Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I was watching House... and looking for a pic of Linds holding that knife it "Zoo York" (I've got a great icon idea...) but I can't find any!!! Pissing me off horribly! :mad: And know I have to leave again.. Trig time.. fun fun :rolleyes:

vexus said:
*makes me want to peek into the broom closet more* ;) ;)

I can't believe they're still in there! It's been what? Two, three months?

Moriel! I've missed you! *Waves* GirlyGirl I'm glad to see you back too!

15 MORE DAYS?!?!?! YAY!

*Goes off to watch the promo...again*

Moriel21 said:

Vex! Hey hon! **waves!** Did I bring pies...um.... **Moriel whistles and looks around innocently...then whips a freaking huge chocolate cream pie out from behind her back and dumps it on Vex's head!** Of course I brought pies hon...always! :D

And yeah Danny's hair is totally hot, he definitely has it going on...yeah baby! :devil:

*I'm standing here looking at the view of Danny's crewcut when I felt the cool, sensation of whipped cream dripping down my head.*

I'm retaliating, ha, ha, ha!

*goes to my cabinet and just gets the jar of carmel sauce and prepares to aim!*

GirlyGirl Hiya! Yay for a new ficcie to read...I'll have to check that out :D

Lol, Aud you can hug me anytime hon! :lol: **Big hugs back!!** It's fabulous to be seen :D , and of course to see you too! ;) Angsty fic huh, Fluffy Twin? Hmmm, you know I'll read it anyway cuz I adore you! Just promise me fluff in the near future! (And hey what's this "Texas" ficcie... Lynn keeps wanting me to mention?!) Whatever it is you should write it! :D Ohh, or you should do shower smut...oh I like that! :devil: Totally should do that Aud! :devil: :lol:

Smiliee Hi honey!! **waves!** I've missed you too hon...great avie by the way, LOVE it! :D

Vex caramel sauce huh...rock on! I LOVE caramel sauce! :lol: And hey I've always got more pie! Heehee! :lol: :lol:

Alright my lovelies...here it is...my spur of the moment, got attacked by a million plot bunnies on my way home last night and this is the result...D/L ficcie! (It is a D/L and Smacked ficcie and there are a few small spoilers...namely "she who will not be named" just so y'all know!) Please read it and let me know what y'all think okay!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3141967/1/

Love you, Moriel...love your writing. ;)

I promise that I will write you a fluffy fic...And remember you get to start the next thread too! I'll make sure of that---bars anyone from starting new thread before Moriel! JK! :lol:

Okay we have to decide...we either A)let D/L out of the broom closet, B)make them play Twister again, C)or let them participate in bungee sex....which will it be? :devil:

Sorry I'm in smutty mood or was that slutty? Don't say it IHNC! :p :rolleyes: :D

Also what would happen to Danny and Lindsay if they didn't get together...ever? :( :mad:

Spoil my fun.

Well, Danny would be mine... yup, and Linds, well she..could, um. *coughsgowithflackcoughs*

B or C dangit, B OR C! Could we do both?

How can you ban anyone from making the next thread, what do you got some anti bunnys gonna attack us.. ..I'm never here for the new thread makage. I'm usually playing in some other thread. *coughscatnipcoughs*

Yes, Auda tell Mo about the texas fic! Do it, tell her!

Moriel21 said:
Smiliee Hi honey!! **waves!** I've missed you too hon...great avie by the way, LOVE it! :D
Thanks, I love it too. Lynn did an awesome job, didn't she?
Mo (I'm gonna call you that for short now...lol) I loved your story. I left a review on FF.net.

Uhhh... Can we pick more than one, Auda???

And I would be kinda sad if they never got together. If they didn't during season three I would be okay, but if they never got together I would be sad.

^Yes, Smiliee. I'll let you pick more than one! :D

Iheart---*coughsyoucanhaveDannycuzIgetNickycoughs*.... ;)

I'm sort of liking the idea of bungee sex while playing Twister...but they would really have to be talented (or super-human) to pull that one off! ;) :lol:

audacity said:
I'm sort of liking the idea of bungee sex while playing Twister...but they would really have to be talented (or super-human) to pull that one off! ;) :lol:

I like your thinking! I was just thinking a little game of Twister and then Bungee Sex, but doing both at the same time would be even better!

smiliee said:
audacity said:

I like your thinking! I was just thinking a little game of Twister and then Bungee Sex, but doing both at the same time would be even better!

They should totally do it at the same time. that would rock!

*coughswhydoyougetnickyaudacoughs*

Awww Aud! Thank you honey, you're the bestest! I loves you too honey...and as soon as I post this I'm off to read your ficcie (angsty or not! ;) )! :D **Moriel dances, YAY I get to start the new thread...wohoo!!**
Wait...we have to decide a new thread title! Ahhh are we behind on that?
Oh dear...Okay y'all....new thread suggestions...hit us with them!! :D
Ummm Aud you are totally in a smutty mood! :D And I LOVE it... **High five to my fellow bad girl and guttery fluffy twin!** As for your choices...okay that's a tough choice chica...wow, but I gotta say...it's all about C. Bungee smex would be HOT!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
And as for your other question...I decline to answer on the basis that I refuse to believe we will ever have to consider a time where D/L will not be together! :D

Lol, Lynn it's nothing personal hon... Aud and I just both started the last new thread and we went with hers and so this time if I'm here in time, I get to start it! That's all :D

Smiliee lol, sure you can call me "Mo" heehee, I don't mind! :lol: Yay that you liked my story, I'm glad! :D I'm proud of my fluffy baby :lol: :lol:

Pssstt! Aud I just read your ficcie...you made me cry honey! Seriously! That was so sad... :( But still, you are a brilliant writer hon! Seriously...never think you can't do a ship justice, you rock at writing...really! :D

audacity said:
Hey everyone, when ff.net starts working properly please go and read Vex's, Girlygirl's, and my fic---enjoy the D/L. If you guys read and review, I'll post another chapter for a conclusive end to mine! ;)
Hey auda i read Girlygirl and Vexus what is yours called

Moriel i loved your ficcie :D you can find the caps at the Danny & Linday furum board go here http://s15.invisionfree.com/dannylindsaychem/index.php?showtopic=472&st=0

P3k Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Yay, I have pics! I'm totally gonna go make new banners and stuff, wohoo! Gah, I'm so excited for D/L y'all...so totally totally excited! Yeah I know...the word "obsessed" comes to mind...but really do I care? :lol: Our ship is gonna sail...so it's all good, all of it!! :D

Glad you liked my ficcie P3k...I aim to please! :lol:

Yay!! Heehee, I gotta a new banner and avie! And I found a program that pretty much makes the avies for me, now that's fun! :lol:

your welcome Moriel seeing those pics just makes me want to see that episode even more then i already do Sighs cant wait very much longer grrrrrr Lol

p3karen said:

Hey auda i read Girlygirl and Vexus what is yours called

Hi Karen---yes, please read :D---here it is...it's angsty...be aware...but because I love my D/L, I will award readers and reviewers with more chapters---I promise that last chapter will be all about the D/L love! :) :) :)

This Beautiful Day

I love Moriel, Vex, Smiliee, Em, and Feenx. Thanks for being such great fic pals! :D

I love some D/L piccies! Especially CBS promo ones! ;) SCREAMING OVER KAREN'S AND MORIEL'S BANNERS!!

Starts throwing pie and M&M's----D/L leave broom closet for pie fight----make sure know one hits Danny too hard---he's sensitive and Linds will just have to wrangle the person that does so to the ground! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back