Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriel21 said:
Dannyfangirl I haven't seen Season 1 either...I really want those DVD's too! Do you have Itunes? Cuz you can buy the season 2 eps from there!

Hi Rad! Hi Lynn! You both watch the special features first too...rock on! So do I! :lol:
Yeah I really hope they have some good special stuff on there too! :D

Nope :( No Itunes

{dances} I got season one. booyah!

Hi Moriel *waves* You watch them first too? They usually have some kickass stuff on them.

{gasps Soph likes Kibbs and Tate. I think I love you}

I have Gilmore Girls (s1-5) and NY (s1) on DVD and I always watch special features on every set first... come to think of it I do that with movies too.. :lol:

way to go Twin and Moriel *high five* we're the featuresfirst!fans.. (man I'm hyper... :D)

Moriel and Rad---I've decided to continue with my fic---it's finished but I am making adjustments. It is angsty, but if people like it I might write a second part to it and make it a little 'fluffier.'

This is really scary----I've started having D/L dreams like once or twice a month. Last night I dreamed that Lindsay was kidnapped by Tanglewood after going out with Danny. I woke up before I could see him go after her---I feel cheated. But honestly, I'm too old to be having dreams like this---- :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait for the season two DVD's. I certainly hope tht they include 'never before seen' DL scenes... :)

Where's Lynn? :confused: :confused:

What are some predictions you all have for D/L in the upcoming season?

it sucks that i'm gonna have to wait till october for the second half of s2 on dvd and weeks for the reruns right now they're on every tuesday(in the uk) and well it was only zoo york on this week soo i'm gonna have to wait 10 weeks i think for episode 13(Risk (i think)) which is when the second half starts from *cries*

Soph yeah that'd be a nice Christmas present for sure! :D And then you'll probably be up like 3 days straight watching them straight through right?! (Well that's what I'd be doing anyway! :lol: I know I'm a little crazy! :D )

Sad day Dannyfangirl! Bummer :(

Lol, Hi Lynn! **waves back!** Lucky duck, I wish I had Season 1! I'd totally go out and buy it but I'm currently broke...so until I get money, it's on my wish list! :D And yup I love special features first! :lol:

we're the featuresfirst!fans.. (man I'm hyper... :D)
Rad that's awesome! :lol: **definitely high five to you! :D**

Auda hi!! Yay you're continuing with your ficcie, wohoo! (Even if it is angsty! ;) :p ) Can't wait to read it, and I definitely vote for a fluffy follow up! I LOVE fluff! :lol: And I'm jealous...you have D/L dreams! I'm too old to have them too...but that doesn't mean I don't want to still! :D
I can't wait for the season two DVD's. I certainly hope tht they include 'never before seen' DL scenes...
I'm totally with ya there hon! I can't wait for those either...and I'd LOVE some never before seen D/L scenes...that'd be great!! Especially one certain scene... ;) ;) ;) :lol:
Predictions...hmmm, that's a good question...I predict, well hmmm...okay I predict we will find out Linds' secret and that it will put some angst (GRRR!) between D/L for a bit but will eventually be the cause of them getting together...that's what I predict! :D (I want fluff mind you, but I think that's what will happen...)

AAAAHHHH OH MY GOSH..I JUST GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE FROM CARMINE..AHHHHH HOLY COW...IM FREAKING OUT...SOMEONE..HELP ME..

allieluv_csi said:
AAAAHHHH OH MY GOSH..I JUST GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE FROM CARMINE..AHHHHH HOLY COW...IM FREAKING OUT...SOMEONE..HELP ME..
Seriously!!! :eek: :eek: I'm SOOOO jealous! How did you get one?! Where can I get one?!! Lucky you hon! You and Rad! (it was you who got one too, right Rad?!)

Moriel21 said:
allieluv_csi said:
Seriously!!! :eek: :eek: I'm SOOOO jealous! How did you get one?! Where can I get one?!! Lucky you hon! You and Rad! (it was you who got one too, right Rad?!)

I honestly dont know..i sent him an email today asking for one..but then i got the mail..and one was there..i dont know how i got it..i was floored..and i started crying..i was litterally sitting in the middle of the street next to my mailbox crying..
love
allie

That is totally freaking awesome Allie! Wow...so wait you sent the email today but then you got it in the mail today too? Wow...would your mom have sent for it for you or a friend or something? Either way....totally cool hon! That's awesome! :D :D

Allie Your lucky. As I told you in MSN. Congrats hun!

Awww Auda its almost sounds like you've missed me. :D Yes your continuing the angsty fic!..Thats just your way of blackmailing me into continuing mine, isn't it?

Moriel21 said:
allieluv_csi said:

yea.. I did... congrats Allie! :lol:

and yay! Auda is writing her fic!

What are some predictions you all have for D/L in the upcoming season?

Umm, I think more working together. And I do think that they'll hook up.. not gonna lie.. but that's me... not really too sure about anything else.. okay.. :p

{Nice banner, Twin}

Wait, You got an autograph picture from Carmine??? What about sharing it with your twin??

Moriel21 said:
That is totally freaking awesome Allie! Wow...so wait you sent the email today but then you got it in the mail today too? Wow...would your mom have sent for it for you or a friend or something? Either way....totally cool hon! That's awesome! :D :D

heck no..she doesnt even know how to turn the computer on..hehe..i wonder who did it..and yeah moriel ..i sent an email..and got the letter today..freaky

love
allie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back