Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

^^Sorry to rain on the 'cowboy boot' parade, but Carmine said in an interview those boots are ankle boots---plus he wore them last season--------BUT--------maybe he started wearing them for Linds----wink,wink. He didn't wear them in season one---that title though sounds perfect! Just like a country girl to get her man to wear the boots---next---the spurs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

New thread name---Exactly What IT Looks Like! ;)

Welcome, Loopholes! :)

but Carmine said in an interview those boots are ankle boots
Yeah... didn't he say he wore them home sometimes? Cute!

Morning my lovelies!! :D And how is everyone this fine Autumn day? (I just LOVE Fall...leaves falling, nip in the air, D/L's falling in love...awww so fabulous! :lol: )

Loopholes welcome, you've come to the right place for lots of D/L love...we adore them here! It's so fun! :D

Rad hey hon! :D Lol, yeah I started the new title idea a couple pages ago, but I think I jumped on it too early :p...but now sounds good to me! ;)
She's got him in them Cowboy boots
Cute! I like that alot...very nice! :D :D

L.M. hiya! Yeah doesn't Carmine look older and SO flipping hot in those pics...I really could just eat him up! :devil: I really don't know how he and Linds can keep from jumping eachother all the time...they are so freaking gorgeous in those pics...wow! :lol:

Aud Hi hon! **hugs to my Fluffy Twin!** Aww so they're not real cowboy boots huh...well, yeah like you said he still could have started wearing them for Linds and tall boots or not they sure look like cowboy boots! ;)
New thread name---Exactly What IT Looks Like!
I think that's the one I like the most right now Aud it just says it so nicely and it's a play on the second ep's title too...it just fits them! :D

5 days y'all! Only 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!

I'm back!
So sorry it's been forever! I've been busy with school and running my websites and then my computer died so I'm at the library now. Do you know it's been 5 WEEKS since I last updated Undercover? I swear Mel's gonna kill me for that.
I can't wait for s.3! Five more days! What are you looking forward to the most? I want to see the hostage thing the most personally. I'd love seeing Danny's reaction to her being in danger.

Alex hey!! How ya been? Good to see ya back in here :D What am I looking forward to the most in season 3...wow...well...
the HUG! :D The HOTNESS! :devil: The "not yet" but still promised kiss later in the season (TPTB said we're not gonna have them kiss YET! Which means it WILL happen at some point!! :lol:), Linds revealing her secret, Danny hopefully being there for her and "comforting" her after she shares! And just lots of flirting, banter, D/L love!
It's gonna be a FABULOUS season, it really is!! :D

Okay so new thread titles...here's a few more, these were suggested back on page 15 or so ;)
Danny/Linds #12- "They've Been Made!"
Danny/Linds #12- "Love Runs Hot!"
And in honor of the quasi-boots...
Danny/Linds #12- "He Wears Boots For Her!"

I've been good. Really busy. Missed you guys. Thanks for asking though. OMG, I am so looking forward to the hug! And I think I'm going to go with "They've been made" for the title.

Moriel I love the They've been made thread title. I personally think we should go with that one, but we'll just have to vote on the title!

Didn't Carmine wear some of those boots last year? Or did I WANT him to wear those last year, cause he looks absolutely amazing in them. Boots make the man, and that's all I have to say about that. :)

I've dropped off a present, a update of my fic "Litle Girl Lost" . right here

Lol, hey Vex! **waves!** I gotta say, your avie is totally trippin' me out! :lol: Nice! :D And yeah I love that thread title too...doesn't it totally fit them! :D
And yeah I'll try to come up with a prelim poll here in the next day or so...just so we can get the ball rollin'! :D
And as for the boots I dunno...did he? I honestly can't remember now, how sad is that! But I definitely agree...he looks great in them and yeah hon, boots totally make the man! :D
Lol! :lol: Which makes me think of a thread title possibility...how about this Vex....
Danny/Linds #12- "Boots make the man....hers!"

Hey guys. Just popping in AGAIN to remind everyone of some of the rules:

PLEASE READ THEM

- Posts must contain a minimum of 3 lines of good posting which is on topic and NOT chatty. I've been seeing way too much chatting that is OFF topic (meaning it has absolutely nothing to do with Danny/Lindsay). Please keep in mind that this is NOT a chat board.

- Good posting is NOT complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, and conversations about real life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc and BRIEF allusion to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in addition to the 3 line minimum of good posting.

Please make sure you are posting a MINIMUM of three lines of topic related sentences and that does not mean writing the same word over and over until a line is filled up.

So, if you don't wanna see me, Kimmychu, or HoratioAndMe in here very often, then please follow the rules. :)

I will say that there have been a lot of cute spoilers alluding to plenty of D/L love. I am absolutely on the edge of my seat. Counting today...5 days until the premiere!!! *dancing gleefully* :D :D I find myself watching the trailer for it whenever I get the chance. I am so glad I got my computer to work so that I could.

I agree that there probably won't be a lot of D/L in the season premiere. But I do at least hope for a couple of those lovely flirting "it is so obvious that they like each other" moments.

Wow, we are getting so much closer to starting a new thread aren't we? I like "They've been made" for the thread title.

*throws cookies and cream ice-cream and hides behind a wall to avoid retaliation*

OMG! Five more days! I'm so excited. During the break between seasons, I've started listening to country music, and wrote a story that takes place in the country. I think I'm turning into a country girl, which I guess makes me more like Lindsay, but very unlike me. I really need my CSI:NY fix to get me back to being...un-countryish.

You like country, Alex?! Rock on, so do I! I've been hooked on it for awhile...Oh now that'd make for a cute D/L moment...have Linds be playing some country song in the lab and Danny walks in and starts singing along and Linds looks at him like "You know this, seriously?" and Danny just smirks and goes, "What Montana? You've been rubbing off on me!" And then winks and keeps on singing...now wouldn't that be totally cute! :D

Oh y'all I just thought of a fabulous thread title! Lol, Lynn, Aud where are you two? I totally know you both will appreciate this!!
Okay y'all remember a month or two ago when TV Guide had the CSI guys on it's cover and then inside they interviewed them...and for Carmine's they had the pic of him carrying Linds in CL? (I have that framed on my desk...lol, yeah I'm a dork! :lol: ) Anyway, the caption for that pic is...

"It's the whole country girl vs. city guy kind of foreplay thing with us," Giovinazzo says of Danny and Lindsay.

So from that...how's this as a thread title...
Danny/Lindsay #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!" :devil: :lol:

CSIfangirl lol don't think that wall will protect you from me! ;) **Moriel sneaks undetected around the wall and pelts her with warm brownies and yummy cream cheese frosting!**

4 days y'all! 4...4...4...4...YAYYYY!!! :lol: :lol:

P.s. where is everyone this afternoon? :confused:

I'm here, Mo!!!

Ha ha, I like that name. Coutnry vs. City Kind of Foreplay! That's hot! :devil: :lol:

I don't know which name I like the best. They're all really good and cute!

Only four more days! I'm so excited!!!!

Smi! Yay, hi hon! :D
Yeah isn't that a great title...lol, I'm quite proud of that...although really Carmine said it...so he gets the real credit! ;) But yeah that's pretty hot huh! :devil: And it totally fits them I think!
I think we might have enough for a poll...I'll look back on what we've got and see if I can come up with a poll for us... :D By tonight maybe ;)

I can't believe its four days away. I just can't grasp it actually being that close now. D/L on the DL! whootwhoot. Shut up, Auda.

That seems like a great poss. especially since Carmine said it about D/L. (I think he's a total, M&M fan)

have Linds be playing some country song in the lab and Danny walks in and starts singing along and Linds looks at him like "You know this, seriously?" and Danny just smirks and goes, "What Montana? You've been rubbing off on me!" And then winks and keeps on singing...now wouldn't that be totally cute!

You fluffies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back