Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Good morning shippy buddies! :D **waves and passes out delicious mocha's to all!**
    Aud!! There you are, Hi Fluffy Twin!! :D **hugs just cuz you're you! :lol:**
    Yeah I love that Aud! You can totally feel the worry and caring in his voice as he says her name, it's great! I really hope it goes from him calling her name like that to...him seeing her and then this big dramatic pause where she realizes he came for her and he realizes she's safe and then our hug! That'd be fabulous! And I have a feeling they're gonna close with that, like we'll get HUG and then black screen, end credits....what do you all think?

Lol, I agree Aud they may be able to resist our demands for awhile and play with us a bit, but eventually they will succumb...they won't be able to resist, we are too many and too strong! **insert evil chuckle!** :lol:

Believe me I'm sorely tempted! I really would LOVE to visit Scotland someday, that'd be awesome! :D

Rad Hiya! :D Actually I'm not sure what D/L would have talked about...but I would have been more than happy with a 15 second, passing eachother in the lab, "how's your case?" exchange ya know...nothing huge or dramatic, just acknowledging each other type deal :D As for should they have addressed the "Ride" (down the gutter I go! :devil: Lol! ) Um....I think since they skipped ahead a few months (obviously at least that long, since Flack is up and around normally! :p ) I'm not surprised it's not mentioned, since to them that was quite a while ago...wouldn't have minded a mention of course, but I think it might have been out of place a bit.

Webby welcome to our haven of D/L love and funness! Make yourself at home and beware of the random food fight! ;)

Speaking of! **Moriel sneaks off to find her reserve of coconut creme pies...and then returns to fling them at random around the thread!**

4 more days until D/L Goodness!!! :D :D :D

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hey Aud!

Ummm, where can I find this "worried Lindsay" yell, I want to hear itttt!

3. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I was wondering if anyone knew a site for clips of Danny and Lindsay. I'm trying to make a music video, but I can't find any clips of them.....

Back OT:
    You can find the yell on Innertube, it's at the end of the promo for the next episode of CSI NY.

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm ready for next week guys, *keeps fingers crossed* for some major sqeeing.

And for some fun to tide us over, I brought over a one-shot fic. Soap
    Enjoy guys! :lol:

5. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

::slides into the room, falls on her butt:: sorry, ran here as fast as I could, I havent been in here in ages, whats wrong with me?? ahhhh... there aint enough hours in the day.

I know, I wanted to hear the worried yell too, but, my computer sucks.. so I cant see it.

I'm so stoked for next weeks episode, It looks so good!!! 3 days!!! woo hooo!!!!

6. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

oohh i love your fic vexus!!! danny in the shower... i think im gonna faint!!!

i just watched the promo for the next episode and OMG danny sounded so worried!!!

now im rly bumbed cause i cant see it!!! will some tell me about it next week !! pls!!!!

7. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Okay, so I am here. Alive, obviously, yet still faintly overwhelmed by schoolwork & exams.

But, I took some time out today to FINALLY watch the CSI:NY premiere on Innertube. *heavenly choirs sing* And I thought it was pretty good. I, of course, was sad to see no DL interaction, but that is definately going to happen next week. Speaking of which...

Well, all I can say is...woot. Danny's voice is so concerned, and I adore it. And, he doesn't call her "Montana". You can tell that he's scared, so he calls her "Lindsay". Awh, I can't WAIT to see this hug. It's going to be amazing. So, Danny is definately THERE when Lindsay volunteers to go undercover. It's her, Flack, Danny, and Stella at the scene. So, I wonder if Danny is going to protest...or if a woman is needed to volunteer. Still, I love the fact that he is the FIRST one to jump out of the van when he hears Lindsay is in trouble. Oh, man. He looks so concerned and I am so excited to see next week's episode!

OT: Anyone else notice that Danny is the only one who is seemingly allowed to call Lindsay 'Montana'? Mac, Stella, & Hawkes usually refer to her as 'Lindsay', as does Flack when he is serious. However, I thought the Flack/Lindsay exchange was cute because he reffered to her as 'Monroe', in a joking manner. :)

Alright guys, time to go to sleep for me.
    Have a great weekend!
    Happy shipping everyone! :D

Jenn

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad hey hon! Did you find the promo okay? Innertube should work for you right? Hopefully :D It's a good promo...CANNOT WAIT for this next ep, YAY!! :lol:

Vex hiya! **fingers crossed with ya!** Sweet a Danny shower fic :devil: Wohoo! Totally have to check that out! ;)

Rulz HI! Great avie/icon...love that, Lol! And it's true! ;) Bummer you can't see the promo, computers can be stinky sometimes! :p

Jenn!! Yay! Hiya :D Glad to see ya...and yeah "Montana" is totally Danny's personal name for Linds, it's great! And everyone knows that too...so they let him have it, I love it! :D

Yeah Danny is definitely there when Linds volunteers...and I think I remember hearing that he doesn't exactly protest, but when she's getting suited up with body armor, etc...he's there with her and is concerned and tells her to be careful.... **insert sigh!** Awwww! So yeah, fluffy stuff! :D And then yeah I love that he calls her "Lindsay" as he's running in the door, show's how seriously worried he is! And I really hope we get to see our whole hug and that the credits don't cut it off...ya know. (sorry....pessimism be gone! :p) We get a hug and it will be fabulous, YAY!! :lol:

4 days, 4 days...then we get D/L goodness! YAY!!! :D :D

9. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

that sucks AimeeCSI

Welcome webbyshadow to the thread

we got like one page left before we get a new thread :D

vexus loved your fic soap it was so cute :devil:

does anyone have the link to the promo

yay for 4 days :devil:

10. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Yeah, I noticed that too, Danny really is the only one who I think can get away with it too.. :)

Yes, computers can be stinky, but then that just makes actually watching the episode on TV even BETTER!! he he.

3 days, 3 days, 3 days... ::bounces up an down:: I think I'm more excited for this episode then I was for the premiere..

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I caught the promo... finally. Yay! that was so good! Okay won't be on all day going to UF for a volleyball game... stay cool guys... and keep shipping... (there's no need to put that even, you guys always ship!)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

P3K go to here... http://www.cbs.com/innertube/ and then click on CSI:NY and then it gets a little complicated, but it will pull up the most recent ep, but there should be a way on that page to find the promo...lol, play around with it and see if you can find it and if not I'll see if I can find a direct link or tell you better how to find it! :D

Rulz yeah hon, I'm totally excited for this ep too...more than our premiere cuz we got D/L action! Wohoo...well not that action...but still! :lol: YAY! :lol:

Rad good luck at your game hon...and no worries, we'll keep on shipping, we're quite good at that! :D

Few more posts til our new thread y'all! Yay...I still get to start it right Aud? I'll go check on our new title, a bit later...but I'm off for the morning now...if somehow we reach 1000 posts before I return, Aud you can start our new thread for me! :D

Later shippy buddies...YAY for D/L lovin'!!! :lol:

13. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

P3K - when you click on that link, it'll take you to the CBS thingie. Click the CSI:NY one for "People With Money" and then the video should pop up. Down at the bottom of your screen, it should give you more related videos. There is a link that says 'Watch this video' and above it, it reads 'Get an early look at what Mac, Stella, and the team investigate in the next exciting episode of CSI:NY'. If you click that, it should show you the 30 second promo for next week.

Hope that helps!
    Only mere days away till our hug, shippers.
    Wooot.

So, do you think that Danny will say anything to Lindsay when he hugs her? Do you think Flack and Stella are going to watch Danny find her, or do you think only Danny goes into the building to find her? Do you think Lindsay is going to be traumatized after this event? She seems to be holding her hands over her ears in the promo, maybe the noise of the blast affected her.

So, I am out and about for today.
    Reply to those questions, if you so desire.
    :)

Jenn

14. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I think that the hug will be short. Someone will probably come and ask Lindsay if she's ok and stuff like that. Or they will have to check to see if she's injured.
    As for trauma, she probably will be affected, but she will play it as everything is ok. Hopefully, Danny will see right through her.
    Maybe that is why they go to dinner. Maybe Danny said how he'll take her out so she doesn't think about the incident too much.

15. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^^^ good point... :)

<b/>Moriel<b> he he, you're just as excited as I am... ::throws M&M's out to everyone::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.