-depth explanation! She thinks it is weird that I know episode names and numbers. I am glad I've got this thread to come to; y'all think its just fine to be able to quote entire scenes word for word, know the characters' bios, etc. :lol: Its a good place to fit in, my CSI:NY family :D

I am so excited about D/L's future this season! (and no, my sis doesn't know i'm a shipper, gotta keep some secrets ;) ) Keep the spoilers coming y'all!
Mo...[/b]]A diamond ring in one of the bugs? ew-ew-ew-ew-ew-ew-ew! (how exactly does a ring get into a bug anyhow?) Now a cute proposal would be a ring in/on a stuffed/toy bug. :lol: That would’ve been your second thought, right?

"I'm comin' for you" Aw, Mo, that's either really sweet or...
nope, gotta stop right there so i don't break the meter... :devil:

302_0110.jpg
, not as good as the hug, but just a cute pic none the less. I love how she's smiling at him, and yes, you all, I'm a flungsty. This is my contribution to the fluff bubble.

Hey, UnspokenHope Can't say this enough. BUT M&M are pure love!

It's all my crushes!
That rocks! Awesome signature. Damn, I wanna hug your signature!!! :D And do other naughty things... I'm not allowed to say them here though! :devil:

Roses are Red,
Violets are blue,
Messer you're hot,
Can't wait to jump you!
God, that sounds like a great poem to send for a Carmine Fan Project!

OH MY GOD--Diamond ring! So much for Danny wondering what the big deal was. "Allotrope of carbon"--yeah right. This sounds like another REALLY fluffy moment! THANK YOU, TPTB. WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!

Okay everybody
I don't think there is any diamond ring involved, in any way what so ever. The jewels that are on the cockroaches are pasted on the roaches, making them jewellery. There are no diamond rings.

catey1234 said:
Okay everybody
I don't think there is any diamond ring involved, in any way what so ever. The jewels that are on the cockroaches are pasted on the roaches, making them jewellery. There are no diamond rings.
A diamond ring? As we know Danny's attitude to diamonds, he'd probably make a remark about it not being differernt from say zirconias, he he..but he could ask her if this is the kind of ring she'd like to get from a fiance :devil:? ;) now some spice... csi screencaps (i can't manage to add a pic to my message) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back