Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Wow. Great answers, you guys. Mine seem kinder stupid now. And all that stuff Allie said about how in my fics all the characters are VERY in-character. Allie, no more trying to boost my ego! I have spent years working on that self-consciousness! It'll take more than that to break it.
I love those scenarios, but I agree with SecretSophie. Actions speak louder than words. I think they both know that they love each other.

"To those who'd ground me, take a message back FROM ME..." Defying Gravity, Wicked (which beats RENT. I still love RENT tho ;))
...Alex

Wow, okay the new pics of Linds from s3.. she looks different. And I've definetly decided that she looks different because she got some from Danny. Okay, that's my input.. :lol:

So we were freakin out a while ago that Danny and Peyton (the new girl) might hit it off. Apparently not.. Thank God. So Linds and Danny have each other now, so basically, they need to get to it. :devil:

Dannyfangirl said:

I love those scenarios, but I agree with SecretSophie. Actions speak louder than words. I think they both know that they love each other.

I agree with that, though it would be cute to have a moment where they at least admit out loud to each other that they like each other :)...okay that sounded kind of repetative at the end there. :rolleyes:
Since it is CSI, I doubt they would go for that though. I think they will stick with the actions showing how they feel about each other, the obvious attraction and so on.
Anyone need the Whipped Cream? *holding out almost empty bottle* Ooops...better go get some more...*glances at mounds of empty M&M bags*...more of those too... :p

Misery said:
Aud , excellent post! Too bad your time run out. :D

Don't tell her that, she'll post more.

-------------
L: I need to tell you something, because you deserve to know it.
D: What's up, Montana?
L: I love you.
D: (raises his head, panicked look on his face)
L: Don't freak out. Let me finish. (takes a deep breath) It's how I feel. I was thinking of waiting to tell you, but then I figured out that my feelings won't change, that they are what they are and you deserve to know them. So, there.
D: (still stares at her)
L: Oh, and I don't expect from you to say it back. Just wanted you to know that I love you. Now, what do you want for breakfast?
-------

That's nice. I'd like that one... and if you call me a fluffy, I'll whack you.

*glares* I already hate the new girl. For obvious reasons, but has nothing to do with here. Anyways, I'm glad that she's not coming in between d/l *scoffs* Not that she could.

I think I'll like the new girl *shields self*.
And I want them to admit they like each other. But like and love are two different things. Once they get to love, they won't have to admit it. If they aren't already there.

Twin, as much as I love you, I think I might like the new girl (now.. :lol:) too. But hey, everyone diagrees on something... this is just our only blunder...

I love you Twinny

Where's Moriel and Auda?

Yes, this shall be our only disagreement. because you are my twinny and I love you....So you can like the new girl and I'll scream angry words at her. :D

Oh did you want Auda? I have her locked in the closet with Danny, I like angsty!Linds. :lol: Shh don't tell Auda, Linds is watching!

And Moriel, she's writing my CatNip/DL sequel for me. Why? Because I'm writing the camp fic for Auda, and writing FM basketball for Em.

Dannyfangirl I love the update of Undercover. It is very good and you must continue with the story.

I have to give the new girl a chance. We haven't seen how she reacts with the rest of the crew. She might be a great guest star on the show. As long as they don't replace Hammerback. I love that man!

And tommorrow will be 31 days till the premiere. I can't wait for the premiere, wondering if Danny and Lindsay will get have a scene together if they don't have a case together.

And how is everybody tonight?

**And look all of the Angsty!Twins posted together. Rad, IHNC, and me Vex

OMG!! D/L all the way, and i'm really hating the new girl right now, cuz like i saw the promo pics, and her with Mac in bed :mad: almost mad me puke, cuz i'm SMacked!!!! i heard she was only gonna be in like 4 eppys :D, and i hope that follows through, cuz i'm hating her guts right now!! and as for the other promo picks, OMG!!! lindsay looks soooooo damn HOT!!!!!!! :devil: :cool: ;) usually she's cute, but she look hot there!! :eek: and i'm wondering y there aren't ne pics of danny, cuz i really wanted to see his sexiness! :devil: and OMG, like i'm about to go crazy, waiting for Danny and Lindsay's 'interesting' :devil: moment to happen on the show!!!! and i'm going crazy cuz the premiere is sooo close!!!!! guys help me i'm going crazy!!!!!

Oh and can someone please tell me where to get promo pics at, cuz i really want to know!!!!!!! i'm dyin over!!! here!

Also, who wrote the camping fic!!!! cuz if they're gonna update it, update it soon!! i love it and i'm hoping there's more D/L for me to read!!!!! sry i'm just, like hooked on it, hehe

Hmmm... mor ficcies.. sounds lovellllly. I like Angsty!Linds as well Twin. And hey Twin!Vex! hope yur doing good....

And Svetlana I agree
and OMG, like i'm about to go crazy, waiting for Danny and Lindsay's 'interesting' moment to happen on the show!!!! and i'm going crazy cuz the premiere is sooo close!!!!! guys help me i'm going crazy!!!!!
I can't wait for that either... need D/L shippynesssss!!

Anyone know what eppy is on Wed.?

its going to be Grand murder at central station, no Lindsay this episode i think Zoo york is next week that is if they play them in order love that episode the way Danny keeps looking at her in the lab oh all the D/L moments in this episode :D

Hi Rad! And hi to all my fellow D/L shippers---angsty, fluffy, and otherwise! :lol: :cool:

iheartnickcath said:
Oh did you want Auda? I have her locked in the closet with Danny, I like angsty!Linds. :lol: Shh don't tell Auda, Linds is watching!

Dude, you locked me up with Danny and Linds! Somehow she sneaked in. I tried to win the affection of sexy man, but he and Linds kept arguing. She kept telling him that he's insensitive and kept telling her that she's wrong---so forth and so on---now I think they're making out. I can't be sure because it's so freakin' dark! :eek: HELP!

We need to start a party in here before the premiere---or else we will go mad---hush IHeart! :p

Everyone should read Vex's fic! It's really great! :D

I promise Moriel, that I will have my fic up this week. I took out a lot of stuff---shortened it. :)
Shh! Don't tell *youknowwho* but it's a little angsty! But I promise my next fic will be full of fluffiness just for you my fluffy pal! ;)

Auda said Somehow she sneaked in. I tried to win the affection of sexy man, but he and Linds kept arguing. She kept telling him that he's insensitive and kept telling her that she's wrong---so forth and so on---now I think they're making out. I can't be sure because it's so freakin' dark! HELP!
you crack me up Auda :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back