Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

I feel your pain, hun. I am already in the dreaded place that we call school. Good luck. :)

Awh, I miss those letters too! We should totally make a book of them and send them to the producers. LOL. I'm sure they would get a kick out of them.

Okay, so, since I am bored (no, not really bored, just still procrastinating on doing that homework, and full of nice yummy Oreo cookies) I think it's about time for another round of Would you rather...

*bell to signal a new round rings*
    And here we go:

Would you rather...

A) see Danny and Lindsay have more deep, meaningful conversations (not neccessarily angst) about life, possibly about one another's lives, next season or would you rather...

B) see Danny and Lindsay have more light-hearted, playful conversations (not neccessarily fluffy), more or less little spats of comedic relief here and there.

Well, it's up to you.
    Decide.
    Go, so I have something to read after I finish my Lit homework.

Woot to the extreme.

Jenn

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Defenetly B... Danny doesn't seem like the long, in depth convo. kind of guy.. :lol: Linds seems like that kind of person.. but I think she likes making Danny laugh, so light-hearted wuld be better in their case.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I second my twins answer on this one.

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Okay for all of you that responded to my test---thanks! Yes, it was a test. You had to pick from 1-5. Guess who got the answer right? Why of course--it's my fluffy friend--Moriel! She answered #5---which included everthing we could think of that needs to happen with D/L...Here's your prize, my fluffy friend... :devil:

Smiling at Moriel!!

But the rest of you get honorable mention so enjoy this one: ;)

Is Danny staring at my butt?

Jenn---I wish I could choose at this time A or B. But I often waver on what I want. I want them to have nice, fluffy scenes---have lots of fun...but I don't want it to dominate the whole show. But sometimes I like those moments when they are sincere and a little more serious---just as long as they are subtle. I just don't think I can take several years of just flirting. If they are to go to the next level, at some point, things need to go a little deeper!!

What Iheart---stop looking at me like that!! :D :p

Auda :cool:

*pics credited to csi-caps.com

5. CathStokes

No fair, Moriel cheated! ..

{raises eyebrow at Auda} Yup. You've gone nuts.

6. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Heck, I'll deal with an honorable mention. I never even realized that picture before. *grins*

Yeah, Auda, I agree with you. I put that one up because I can't choose between the two either. I think we need a bit of both A and B. Create a happy medium! :D (<--See? Happy!)

(And yes, I have officially gone nuts. On the up side, I have finished my Lit project. On the down side, I have yet to read 5 more pages, take notes, and make vocabulary index cards on illusory correlations, correlation and causation, and perceiving order in random events. Oh the joys of AP Psychology...)

So, are we down to a count?
    How many days until the new season starts so I can record episodes? Because, though I love CSI:NY, I am not staying up until 11 on a school night when I have to wake up at 5:40 every morning to get ready for school.

Keep up the posting. We'll be at a new thread very soon. :)

"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea, [the mind] never returns to its original size." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1809-1894.

Sorry, I get bored when trying to multi-task studying and relaxing with you all. But there is a quote for you all to keep up the DL spirit. The sky is the limit. Expand your mind. Go write a fanfiction, or a songfic, or whatever the spririt moves you to do! Just have fun with this ship! I think that's the most important thing to remember.

Jenn

7. Guest

Guest Guest

hmmm *thinks hard, but keeps getting distracted by pictures of Danny smiling in my head* ;)

umm I say B...cause I think it'd be cute if they had playful conversations that actually hinted at bigger, deeper things, but went about it in a lighthearted way. Kind of like in Stuck on You, at the end, when they're at Cozy's :D...their conversation is very lighthearted and playful, but the things it hints at, the emotions, and the body language and looks that pass between them make the playful words come alive and give them subtle deeper meanings ;)...that's what I love! :D

it could also be I'm biased cause I just spent a whole afternoon cleaning my room *yawns in boredom* but decided to spice it up by having a D/L moment/episode marathon at the same time :p and I saw Stuck on You....* sighs, eyes twinkling* :p i just SO heart this couple! ahhh, who's with me?! *demands agreement from everyone by bribing with D/L shaped cookies and heart cakes* :D :D
    alright back to work...* sulks back to try and clean her room, but keeps gettin distracted by D/L moments and pics of Carmine* ;)

~*~ Mad

--------------------
    'Two foreign pubic hair samples - now that's a party.' Don Flack

8. CathStokes

I adore this couple... even if Auda's nuts.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

GirlyGirl dearie...You are too cute! I had a wonderful birthday! :D And I LOVE that all of you are being so totally sweet about it! It just makes me feel so special, I loves it! :lol:
    Mmmmmmmm....dancing around each other, if you mean having them literally dance around each other, then I'm all for it! :lol: Otherwise, sorry hon, but I'm not so crazy about that!

Howdy Lynn! Missed me! :p Heehee! **ducks quickly the pie Lynn hurls at me!**

Jenn yay for a new router! That's fab! :D
    That's what I'm saying babe, totally! They are just so perfect for each other...and while I think it'd be nice to have more personal development of Danny & Linds, I REALLY want them to be together!

Rad hiya! :D **waves back!** School tomorrow huh...lovely! :p I'll miss ya, and hey whenever you can get on is totally cool! :D And yeah hon, we should SO put all those letters in a book, those rocked!

Oh Jenn good would you rather! I likes it :D Hmmm, that's a really tough choice! But I think I'm gonna have to go with A. for just the reason Rad & Lynn chose the other one actually! :lol: Just because deep and meaningful seems out of character for Danny so seeing him step out like that and have that kind of talk with Linds seems like it would be really significant! (Plus I just love heart to hearts like that!) But I love the fluffy laughing moments too, so I'm not opposed to that at all! I'd love that too...but I think a heart to heart would be fab to see, so I'm sticking with A. ! :D
    ( Lynn, Rad I can't believe I chose the "angsty" one and you both chose the "fluffy" one! What happened there? LOL! :lol: )

Auda Yay, I win! **Moriel does a little victory dance, then blushes in embarrassment...then giggles!**
    I LOVE my present my fluffy friend...thanks for that! YUMMY! :devil: And as for the other prize, he is SOOO checking out her butt...go Danny! :devil:

Awww Lynn honey I didn't cheat! :D I think your just mad I won...heehee! :lol: **hugs to you anyway!**

Mad I'm definitely with ya hon! I totally heart this couple! :D

**Moriel drifts off into Danny's smile....ahhhh, how hot is he?!**

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Mad, that's a good point. The subtle hints in "Stuck on You" are very important. I love studying body language---I have a degree in D/L Body Language--if you all don't believe me go over the D/L Forum and see... :lol: The body language and the sweet way they reacted to each other was so...ooh ;)

Jenn, it's so hard to choose. Believe me, I know. :)

BTW:Aren't those pics cute?? :D

If I am nuts it's only because Lynn drove me to it!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Auda those pics are totally cute! And I agree about Stuck on You...the body language and the sweet way they reacted to each other was perfect! And totally Awwww worthy! :D

12. CathStokes

:lol: You have a degree in DL body language?

Is it my fault you listen to me? Nope..

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Now that sounds like a useful degree Auda! I knew I studied the wrong thing in school! :lol:
    Lol, well technically Lynn since Auda is your minion it is pretty much your fault that she listens to you! :lol: Sorry hon! ;) :D

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Ladeebear , I hate that you have to go back to school so early. I remember when I was in school, I hate to back around August 19th. That was some time ago. I'm not even going to tell you how long I was in school, I would be telling on myself.

Moriel , did you have a great birthday? Did you get
    the delivery of Danny wearing nothing but the big,red bow? ;)

Misery , I love the wallpapers that you did. You are a very talented artist.

How are my twins and everybody else tonight? We have so many new people, I can't keep up with names.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, Hi Vex! :D
    Yeah you and me both honey...okay it wasn't THAT long ago, but long enough! :D
    And yes honey I had a fabulous birthday...Danny in the big red bow was the bestest present ever! I LOVED it! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.