Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would either choose B or C. I think twister is awesome! But then again, I would like to see truth or dare! But like pizza said, I don't think she could keep a straight face in poker!

Lol, Hi y'all! :D I'm tellin ya, it's all about the Truth or Dare...it just leaves the door open for SO many options! :lol:
On the contrary, this spoiler kind of proves to me that they are taking this ship seriously. After all the flirtation, it's time for some serious talking about the chemistry.
Ohhh good point Fabian! I like that, well said! :D **hugs!**

Lol, Dannyfangirl! So you and Jenn are twins at heart then :D That's just as cool! :lol: :lol:
Might even be better then being twins for reals!

Auda you're fabulous! :D **Squeezes to you! :D**
After flirtation there does need to be some serious talk---then they can flirt all they want. Flirt at the lab, flirt on a date, flirt in bed!
Flirting in bed...yeah baby! :devil: I agree though flirting is fabulous (I LOVE it!) but serious talk is needed to have a real relationship.
Moriel, cheer up my fluffy friend. I don't think you'll be needing to 'get' the PTB just yet!
I'm working on it, fluffy pal! You're definitely helping! ;) And I'm just preparing in case I have to get them...but always hoping I don't have to! (I'd love to LOVE TPTB for once! :p :D)
Oh yeah Auda and Lynn...I'm all about kicking skanky hoochie mama's ass for flirting with Danny! Even if Linds does beat her up, I say we take the hoe out and kick her around again anyway...just cuz we can!**
I chose "C"---'Truth or Dare'---leaves room for so many options. Lindsay insists that Danny play strip poker with her---because she will win. Danny must remove all of his clothes. Then Danny suggests that they play "Twister." Naked Danny will insist that Lindsay is wearing too much clothing while they are playing "Twister." So while twisting ensues, Danny begins removing Lindsay's clothes. She doesn't protest---I love this! I have a one track mind...
Auda Yay, welcome to the gutter my friend, lol! Lynn, look who joined us in the gutter! Heehee, you'll love it down here Auda it's a fabulous place to live! Lynn and I have houses down here...you're quite welcome to move in as well! It's a great neighborhood! :devil: :lol:

Lol, I'll work on that fic P3karen thanks for the show of support though...cool beans! :D

**Moriel skips off to the gutter, as the plot bunnies roam around her brain!**

P.s. Auda, LOVE the new avie...that's gorgeous!!

..Auda's movin to the gutter? aww Auda's movin to the gutter!. How lovely!. Weclome Auda :p

Moriel's gonna write ficcie??.. Yayness. And why do you all bring up ficcie's when I'm around? *whistles innocently* Oh right, my ficcie. its uhh. in the closet? :lol:

Mmm, I'm thinking about writing one...the plot bunnies are running crazy in my brain, so we'll see what happens! :D

Yeah Lynn hon, speaking of ficcies...where did you say yours was again?! Don't you have like 5 in the works at the moment?! I'm waiting hon...you gotta share them some time right? ;) :lol: I can't wait! :D

Nice banner quote by the way Lynn...that is SOOO true! :D

I love the plot bunnies. They are so fun. :D

*thinks* Actually theres 6. I added a new one to the list this morning :D ..and of course I'll share, dunno if it'll go that other raiting yet or not, but It'll be on my LJ :D

Thank You Moriel. I am such an angst whore. Besides here, I'm known for it in the CaRWash thread :D

I know aren't plot bunnies fun...unless of course they are on crack and steroids and then they get a bit scary! :lol:
Or if they're are a million of them...like you seem to have Lynn! Lol :lol: I'm quite impressed with you! 6 ficcies...I can barely keep one in my head, how do manage 6? Wow!

And yeah...speaking of angst did we ever figure out who won that poll, my angsty dear? :lol: Or did Auda convince us to shake hands and give up the fight? :lol:

**Psssttt....Fluff Rules! :lol:**

Yay! I'm a CSI Level One now! Heehee!

Congrats. {scoffs} We shook hands and ate pie :D ..
You know, technically you fluffies have a bit of angst in you ;)

How do I keep them in line? I whack them a few times. :D hehe. I have two that are wanting to cross into each other. It'll be a fight if they do. .. of course I'm talking about D/L and another ship :D

Aww right, forgot about the eating pie! ;) (Or did we toss it at eachother...lol! :lol:)

Right back at ya hon, cuz you angsty's have some fluff in ya too! :p :lol:

D/L and another ship crossing over huh...which other ship? :D Catnip perhaps? ;) :lol:

Wow, I go away for what? Two weeks, and I come here to find 16 pages already?

Forget Twister, or Truth or Dare or poker. If you've got a crush, you play I never.

Danny: I never ate spiders.
Lindsay drinks
Lindsay: I never wore hot pants
Danny looks shocked, but doesn't have to drink
Danny: I never fell in love with a country girl
Lindsay looks shocked, Danny empties his shot
Danny: I lied. I did fall in love with a country girl

Danny kisses her and mucho love making ensues.

Ok, so I'm not exactly clear on the rules of I never, but I'm just really hyper and I cannot think of DL playing Twister, because I never seems so much cooler to play.

SecretSophie said:
If you've got a crush, you play I never.

Danny: I never ate spiders.
Lindsay drinks
Lindsay: I never wore hot pants
Danny looks shocked, but doesn't have to drink
Danny: I never fell in love with a country girl
Lindsay looks shocked, Danny empties his shot
Danny: I lied. I did fall in love with a country girl

Danny kisses her and mucho love making ensues.

SecretSophie that is so cute, and I could see it happening; I mean they've yet to go out for the drinks she owes him or for something to eat. :D

-Girlygirl

Okay I'm home so I'll be on a lot more... yay!!!

Anyway, Happy B-day Girlygirl! Hope it's a good one and Auda I love your new avvie, it so cool!

And Moriel, I love you too. :D

*[/i]Throws a pie into the crowd, and hugs my Angsty!Twins and the Fluffy!Folk and all other D/L shippers!!![/i]*

Theres my twin. *Waves* Hi twin!

Girlygirl it looks like you came outta hiding!

Moriel hehe you are correct! ;)

D/L's on the DL everyone, playing Twister

SecretSophie yeah we're moving pretty quick around here! :D And I LOVE "I Never"! That's a great game...nice scenario! ;)

Rad yay you're home! **waves & hugs back!** :D Speaking of new Avies... Rad hon, yours is gorgeous! Love it! :D

Lynn heehee, I thought that was a good guess! ;) Hmmm, Catnip and M&M's crossover...might be interesting! Maybe you should let those bunnies play together a bit and see what happens! :lol: Either way, can't wait to read your stuff...I's loves it! :D

Hey speaking of new icons...what do y'all use to make yours? Not the animated ones, but just the regular ones?

I defenetly am retarted and use "Paint" to make my icons... (when I make them anyway... :lol:) but I usually am snagging avvies off of LJ... :D... I wish I knew how to make animated ones though... the wonders I could do with that... :lol: :devil:

and a Catnip/M&M crossover Twin? Hope there's lots of angst!!! :lol:

and thanks btw Moriel I saw that avvie and was like "That's my new one!!"

Alrighty, I'll let them play together :D ... [gasps] Twin wants to read a CatNip fic?? .. Yes, it'll have D/L but still gasps is there... of course it'll have Angst, but just for Moriel and Auda, I'm adding some fluff :D

I use Photo Explosion when I make icons. The animation is not my thing. I usually leave that to Kels.

and I agree, I love your icon, Twin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back