Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

S.S. yeah it's hard to choose between our title options huh...I like them all! I am leaning toward a few, but yeah it's hard! :lol:

Allie lol, nice scenario there! I liked that, very cute! I could totally see something like that happening :D

CSIf.g. Buttery popcorn...I LOVE buttery popcorn! **tosses a few kernels in her mouth!** But still there must be payback! ;) Hmmmm.... **giggles and then proceeds to douse CSIf.g. in nacho cheese sauce! Yummy!!**

P3k I think they will be together by Christmas! :D I'm an eternal optimist, but still...I do think so!
    That's nice Vex and yeah I totally agree with you on that! Good one hon :D

I agree with you on Danny's present by the way CSIf.g. I can see him getting her jewelry...I could see him getting her a charm bracelet with a little cowboy hat, little cowboy boot charm on them...to remind her of where she came from, and then adding a little Empire state building charm for where "home" is now, and a little heart charm, because she clearly stole his heart! (wouldn't that be the cutest thing ever! Gah! **swoon!** And then from Linds to Danny...hmmmm...I like the cowboy boots idea! ;) But I could see her getting really good seats at a sporting event, football game probably and taking him to that...and he'd be surprised she wanted to go and she'd just grin knowingly! :D

P.s. Okay so I was having fun with my GIF animation thing and thought it'd be fun to do an Mastercard commercial thing like Aud came up with before for the cowboy boots...so here's what I came up with!
    [​IMG]

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hmmmm, christmas.... welll... I think that they would just get each other what they wanted. Linds would ask danny, she'd get him what he wanted, Danny would ask Linds, he'd et what she wanted... you know. It's no too complicated that way, and well, they get what they want!

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'll tell you what they want. Danny wants Lindsay under his tree, only wearing a bow, and Lindsay wants the same thing for Christmas, Danny under the tree. He'll have the bow, but he'll have a santa hat also and he will be holding some mistletoe too.

Then she'll just have to kiss him because he IS holding the mistletoe after all.

I've updated "Black eyes, blue tears" right here

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Rad! **hugs to you hon!** That's awesome...and very true! I still like the idea of them figuring out what the other wants all on their own...but you make a very good point! :lol:
    Oh Vex! :devil: Now that idea I love!! They both definitely want that...! :lol: Danny with a bow and santa hat under the tree... **pictures it...fades away...swoon...drool!** gah, now that'd be hot! :devil:
    And of course she'd have to kiss him, he is after all holding mistletoe! ;) Although somehow I think him with just a Santa hat and bow on would be inducement enough to kiss him! ;) :lol:

3 days, 3 days, 3 days!! **Moriel dances for joy! Yay, yay, yay!!!**

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey all...How's it going?.

So..2 days and how many hours? How much D/L -ness are we going to get?

I'm starting to think that Lindsay will be 'different' this season....leading up to her past of course. I mean though, SOMETHING obviously happened when he asked her for the RIDE..and time passed in between. I think she'll be more hardened....by NY that is.. She'll be edgier...and I THINK she'll be a little rebellious. Not in a good way I predict.

*throws...ALMOND M&M's for more firepower..*
    Made this quite quickly actually... enjoy.

Caps from ABC
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/mygirlcaro/squeeLRC.jpg

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya Spad! Doing good here, how you doin? :D

72 hours and 20 minutes y'all!! :lol: Sweet! :D

Edgier and more rebellious huh...hmmm, I could see that happening. I'm not sure I like that idea...I mean I like fiesty Linds don't get me wrong, but I don't want a mean or really edgy or rebellious Linds ya know. That'd be sad :( Especially if it came between D/L...now I really really hope that doesn't happen!

Spad! You made that manip? That's awesome! I'm so totally impressed...wow...now that's hot!! :devil: Good job, wow! :D

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Well I'm looking on the bright side...Edgier doesn't equal worse...New York has a way of changing people but that doesn't necessarily mean for the worst...just hipper...trendy. If Lindsay does go edgier this year, I think Danny will like it. :devil:

I see Lindsay having to deal with situations and they may or may not interfere with D/L. But she will work them out and everything will be smooth sailing for D/L in the long run. :) Patience is a virture but it's hard, huh? ;)

Besides...Danny makes Linds' heart melt...*swoon* :)

Christmas gifts: Each other with big red bows! :devil:

Throws pie at everyone...but will hold back pie until everyone repeats: 'positivity' :lol: Love ya!

*Going back to sleep now*

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud! Hi honey! Yay you're back to being my eternal optimist! **Big hugs to my Fluffy Twin!!** :lol:

If she turns Edgier as in hipper and trendier...then I'm all for her being edgy...but I just don't want her to turn mean or rebellious. Okay so that said...I'm gonna be positive **winks at Aud!** and say that I don't think the writers would do that to Linds...it'd be a pretty big about face for her and I don't think they'll do that. :lol: And yeah if she does get more hip and trendy, then yeah I totally think Danny will like it! ;)

Lol, yeah Patience is SOOOO not my strong suit, it's almost a joke how impatient I am...my family teases me about it alot! :lol:

Oh yeah, Danny really does make Linds swoon :devil:...but then she melts his heart right back, ;) so I'd say these two are pretty perfect for each other! :D

Lol, I love the red bow idea! :devil: Someone should totally write a lovely D/L Christmas smutty about them unwrapping their presents! :devil:

Okay my lovelies...it is now... **Moriel checks her watch...** 60 hours and 50 minutes left till premiere goodness...well for me, cuz now that we're down to hours y'all on the East Coast have less than I do out here....lucky you!! :D

9. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

And for the angst

Mac and Stella work on the case of a marathon runner who dies during a race in Central Park. They discover that the victim was poisoned and had frostbite on his face, even though the temperature outside is in the 90s. Across town, Danny and Lindsay investigate the murder of a 23-year-old model, the face of a promotional campaign to launch a new brand of vodka, after she is stabbed to death during a party. Also, Danny gets upset with Lindsay when she stands him up for a dinner date.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Pizza! Hi!! :D Lol, how's that chemistry coming? :D Chem, gotta love the chem...my sister's going thru Anatomy and Physiology...not the same, but still fun! ;)

I don't like angst!!! So where'd you find this info Piz? And why does Linds keep turning Danny down...geez Linds girl, you know you like the guy...what's the problem! Grrrr...! Wait...is that the Suicide Girls ep? Cuz if so I thought one of those girls asked Danny out and he said no to her...so maybe Linds hears that and gets jealous (even though Danny says no)...which would be sad, but I could see TPTB doing that...Grrr!!

**breathes in....breathes out....breathes in....breathes out....Our ship will sail, our ship will sail....stares at hot D/L pics and thinks positive!**

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

NO NO NO NO!!!! this is crazy! I like angst but this is not angst I want! Very depressing, very very depressing... this better not happen again... :mad:

12. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

It's the ep description from tvguide.com

No this is earlier than the suicide girls ep. Yes I'm kind of distraught, but we know that something will happen in the middle of the season as well. And ep 3 is not the middle of the season- maybe during feb sweeps? As people keep telling me, the fact that it keeps being brought up in TVGuide and other places is a good thing

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm praying that there will be a lot of fluffy after all this angst... not gonna lie... this angst whore wants her angst.. but I want my fluff too!

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Why Does Linds Keep Doing This? Well, first off, most people didn't want them to get together so early in the season----they can't just keep flirting that gets old quick...they need something thrown their way. If they really want each other they will find a way to be together eventually. Secondly, we don't know what happened in Lindsay's past...She might need to resolve the situation first before she can move on...we don't want her bringing in a bunch of baggage to her relationship with Danny...she needs to be a complete person. I've never bought this 'you complete me' stuff---two whole people need to be together. Also I was reading an old article from early last season where they said that Lindsay wasn't sure if she could trust Danny. I think Lindsay sees all of these women 'eyeing' Danny and feels a little insecure about it. She might feel like if she dates him, she'll have to compete with a lot of women. Let's see the episodes before we panic...say your prayers at night shippers! Okay, angsties---is this good? Rad says no---but what about my other angsty friends? You guys like angst and this is angst. Good angst? Moriel and I still want fluff...but there is a time for fluff and a time for angst----let's get the angst and then have fluff for the rest of the year!

Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Now I lay me down to sleep
    I pray the Lord my ship to keep
    If my ship does not sail
    Life will be an unbearable hell.

I don't usually say prayers at night, but I think I'm gonna start. ;)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud you know I adore you right? **hugs to my totally optimistic Fluffy Twin hero!**
    I want them to get together now! :lol: Lol, but I do agree...as much as I like the flirting they do need to prove that their relationship can withstand bad times too...I just start to worry that whatever comes up will be too much and they will just decide to give up on eachother :p...it's my dark pessimistic side that likes to torment me, that dredges this up and drives me crazy worrying about it. But then again, that would just prove that whatever they had wasn't strong to begin with...and I think they are stronger people than that and invested and involved enough with each other that they would fight thru to really make it work together. And I totally agree, as romantic as "you complete me" is, you need to be whole and healthy to have a real relationship for sure! Okay I will wait to see the eps...I can't promise I won't have momentary panic attacks again...but I will stay overall positive and optimistic! :D

Lol, nice little bedtime prayer there Aud you crack me up, I love it! :D

Rad hey hon! Lol, here's what Aud taught me...repeat after me... **Breathe in....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out....** then say several times slowly and with confidence... "My ship will sail! My ship will sail! My ship will sail!" I swear it works! :lol: Glad to hear that even as an angsty you're not crazy about this news, makes me feel better! ;)

Okay y'all...if you haven't voted for a new thread title go do that...I know we've still got a bit of time so it's not URGENT :lol: but still it'd be fun to get closer...I want to get it down to our top 3 choices by like tonight...but right now, we've got the top 2 and then the other 3 are a dead tie :lol: So yeah...vote if you haven't! :D

56 hours, 16 minutes!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.