Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Alright y'all...we're almost at 3...2...1...and away we sail!! :D **dances a little jig!!**
I do not ring for Auda. She's a fluffy, which I'm not.
Oooh can we do the "Tom Cruise!?"
You keep saying that Lynny but I KNOW at heart you are...I just knows it! ;) :lol: And of course we can do the "Tom Cruise"! It'll be fun! :D

And Lynn you have to have heard the "Best in Me" song...it's fabulous, I think you've seen the video! :D If not I'll figure out a way to send it to you :D And Smi I think I've got the mp3 for that...I got it PM'd to me, so I'll try to figure out a way to get it to you! :D

I really like the "They've been made" It's kinda a testament to the upcoming season. NOt like the rest of them didn't know already...but...anyhoo.
Lol, hey Spad! It is kind of a testament to the upcoming season huh...like a "Ha ha, we totally figured you out!" :lol: Or even better..."we knew all along!" :lol:

Allie!! HI! Haven't seen you in a while hon, how are you? Happy Birthday!! 16, rock on...that's awesome! Hope you have a fabulous, fabulous day!!

Svet hey hon! :D Nope you're not the oldest one here, although P3k ya got me beat by a year...I'm 25...fun times! :D

Great job on the poll y'all vote if you haven't and I'll give it til tomorrow and then I'll narrow it down...sweet deal!! :D

Whoops... haven't been here quite awhile... Happy birthday Allie! Or belated... whichever... Happy sweet 16th anyway!

I just caught Charge of the post and, I'm sure you lot might have already discussed it, but for lagging ol' me's sake, there were two lovely parts of M&Ms:
1. Danny's first concern at the bombing was asking Lindsay if she was ok...
2. Them going for to ride home together at the ending...

*grins stupidly*

:devil: wonder what happened throughout Lindsay's 'ride home' with Danny?

Sigh... Season two just finished here in Malaysia. And Season 3 is starting for you guys, right? Arggghhh! :)

Man, I've been away for a long time! I missed a lot!
But what can I say, that History of Art exam wasn't easy. I'm just not the Gothic period kind of girl. :D

I missed all of you! I can't believe it's voting time already for the new thread.

As for Auda's questions:

1. Perfect moment: Danny carrying Lindsay on the roof and him making a deal for that dinner. (I would say Hammerback telling Lindsay about Danny's crush, but that doesn't really count.) :D
2. Since most of my favorites been taken, I'm going with: Cher - Just like Jesse James & Carolyn Dawn Johnson - Complicated

Svetlana , you really aren't the oldest one: I'll be 25 in November. So, I have to say, we're pretty mature here...well, at least regarding our age. :D

Allie , happy birthday!

Perfect moment: There are just way too many to narrow it down to just one! But i'll go with the insects dinner thingy. LOL!
Perfect song: This is a tough one. Maybe Carrie Underwood's Some Heart and Christian Bautista's The Way You Look At Me.I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with that song, so here's the link to the lyric:
http://www.4lyric.com/show.php?lyric=49408 :)

Perf. Moment... def. A D/L laughing under the mistletoe kiss.
Perf. Song- I give in by Sara Evans... It's so goo ya'll have no idea!

And I loooove Country vs. City kind of Foreplay... that one is so good... and it's winning too!

4 daaaaayyyysss

*throws pie at Auda, Moriel and ll you other coolios...!*

Great songs everybody! :)

Throwing pies back at ya! :lol: :lol: I say that with love, my dear angsties!

Happy Birthday, Allie. And don't worry about the ship sailing too soon. The writers will make sure that they do things right. ;)

Whatever they do will be more implied than anything else---more like teasing. They will leave a lot up to our imaginations. So basically that means that those that don't want the ship to sail---while be satisfied and those that do will be too. Those that don't want a sailing D/L ship can imagine that nothing is happening or will happen---which to each their own, right? And those of us that want the ship to NOW---lol, will just imagine that our ship is sailing smoothly---cause sometimes love runs hot!

So everybody is happy! Yea! :D

We don't know for sure if something will or will not happen? But what if it did? Or what if it didn't? How would you all feel either way?

Moriel21 said:
You like country, Alex?! Rock on, so do I!

I still don't like the really twangy I'mfromthecountryallyoucitypeoplesuck kind of country. But Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite bands and I listen to some Kenny Chesney too now. Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, oh and Brad Paisley! I can't stand Alchohol, but I heard this song by him called Little Moments Like That that reminded me of Danny and Lindsay

Well i'll never forget the first time that I heard,
That pretty mouth say that dirty word,
And I can't even remember now,
What she backed my truck into,
But she covered her mouth and her face got red and she just looked so darn cute,
That I couldn't even act like I was mad,
Yeah I live for little moments like that

That's like just last year on my birthday,
She lost all track of time and burnt the cake,
And every smoke detector in the house was goin off,
And she was just about to cry until I took her in my arms,
And I tried not to let her see me laugh,
I know she's not perfect,
But she tries so hard for me,
And I thank god that she isnt,
Cuz how boring would that be,
It's the little imperfections,
It's a sudden change in plans,
When she misreads the directions,
And we're lost but holdin' hands,

When she's layin on my shoulder,
On the sofa in the dark,
And about the time she falls asleep,
So does my right arm,
And I want so bad to move it,
Cuz it's tinglin and its numb,
But she looks so much like an angel,
That I don't wanna wake her up,
Yeah I live for little moments,
When she steals my heart again and doesn't even know it,

Think about it. The first time Danny would hear Lindsay cuss, his eyes would bug out like "Did she just say what I think she said?!" It would be hilarious!

Good afternoon all my shippy lovelies! 3 days, y'all...only 3!! How totally cool is that! I bought the new TV Guide for this week and there is our premiere...on Wednesday...finally! Lol! :lol: There wasn't really a new info for us in there...but still it's fun to see it actually in there! :D

DAnNS awww, yeah isn't COTP a great ep! Glad you finally got to see that one...it's a fav! "Still want that ride?" Good times...and yeah it was said that D/L was supposed to have an intimate scene last season and I think it was supposed to be after that line...but it wasn't to be...YET! ;)

Mis! Hey hon! We've missed you! Yay, I love "Complicated" that's an awesome song! And yeah it fits D/L well :D
Perf. Moment... def. A D/L laughing under the mistletoe kiss.
Perf. Song- I give in by Sara Evans... It's so goo ya'll have no idea!
Rad hiya hon! :D Lol, oh I SOOO hope we get a D/L kiss under the mistletoe...that would make me oh so happy! And as for the song...hmmm, I'll have to check it out...I like Sara Evans!

Aud! Hi hon! **huggles!** I hope they don't leave too much up to our imaginations! ;) I mean flirting and teasing is good...I wouldn't mind them letting us catch them touching each others hands, holding hands...a quick stolen kiss...that would totally make me happy!! Lots of looks and banter are good too! :lol:
Honestly I'd be disappointed if nothing happened, especially with how much they've been leading us up to it. That said I'm really pretty sure at least a little something will happen and as we all know, that will make me ecstatic!! (Seriously...I'll be "Tom Cruise-ing" it on my couch!! :lol: )
But Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite bands and I listen to some Kenny Chesney too now. Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, oh and Brad Paisley!
Alex you're awesome! Seriously you just named some of my all time favorite country artists, that's fabulous! And yeah "Little Moments" that is such a totally, totally sweet little song...I LOVE it! :D

Okay y'all, thank you all so much for voting and now I think it's time to narrow these down... :D So here we go...:

I'm playing (or voting on in this case) a slight favorite and sticking with They've Been Made. Lol Tom-Cruising. I love making fun of him. I probably will be too tho. I'm so going to make a story out of "Little Moments" so nobody beat me to it, okay?

Lol, yeah I like all our potential titles Alex, we've got great ones! Aww, yay you're making a fanfic about that song...fabulous idea! I can't wait to read it, I'm sure it will be great!

Hey here's a fun question for us, cuz I'm in a holiday kind of mood... What do you think Danny and Linds would get each other for Christmas?

I'm torn between "Love runs hot" and "They've been made"

I think Danny would let her pick out something at the store, like perfume or earrings. I also think that Lindsay would go home to Montana for the holidays, so he'd take her to the store before she leaves.

i think danny would get lindsay like perfume or something kinky..just to see the look on her face, then he would be like ..jk and take her out for an amazing night, of food, fun, and dancing

i think lindsay would get danny something sentimental like a picture of danny and louie with an inscription on the back, or like a watch with an inscription on it. this is what i picture
L:I got you this
[danny opens it, it has an inscription. simple 'to Danny from Lindsay']
d; wow thanks montana, it even says something.
l;its so you can stop asking me what time it is.
d; i only ask you what time it is to hear your voice.
and scene
oh adorable..wow..i gave a lot of thought to that.

I think Danny would do something thoughtful. Like plan a romantic dinner, and then give her the gift, which I think would be a really nice necklace or a bracelet. As for what Lindsay would get him...hmmm...I keep picturing her buying him a pair of cowboy boots. I have no idea why... ;)

*tastes the cream cheese frosting* mmm...not bad *chases Moriel down and dumps a bucket of extra buttery popcorn on her head before running off giggling* :D

I think it comes down to if there were together or not if there still not together i think christmas candy i`m not sure what they would get each other if they were dating i guess i will have to think about that Lol :lol:

Moriel21 said:

What do you think Danny and Linds would get each other for Christmas?

This is a really great question! Okay ,hear me out on this one. I think the gifts could give each other should be truly original and straight from the heart. For example, Danny should give Lindsay a gift that reminds her of Montana (I can't think of the gift right now, Danny will have to do that) and Lindsay should do the same thing. These gifts don't even have to hold monetary value, as long as the come from the heart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back