Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

god this sucks keep having to leave!!!!!!! and ya'll can call me svits or like w/e, sry i'm like real busy so i like post and then leave cuz i neva get time on the computer, so like don't be surprised if i post and then don't for a while after :( :mad:

2. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

god this sucks keep having to leave!!!!!!! and ya'll can call me svits or like w/e, sry i'm like real busy so i like post and then leave cuz i neva get time on the computer, so like don't be surprised if i post and then don't for a while after :mad: :(

3. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

oopsie didn't mean to post twice, i'm not the smartest!! hehe

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Svetlana, the edit button works for up to 24 hours, so if you find you have something to add to your post, simply click the edit button, rather than creating a whole new post.

Can I also remind you (and a general reminder to all) that this is a discussion board, not a chat room. Please make your posts relevant to the current discussion or at least ontopic about the ship. Lets keep real life stuff to an absolute minimum, and only in conjunction with good on topic discussion. Many thanks.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello y'all! :D **skips in waving...** I just had the world's shortest job interview...okay not THE shortest, but it sure felt like it! But I got to dress up nice, I pretended I was Linds in my nice suit and blouse, it was fun! :lol: (I know, I know, I'm weird...but it makes things interesting! :lol: )

Doreen yeah that convo in LOLD is the best! (Notice our current thread title! ;) ) I loved that whole scene...it was so fun! And as for the other one...which ep was that and what part, cuz I totally want to go look at that again! (Anything where they look about to "go at it" is fab by me! :devil: )

Mad I forgot to post about the thigh thing last night after I watched Super Men...my bad! But yeah, I agree with Mis I'm pretty sure it was the chair, cuz he was standing behind her at the point...so his thigh wouldn't have been on the chair. :D But that is still a totally cute scene...they are just so perfect for eachother!
    Lol, and yeah Mis that's totally what I thought Danny was meaning too...too cute! You know she's perfect for you Danny, so you may as well admit the "love thing" cuz we all know it anyway! :D And she calls him Danny alot in this ep...I mean I know that's his name, lol...but she says his name alot! It's just cute to me :D And I like the scene where Danny's like "You're very excited for someone who's telling me we don't have any suspects." And then she's like, "I'm getting to the good stuff!" with the cutest grin! That was a nice little scene too...gah it's all great, great ep! :lol:

Yeah Em, Mis I like the banter and I agree it's an easier way to bring up serious stuff without being too serious about it...but I still think I'd like to have at least one serious conversation between them, just to see it! :D

Hi Allie :D I think they do share an office...or a workstation...I'm pretty sure :D

Lol, Hi Svet...and hey just come on when you can, we'll be here! :D

Hi fogi! :lol:

42 days y'all, only 42! Yay! :lol:
    And new thread is sooooo close...fun stuff! :D

**Moriel runs off...to go run...really!**

6. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

ok, and really 42 days!!! like what day is that??

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

The premiere is Sept. 20th Svet! Getting closer every day...but still SO far away! I don't know that I'll make it y'all! :D I mean of course I'll make it, but I want it to be here NOW! Now I tell you! :lol:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You know seriously. Its getting closer, and I'm gonna be a happy camper.... darnit. That reminds me, i have to finish something before Auda catches that.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh, I so caught that Lynn! Campers....camp...don't you have a camp fic you're writing?! :D Lol...how's that coming hon? :lol:
    And yeah once it (the premiere) comes...I will be SO happy! :D

10. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

HI MORIEL...i missed you all lots of much..umm well..i didnt relize they shared a space..it just never really stood out to me..i guess it gives them practice..you know..living in the space with each other...oh COME ON..they will soo be together some day..they might as well plan there future...
    thats all i gotta say
    love
    allie

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do share a space...at least that's what it seems like to me! :D And yeah it's good practice for them, lol! :lol: Cuz of course they'll be together...living together, together together... :devil: :lol:

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

^^^I knew you'd catch it. I knew it'd be either you or Auda or Twin...Em catches the other two fics. {coughs} Anyways, this one is on hold until I finish the other one :D

^Your in love with the idea of them moving in together, aren't you?

13. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Well, I never did realize I guess that D & L shared a space together. I guess that it does make sense, considering the fact that they are partners and all, but it never really hit me, like you guys mentioned. Well, practice, right? ;)

So, there is this song that I would LOVE someone to do a DL music video for (and if one already exists, please point me in the right direction!). I was listening to the radio today and the song "Collide" by Howie Day, and it is an amazing DL song, especially because I have clips from episodes running through my head. (ie: when the lyrics say "I've found I'm scared to find I'm always on your mind", does anyone else automatically think of the scene in Zoo York where Danny is looking over at Lindsay, who is across the hall processing something. And he just kinda stares at her, deciding what to do, and then leaves the room to go see what she's up to. I totally thought of that today.)

So, yeah, those are my thoughts on that.
    We need a new topic to discuss so that this thread doesn't become chatty.

How about - uh - this?
    Point to ponder: We know that eventually the producers will get off their high horses and make DL canon. Until that time arrives, we await patiently, and speculate. So, here is something to think about: Most of us agree that Mac would be supportive of an office relationship as long as it didn't interfere with work, and I am sure the rest of the team would approve. Yet, how do YOU think the team would REACT to DL being an item? Give me specifics, not like "Oh, they'd think it was cool". Would the rest of the team address the relationship in the show? Would they all constantly refer to D & L as "boyfriend and girlfriend"? (Couldn't you kinda see Flack asking Lindsay: "Hey, Lindsay, where's your boyfriend?" Not in a taunting way, but more of a self-satisfied-I-knew-it-all-along way.) And moreover, how would D & L react to their reactions? Would they be more quiet and - pardon the pun - on the downlow about their relationship around their co-workers, or would they flaunt it? Or would one of them want to flaunt it, and the other be more quiet and reserved?

Give some substantial input, folks.
    I wanna hear what you have to say.
    :)

"There's only us, there's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today." - Finale B, from RENT.

Jenn

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, Hi Lynn! **waves!**
    Hmmmmm, I guess I can live with that! As long as you promise to finish it eventually! :D (I might even throw in a little bribe for ya...I've been thinking of writing another D/L ficcie...so if you finish the camp one, I'll write one too...not about camp though, but still! :D )
    Lol, I wouldn't say I'm "in love" with the idea...really what I want is for them to be together. :D

Jenn Hi! :D You should totally make a vid of D/L to that song...I LOVE M&M videos...I'm terrible at making them but I love to watch them! **Hint, hint! :lol:**
    As for your point to ponder...when TPTB make D/L canon, cuz I agree it is a matter of when...I think for the most part the rest of the team would respect their privacy and not make a huge deal out of it all the time. But I think at the same time they would be really happy for them and since in a way they are like family I could see little bits of teasing happening every once in a while. Like you said with Flack asking Linds "So where's your boyfriend?" or I could see Stella just kinda watching them and smiling, like "See they belong together, I knew it and I was right!" So I think for the most part the team would do their best to not make a big deal of it at work, yet still teasing them a little in the relaxed moments.
    As for how D/L would act...I totally see them keeping it on the downlow ( :D ) at work, and not making a bit deal about it, not really flaunting it or putting it center stage. I don't think that that is either of their personalities at all. It will be interesting to see what happens as they get closer and closer to dating with dangerous situations and how they react to the other possibly getting hurt...I always like to see reactions to that in people who care about each other like Danny and Linds do...cuz I think those unguarded moments say alot about where their hearts are at. (How's that for detailed hon? :lol: )

Auda where you at hon?
    Rad you still at school? You started today right, how'd that go?

P.s. I just watched "Necrophelia Americana" finally! Very cute episode! Not a whole lot of D/L...but what there was, was great! Totally loved Linds' "You're a little late" and Danny's "Doesn't mean it's not still funny!"...very cute! And maybe it's just me, but was Lind's voice a little deeper in this one? Yay or nay...either way, I really liked it! :D

15. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

I geuss i`m a litter late on this

Misery i love the wallpaper i love the face she makes in the first one

i`m going with B i like the light harted moments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.