Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah especially after I tell you what you did with Danny!.. Oops

Dear D/L

How's it going in the D/L... closet?
Theres cameras about in every angle, really no escape.
Hey its kinda like being held hostage, but you have a shower...and I'll let Auda fill you in, since she's the fluffy one.

Hearts, and is gonna kick Lindsay's ass if she don't get in that shower with Danny!
-L

Spader great manip! I LOVE that! So sweet :D

Vex great present! ;) Is that one from All Access? Or am I off? :confused:
they left enough for us to wonder, and not too much to leave us unsatisfied. That's how they roll. LOL.
Lol, LadeeBear yeah that is how the roll alright! Which I like but at the same time find totally irritating! I want to see stuff, dang it! But at the same time I think my imagination does a better job... **Moriel begins muttering to herself...too hard to decide!**

Auda my fluffy friend! Cute little scenario...but so angsty! I'm feeling ganged up on here! :p :lol: Now just add Danny running after Linds and asking her out right then...that would be good! :D Jealousy that leads to action that leads to happy D/L together is a jealousy I can live with. Jealousy that leads to them dating other people to get back at or forget each other...not gonna happen!

**Moriel picks up her rotten fruit and pitchfork, ready to heave them at TPTB in the event that they even hint at having that kind of jealousy on the show!**

aww moriely don't like this type of angsty?
NO! Moriel does not like this type of angst! Not at all...this type of angst makes Moriel throw things at her tv and yell and scare the people in the room with her!

Lol Oops indeed! What'd you do with Danny, IHNC?! I know what you wanna do! :devil: **winks!**

*whistles* Lynny didn't do anything at all, nope.

Angst is fun, sometimes, You HAVE to admit that. You just gotta admit on that. You don't want all sunshine and flowers do you?

iheartnickcath said:
*whistles* Lynny didn't do anything at all, nope.
Yeah sure... IHNC I know what you wanna do with him...so you may as well say, otherwise I'll be painting you into all sorts of fun scenario's with Danny and then Linds will have to come and kick your butt for stealing her man! :lol: :lol:

Angst is fun, sometimes, You HAVE to admit that. You just gotta admit on that. You don't want all sunshine and flowers do you?
Do I HAVE to admit that? **Moriel whines and pouts and shuffles her feet a bit!** FINE! :p :lol: I will admit without some angst it would get too soapy/sappy and probably be boring... **Moriel sighs!** You're right IHNC :D But no gloating! :p And I still don't like the jealous-triangle-date-someone-else-to-make-the-other-person-realize-they-can't-live-without-you-type-angsty-crap! So yeah! That's what I say... **Hugs to IHNC, just cuz!**

I agree Awsome poem Auda,

CSI_Watcher i read combustion to i love jealous Danny

Moriel yes it made sense to me

spader this is the first time i have seen D/L Manip is so cute

*hugs back* Not gonna gloat, I'm just glad you admited it :D But hey, I already admitted that I don't want a triangle.

Now what do I wanna do with Danny? Hmmm.. Yeah your right basically, but she won't kick my ass... I'd blame it all on Auda. Yup.

iheartnickcath said:
*hugs back* Not gonna gloat, I'm just glad you admited it :D But hey, I already admitted that I don't want a triangle.
Thanks for not gloating, 'preciate that! ;) :D Yup I admitted it...but don't expect me to again... **Moriel pretends to growl...and then gives up, laughing hysterically at her own late night dramatics!** And yeah you did admit you don't want a triangle, so we're even then! I can live with that...lol! :lol:
Now what do I wanna do with Danny? Hmmm.. Yeah your right basically, but she won't kick my ass... I'd blame it all on Auda. Yup.
You and Danny, You and Nicky...You, Danny and Nicky...lol! :devil: I'm thinking something that involves a shower...and lots of steam! :devil: **Moriel ducks to avoid the swinging meter!** What?! I meant you'd let them take a shower before playing a nice board game together....Lol! :lol: Yeeeaaaah....and I never visit the gutter! :devil: **winks and giggles!** Yup! (insert angel halo here! ;) )
As for blaming Auda go for it...I'm sure she'd love to take the credit for having that kind of fun! ;) :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOO! Oh please no! This is the exact type of angst I totally hate! Really, really do not like that! Sorry Amanda! No offense but I really don't like that!

And see, that is the only kind of angst that I actually like, because, well, it is.

iheartnickcath said:

was this referring to me? and was this referring to the fic you're holding hostage from me?

ok. my inbox. now. *puts on intimidating angry face* :mad:

now, onto something more D/L related.

Dear Lindsay,

I just want you to know, that if you haven't jumped your fellow closet prisoner already, I think you're insane. Would you just look at him for a second? Please? Just stare at him.

Now, I know to some that Danny may be an acquired taste, but really, c'mon. You've worked with him for almost a year now. It didn't take him nearly that long to grow on me. Give in already. I promise, it's worth it. :D

Love,
Emily

Hallo, everyone! New poster on this thread -- and I am eternally grateful to whoever started the first of this series! ::worships:: I think I twigged on to the idea of Danny and Lindsay as a pairing when I got to see that episode which ends with them watching Mac play bass in a club. (Bear with me, I live in the Philippines, and we're still in season two.)

Then came that squicky episode with the eating of the exotic creatures. I loved the ending! I wanted to pinch Danny for making that bet with Mac on whether Lindsay would bite on anything from the menu...serve Danny right to lose his money. ::grin:: But seeing him sit down with Lindsay and offering her those...creatures...like they were chocolate truffles? Best. Moment. Ever.

I just finished watching the episode where Danny helps carry Lindsay across the roof. ::melts into fangirl goo:: I was bouncing happily in my chair the whole time, and I cannot wait to watch the replay of this episode on Sunday. I'll post a few replies to some posts, and hope to post more stuff here after I get to see the next episode!

Lol, Em you crack me up! :D

StarShadow Welcome! Glad to have you aboard our lovely ship! Yeah those scenes you described are some of the best! Gotta love them...there's more good stuff to come! ;) But I won't spoil it for you! :D You'll love it though :lol:

Alright my shippy friends...How about a question for the day...we haven't visited this issue lately, I don't think...: What do you all think is the secret in Linds' past?

Dear D/L,
Just do it already! :devil: Ignore us and the camera's :D, and do it...you know you wanna! :devil:

Moriel

welcome Starshadow

as a welcoming gift you get a bag of M&MS..
oh and a little advice..whatch out for Moriel [who is crazy]
*duck head to aviod being hit* i was just kidding!!!!!
and its always good to have more fellow d/l shippers..you will feel very welcome here just as i felt..so WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back