Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

^It's out. If you're in the US it has Carmine, Adam Rodriguez, and one of the guys from LV on the cover and mentions "Are Danny and Lindsay hooking up?"

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The answer: HECK YES THEY ARE!
    Lol so much for subtlety.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Of course its out. theres also an article about Carmine talking about how hot you are :p {and how nuts Auda is}

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

:lol: Twin you rock.. and I just went out and got it-- juicy stuff about our D/L guysss. ya'll need to read it...

where's Moriel?

5. CathStokes

You know, I have it, and I still haven't read that part yet. lol.

Moriel is.... Well I don't know where Moriel is, :(

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Are you crazy?! Go read it! :) That article made me really happy, and so did all of the pictures!

Yeah, where is [/b]Moriel[/b]?

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I need Danny to give me a personal back rub. I just turned in a research paper and a 10-page project and I'm very tense. Can somebody send him over to me please?

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello!! :D :D **Moriel skips into the thread...happily and FINALLY!** Hi Rad, Lynn, Smiliee! **waves and hugs!** Here I am, did ya miss me? :D
    And hey Hi Em, Jenn, Vex, Allie, and all my other lovely fluffys and angstys!**

Wow y'all good work...I've got a ton of posts to read and reply to....yay! :lol: Okey dokey here goes...!
    Auda! :lol: Oh honey...the pictures this conjures up in my head! :devil: Now that would be a GOOD fic, lol! :lol:
    As for your only choose one scenario for next season...there really is only one correct answer.... ;)
    Especially the getting busy in the broom closet! :devil: As a firmly entrenched fluffy...I want to see them date, of course! And I LOVE them working together...they make a great team! And seeing them having fun...I'd LOVE to see that! And getting busy in the broom closet...well heck yeah I'd love to see that! :devil: :lol: So yeah I'm goin with 5.! :D

Mad that was fabulous! I love that...you are too cute! :D
    Mis lol...I still want 5. but I will admit I like what you said...and I think it would be kinda cute to see little awkward figuring it out moments like that. :D
    Lol Rad I'm totally with ya honey! I just adore everything about D/L too! :D And may I say by the way, I LOVE your new banner, Rad! That is gorgeous hon! Well done!

Jenn & Mad yeah I was SO jazzed to finally get my copy of TVGuide I think the clerk thought I was nuts! Lol, I didn't care...I was way too jazzed! The quote on the front and the hot pics...Gah, I was in heaven! :D

Pizza! Hi! :D

Lol yeah Lynn why haven't you read it hon? You REALLY need to go read the articles! Smiliee's right it will make you really happy! :D I got it Friday and I'm still happy! :lol:

Awww poor Vex! I'll send Danny over right after he's done "helping" me... :devil: Lol...JUST KIDDING Linds...I'm not stealing your man, I promise! :D **Moriel ducks the ninja kick Linds aims at her head and runs!**

44 or 45 days until our premiere my lovelies! I SOO can't wait...too long! :p :lol:
    **Moriel bounces up and down...is it here yet? Is it here yet? Then remembers Hot Carmine pics and runs off to distract herself!**

P.s. Looks like "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl" is our next thread title! Unless anyone seriously objects! :D

9. CathStokes

DL's on the DL is gonna win one of these years! I'm telling you!

*points at Auda* She won't let me read it!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, one of these years Lynn! ;) I do love that title hon... :D **hugs to you!** But I love the "Don't Bet..." one too! (Come on you like that one too, you know you do! :lol:)
    Auda hold your angsty fic ransom until Lynn lets us read hers! Lol! :lol:

**Moriel ducks out before Lynn throws things at her!**

11. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Except DL isn't really on the downlow, because it's going to be canon and the writers are forcing it in practically every episode. So, no DL on the DL.

Also, my friend Anna requested me to write a Danny/Lindsay fic (something I haven't done in a while, mostly due to my fading interest in the ship.) I am herefore declaring my intentions to writing the story, although it might be short and to the point and not altogther as good as my F/L ones. So sorry 'bout that.

12. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

^don't care. your not-nearly-as-good is still pretty good. i'll be reading it anyway. :D

Auda... :D ...i wuves you...let me read your angsty fic...pweeeze? *makes cute face*

13. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I'm so jealous of all of you who have the new TV guide. That's what you get when you're living in the wrong country...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I've made 2 DL wallpepers. They're not that good, but here they are:
    DL wallpaper2
    DL wallpaper

Well, off to pack some stuff. I'm going shopping this afternoon. Italy just calls my name. Arrivederci, le mie belle ragazze!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Moriel, Misery, Twin, Poet, Em! waves you're here!! :lol: Poet does have a point ofn the D/L on the DL.. but it's still cool and I voted for it... :lol: I love Don't Bet Against a Country Girl though, very very cute.. it was my 2nd choice..

and Moriel I'm glad you like my banner.. I like it too.. Kels made it for me.. so credit is given to her.

15. keich

keich CSI Level One

Welcome newbies!

Belated happy birthday, Moriel!! Hope you had a good one!

I'm not really up to posting that much right now coz I'm not feeling very well. Darn asthma. Anyway, I like Don't Bet Against A Country Girl. :D Oh, and D/L predictions? BROOM CLOSET!! Hehehehe. Seriously, a kiss on the cheek is good. A kiss on the lips is better. Bed scene, I don't think so. Heck, I hope they don't do that, not this early!!

Okay. Gotta go rest now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.