Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, we could get then to do anything wiht those shots... :devil:
Okay guys, it looks like the new Detective will have nothing to do with Danny as his main 'interest' is still Lindsay. Spoilers for episode #2 are up and there's a very interesting scene that leads to them being more than just friends.

thanks to Orison

unfortunetly there wasn't a link. But when I find one I'll post it... :D

I know! I just read that and I'm extremely happy!

But I don't know if I want to believe it because some of the spoilers we've gotten before turned out to be fake. So I don't know!

You know, if that spoilers wrong, I'm gonna be anti-spoiler for the rest of the year... (CatNip has a NICE one too..so gonna scream)

Ah, spoilers.
I'm very hesitant to believe them.
Especially because of the CSI "clues" on CBS.com this past year, which turned out to have nothing to do with the finale whatsoever.

Though, the DL shipper in me is doing a happy dance right about now if that is a credible spoiler.
:D

if that spoiler's true...i hate to say it and you guys are gonna hurt me, but i'm not going to be very happy.

if whatever this is spawned from the 'still want that ride?' scene at the end of COTP, i'm gonna hurt someone. it's like they hooked up at flack's expense and that's so not cool with me right now. i love this ship, but i love danny and flack's friendship more.

and canon ships always cause trouble. i hate to say it, but i really hope that spoiler doesn't happen.

iheartnickcath said:
You know, if that spoilers wrong, I'm gonna be anti-spoiler for the rest of the year... (CatNip has a NICE one too..so gonna scream)

could I see it.. pm it maybe I can't find it... :(

**Moriel jumps up and down and giggles excitedly!**
Oh I so hope this spoiler is true, oh please, oh please!
IHNC I'm so with ya if this turns out to not be true! **Moriel crosses her fingers, toes, and everything else for this to be true!**
And Em it doesn't have to be at the expense of Flack and Danny's friendship...not at all! And plus I think Flack would want his friend to be happy, ya know!
Oh yay, oh yay, oh yay!
**Moriel is way excited...in case y'all couldn't tell! Heehee!**

I dont think that they went out on flack's expense, I think it just happened that way. I think that Flack would be happy for them... go D/L

Radical618 said:
I dont think that they went out on flack's expense, I think it just happened that way. I think that Flack would be happy for them... go D/L
Yeah I agree Rad, totally! And hey, have you found the link for that spoiler yet?! :D Hope so! :D **fingers crossed! Hopes high!**

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

I found the "spoiler" for the new character (that Jennifer, detective girl), and at the bottom - like every spoiler has on this site - this message was posted.

Not to dampen anyone's DL spirits, but I'm only going to believe what comes out of the mouths of the people at CBS. If they want us to know something, they'll make sure we know it.

Jenn

still, people are going to react, whether or not the spoilers come from the mouth of TPTB or not.

and Moriel, it kind of is at flack's expense. flack gets injured and then both of them leave the hopsital to go 'comfort' each other, instead of being by his side? no. uh-uh, doesn't work.

if it happened in any other scenario but that one i may be happy about this. but the way things stand now, i'm not happy.

Personally, Emily, I don't think you have anything to worry about. That 'comforting-because-Flack-is-injured' thing doesn't seem like the kinda scenareo that the producers would write into CSI: NY. If anything happens at all with DL in the beginning of next season, it will be either: a) subtle or b) implied. I don't think they'll directly state their relationship. They want to build suspense in this series (hopefully). I can see what you mean with the whole comforting thing though. It might seem a bit rushed.

Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back