Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I refuse. :lol: I'll be talking through the whole epi---bungee sex is a good topic... :eek:

You rang? LOL!

Someone should take down a list of these great future thread title possibilities---I nominate Lynn.

I love the Country vs. City thread title---perfect.

Two questions for shippers:

1. What is the most special or perfect D/L moment?

2. What song best represents D/L?

I'll answer my own question, but I'm expecting good responses from the rest of you or no more pie! :lol:

1. Perfect moment: Hand holding! The flooring talk as well.
    2. "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran...lol... :devil:
    "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley
    "You and Me" by Lighthouse

*Throws a pie and tosses a bucket full of melted ice cream at my angsty friends. :lol: :p Danny and Lindsay are now getting involved with this pie/food throwing stuff...I'm hoping later they will have to clean each other up... :devil:

I have an evil mind this evening! :devil: :lol:

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

*Gets hit with melted ice cream and pie* Thanks, auda, Now I'm all messy! *shrugs* Oh Well!

1. The Perfect Moment: Hand Holding, having dinner together!
    2. The Best D/L Song: "Beautiful Mess" By Diamond Rio. Everytime I hear it I immediately think of them!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynn, Aud Yay, hello hello! :D **hugs to my Fluffy Twin and angsty pal!** Smi! Hi again to you too hon! :D
    Yeah Lynn I totally agree...I think both Carmine and Anna are D/L shippers...which bodes well for us! Yay for that! :lol:
    Lol, you know you love us Lynny! And you KNOW deep down in your heart you love fluff just as much! I'm so gonna get you to admit that one of these days...we will won't we Aud! :lol:
    You crack me up hon! Lol, I gotta agree though...bungee sex is a great topic, especially when it involves D/L! :devil: :devil:
    Thank you, thank you... :lol: **bows a little!** Lol, nah just kidding...Carmine's brilliant for saying it! :D
    Okay Aud honey to answer your question...let's see...tough questions by the way! Um...
    1.) First time he calls her Montana was pretty special, his own pet name for her made it's first appearance! But I think my fav mmm...her breaking protocol for him in RSRD... ;)
    2.) "Beautiful Mess" by Diamond Rio, "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating, "Best in Me" by...(I don't remember! :p )

Sweet Danny and Linds are getting involved in the food fight...I'm so attacking them with fudge sauce...that way later they can lick it off each.... **ducks the swinging meter!**...lick it off each of their fingers...geez, touchy meter! :rolleyes: Um yeah...that's what I meant! :devil: :lol: **high fives Aud for the evil mind!!**
    Nice banner by the way Aud, and that's totally true! Lol :lol: Always! ;)

Okay y'all let's see how this works...here's our first poll for a new thread title...wohoo! :D

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Lots of possiblities. Yay!

Did you hear me ring for Auda? Nope.

Why me? its because I'm mocking you. Oh did I mention Danny is too? :D

I rule at picking ships. :D

Believe it or not, I'll be talking throughout the whole ep with you, then I'll annoy you with those little angsty ideas that I have.

As for Auda's fun loving questions --

I'm taking a bit of Pets answer. I love the hand holding and the eating together, and of course Mo's Montana answer :D

Second part, Diamond Rio, "Beautiful Mess" all the way. :D

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup the more the merrier I say, well at this point anyway! :D
    Lol, whatever Lynn honey, you always ring for Aud and you know it! :lol:

Hmmmm, I was gonna suggest that we watch it together Lynn, Aud but if you two are talking thru the whole thing....lol, just kidding! I'll be jumping on the couch the whole time either for joy or out of anger (Mac and grrrr...don't get me started! :mad: ) So yeah, you two talk and I'll jump and we'll just be crazy like that together! :lol:

That's totally their song isn't it...it really is...I love that! :D

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oh, I have a song to add. Well, actually it was back in Mo's post. But it was "Best in Me" by (I think it was) Blue. And I really want it on my iPod but I can't buy it! You can only buy it in the UK and since I don't live there I can't buy it! That makes me really upset! :lol: But "Beautiful Mess" is so their song!!! I love it!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I am so tired. I went to a college football game and even though I put enough sunscreen on, I still got burned from head to toe, even my eyelids hurt!

Thanks for putting up a poll to decide what thread title to use. I alread put in my request and I'm hoping it gets picked!

And as far as this bungee sex episode goes, why can't Lindsay and Danny have that case? They can go into major flirtation mode and dream about bungeeing! :)

8. CathStokes

I do not ring for Auda. She's a fluffy, which I'm not.

Oooh can we do the "Tom Cruise!?"

Poor Pet. Haven't heard that one. :p .. but, BM is a great song, and its their song.

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

:lol: I forgot about the "Tom Cruise"! :lol: I still can't believe he did that! What a ding dong!!! (Sorry I know that's like, way off topic!)

Lynn, are you sure you haven't heard that song? Because it was that one that was on the D/L video on youtube.com. (But now it's gone.)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Bummer Smi! Yeah I checked that and I couldn't find it to buy either...well that sucks...but yeah, that one is also their song! Each time I hear it, it totally makes me think of the D/L vid that's to that song...which is totally awesome! :D

Hey Vex! Sad day on the sunburn hon...sounds painful! :(
    Lol as for bungee case...yeah can't you totally see tons of comments and looks and flirting happening between D/L if they got that! I'd LOVE it! Totally! :lol:

11. CathStokes

I'm sure thats what you meant, twin!V

We gotta do the Tom Cruise. (I know that was completely shocking)

I might have, but I really don't remember it at the moment.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

How about them trying it out themselves. I remember dreaming up an episode ender sequence where she pulls him off the bridge. With clothes of course....but I can dream can't I?.

OH man....4 days, and I agree, that we won't see D/L oozing...YET. I'm sensing the middle of the season, per the producers...and my gut feeling. Something DRASTIC is going to happen.

I really like the "They've been made" It's kinda a testamen t to the upcoming season. NOt like the rest of them didn't know already...but...anyhoo.

Do you guys think he'll say something to her during that hug scene?...or will he just stare into her eyes..and breathe a sigh of relief?...

13. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

HI *waves* tis my birthday!!! my sweet 16!!! Im so excited for the preimer. I think Lindsay and Danny..this is there season. Im not so sure how the hostage episode will do for me, but i guess we will see. i guess i never really thought they would get together so soon, i figured it would be another season. im not dissapointed ..DO NOT GET ME WRONG..IM SO HAPPY. but i dont know..YAY..SEPT 20TH..OUR SHIP IS SAILING!!!

14. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

Well happy birthday Allie, am i like the oldest one here or something??? cuz i'm like 18 going on 19, ill be 19 on the 27th, is ne here older, than that???

and OMG!!!! 4 days!!!!! wow!!!! it's sooo close, OMG THE HUG IS COMING!!!!

15. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

1. perfect moment there night at cozy`s
    2. song Bo Bice Nothing without you

I have that song since you cant buy it pm me and i email it to you i hope thats aloud

HAPPY bday allie :D

Welcome Loopholes

No Svetlana your are not the oldest here i`m 26 :D

OMG 3 days untill the D/L goodness :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.