Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys hav ne of u read the artice, TV guide magazine about next season for CSI NY!?!? by the way i'm new here hi everybody!!!!

**Moriel waltzes in...still jazzed after getting her TVGuide earlier today!** Thank you to everyone for so nicely wishing me Happy Birthday, I had a fabulous birthday and you all are wonderful! **Hugs and whipped cream to my lovely fellow D/L shippers!**

GirlyGirl hey hon! I saw your fic earlier and I have it open in a window on my comp...so I'm gonna read it! :D

Lol, Hi again Smiliee! :lol:

Yeah Lynn honey, the day you agree with me and DON'T want angst I'll know I'm dying! :lol: Or someplace hot has frozen over! ;) :lol: **hugs to my Lynnie!**

Heehee, thanks Rad you rock, hon! :D

Hi Vex! And I'm so with ya hon...I'm SO ready for it to be premiere day already! Come on now! What is now like 47 days or something? Too many! :D

Em you got the sequel up? Yay so now I can read the other one and have closure to the angst, right?! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Hi Auda! **waves!** You tossed your ficcies, why? :(

Mad wow, nice 2cents there hon! That was a kick butt post there...lol! Well done :D I don't necessarily think that D/L getting together soon after the spoiler events would be too soon...but if they're not together by Christmas (which I kinda hope they are!) then yeah I think that'd be a great present! :D Definitely do not want to wait years for them to get together! That'd be ridiculous! **Hear that PTB...you've been warned! We won't be waiting years....unless you like pitchforks and rotten fruit in the face often!**
That's great that your dad noticed the chemistry between D/L...it really is obvious! I love it! :D And your scenario of how Danny finds out Linds' secret...very nice! I liked that alot...well done! I still think she should come and tell him...but I could see him finding out too. Guess we'll see! :D

Hi Svetlana welcome! :D I've read the TVGuide article...It made my day today...I couldn't stop smiling since I saw it! :lol: (I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing we should put any info from that in spoiler boxes though, just in case anyone here doesn't want to know anything beforehand! :D)

**Moriel dances off again...hyped up on D/L love and b'day cake...and tossing frosting on all her lovelies as she goes!**

Glad you like those avvies, btw Lynn i didn't make them i found them on google. I haven't got the software to make avvies like that!

And welcome Svetlana, hope you have fun here, although it does get a little messy in here sometimes. :lol:

Moriel, could you say briefly what was in that article coz i aint seen it, plz?(in spoilers boxes if you want.) Thanks xxx

Anywayz, peace out :cool:

I think option B. Cuz then it could have him all worried and actually having a chance to be there for her.

**Hear that PTB...you've been warned! We won't be waiting years....unless you like pitchforks and rotten fruit in the face often!**

They better be listening... cause I'm all for that... :lol: I got your back on that one Moriel ;)

Twins did you hear Auda? she tossed the angsty fic!! How could she! :lol: *We love you Auda*

I got your back on that one Moriel :D
Thanks Rad! I'll take all the back up I can get! :lol: Anything to get us our ship right?! :D

YoBlSnfn Hey :D Okay let's see...there weren't any specific spoilers really...but...to be on the safe side!
Basically it was Carmine and a producer/director quoted....and Carmine said he and Anna (Linds) were supposed to have had an intimate scene last season but it got cut. But we will get to see Danny's attempts at romance as Danny and Lindsay move their flirtation to the next level! (YAY!!) and the director guy said we'd get an interesting moment between them in the first 4 eps. And um....there's something I'm forgetting, hmmm...on the front cover it said "CSI:NY-Will Danny & Lindsay Hook Up?"...I think I'm still forgetting something, but still fun stuff huh!!

Wiked Moriel, thanks. And please, call me Soph, it's alot easier to type :lol: Can't wait for the premiere, but it don't come out here til next year i think, so i'm counting on you guys for the lowdown.

peace out :cool:

I think that intimate scene was supposed to happen after the "Still want that ride" scene. But, I think they realized that with Flack injured that would be a little too much. And all dramatic moments would blend into one. After all, Danny and Lindsay deserve their moment to be without interruptions. Love the spoilers!

Madeleina , loved your post!
And to answer your question...the moment that made me realize they were destined for each other was probably when they've met. :D Just kidding, although, you can't say that the moment doesn't quilify as "love at first sight" kind of moment.
But, truthfully, I loved their moments in "Stuck on you". She was determined to show him that he can't underastimate her, better to say, she's the one who keeps HIM alert. And surprises him.

Then he tried AGAIN in Fare game and failed. :D :D :D You know, I kind of feel sorry for the guy. :D

YoBlngnSnckrsfan said:
Wiked Moriel, thanks. And please, call me Soph, it's alot easier to type :lol: Can't wait for the premiere, but it don't come out here til next year i think, so i'm counting on you guys for the lowdown.
Lol, sweet deal Soph! (definitely easier to type! ;) ) And we'll definitely give you the lowdown, no worries there hon! :D

Speaking of y'all...here's something fun I found about the Season 2 DVD's and the extra features included!
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6200

Mis I agree with what you said in your "spoiler", definitely! :lol:

And Mad in answer to your question which I forgot to answer :D...I would say "City of the Dolls" the hand-holding...but only cuz that was the first ep I ever saw. If I had seen "Zoo York" I KNOW I would have thought them meant for each other from that first exchange! :lol: Of course! :D

Man I wish I could talk my mom or dad into buying the season 2 dvd. Or the season1 dvd. i need that one more. i've never seen season 1 to be honest. Course I wouldn't have to talk them into it if someone would give a fifteen year old a job out here

thanks for the info on s2 dvd's Moriel.. I'm so ready for that to come out... cant wait for the special features.. I always watch those first.. :lol:

:lol: I thought I was the only one who watched those first. I hope they have some good ones on them this time. :D . I can't wait for S2!

Dannyfangirl I haven't seen Season 1 either...I really want those DVD's too! Do you have Itunes? Cuz you can buy the season 2 eps from there!

Hi Rad! Hi Lynn! You both watch the special features first too...rock on! So do I! :lol:
Yeah I really hope they have some good special stuff on there too! :D

Thanks Moriel. I'm hopefully gonna get the season one dvds and the season two ones too at xmas, or before if i save up enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back