Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na-uh Lynn! Not true! :p Heehee! :D
Moriel, in answer to your 'fluffy question' on the last page---Fluffy Rule #19, says that 'in any case that D/L and Tanglewood are involved in a storyline, one must momentarily forget the fluff and allow the angst to flow.'
LOl, Auda that's awesome! You so rock hon! **hugs to you for that one!**
But yes, there are always exceptions to every rule! *coughsnowbacktothefluffyfuncoughs*
Definitely now back to the fluff...fluff is the best! How can you not love fluff...all the happiness and sweetness...and yeah all the "Awwww" moments...gotta love it! :D
**hugs to my fluffies! And hugs to Lynn and all her angsty's cuz they're so cute...they're losing the battle, lol :lol:, but ya know I loves ya anyway! Heehee!**

I have to say, Angsty is the best! I agree IHNC , we gotta to stick together. The fluffies will gang up on us.

vexus said:
I have to say, Angsty is the best! I agree IHNC , we gotta to stick together. The fluffies will gang up on us.
Lol, yeah we will Vex! I'm tellin' ya...we fluffies, we are SOO gonna take over the world! :D No one believes me...but I'm tellin' ya! :lol:

*Hugs* everyone! :)

Yep, who says angst rules! Give us ten reasons why angst rules, and I'll be convinced. I bet Moriel and I can come up with twenty or more reasons why fluff rules!! :p

Ya'll said that you wanted Linds to go through Danny withdrawals---actually I caught Danny crying like a baby over Linds leaving...where did you guys take her anyways? Victoria's Secret?? :devil:

Ummm...Lynn, I was thinking about throwing some tomatoes at the thought of you singing, but realized that you're probably not that bad... ;) :cool:

Hey, where's Girlygirl been? :confused:

audacity said:
*Hugs* everyone! :)

Hey, where's Girlygirl been? :confused:

I think she ran off with Danny. Because it's very quiet in that broom closet.

Yep, we took Lindsay took her away to Victoria's Secret . She's picking out a cute number for Danny as soon as girlygirl returns him back to the broom closet.

**hugs back to you Auda!**
Yup Auda, we could totally come up with that many reasons why Fluff rules! :D
actually I caught Danny crying like a baby over Linds leaving...where did you guys take her anyways. Victoria's Secret??
Aww poor Danny! Don't cry honey, your girlfriend will be back soon! :D And if they took her to Victoria's Secret...you definitely don't need to be crying, thanking your lucky stars would be more accurate! :D Seriously your girlfriend in VS...that's hotstuff right there! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

Don't throw tomatoes... Auda, she's not THAT bad! ;)
Awwwww just kidding Lynn honey! You sing bee-you-tiful! :D **Big squeezes for my angsty pal!**
Fluff still rules though! ;) :lol:

P.s. Fluffy's VOTE!!! We gotta win! :D

fluffy-ness is winning...teeheehee... :D

i have no idea what we're discussing...something about Linds in VS?...dat's hot.

i have nothing more constructive to say...sorry!

For those that 'vote' fluff---I'll give you pie and M&M's...anyways...don't you all want to see D/L having fun?

There's nothing more heartbreaking than two people sitting in a broom closet groaning and being depressed. Now, if D/L are having fun, then they are in 'like' with each other. Therefore, twisting will resume, and soon we will have mini M&M's.

Remember the best D/L moments are full of fun..."Cozy's,"Make Tracks Cowboy," "Wheatfields," "Walrus Documentary"---who's the other walrus?! :lol: :lol:

I think you all should make sure Linds gets something at VS that's red and very seductive for Danny... :devil:

something about Linds in VS?...dat's hot.
OMG yeah! :devil: Hello hotness...now we need to get Danny half nekkid again, and yeah...we'll...wait what was I sayin'? **Moriel fades away...thinking of Danny with no shirt on...yummy!**

Fluff's winning! YAY!! Heehee! :lol:

Now, if D/L are having fun, then they are in 'like' with each other. Therefore, twisting will resume, and soon we will have mini M&M's.
Remember the best D/L moments are full of fun..."Cozy's,"Make Tracks Cowboy," "Wheatfields," "Walrus Documentary"---who's the other walrus?!
So true Auda so true! I want D/L fun dang it! I LOVE D/L fun! :D
I think you all should make sure Linds gets something at VS that's red and very seductive for Danny...
Linds in something red and seductive...Danny half nekkid with no shirt on....**Moriel drops straight to the gutter...wohoo!**

Holy.Crud.

I am gone three hours to see my best friend perform in "Fiddler on the Roof" and somewhere between Act 1 & Act 2 we've added two more pages to this thread? Hurrah!

:D
Fluff = the love (and the apparant winner, currently)

And, seeing as I have no idea what is going on besides contributing songs that remind us of D&L's relationship, I totally did a couple of songs from Jekyll & Hyde and made them into songfics over at FF.net (click me if you want to read them all), but this one has got to be my favorite.

This song truly reminds me of Lindsay's perspective, as she could think this in any espisode, but it really, really nails 'the looks' between the two of them.

IN HIS EYES
from the musical Jekyll & Hyde

EMMA:
I sit and watch the rain,
And see my tears run down the windowpane...

LUCY:
I sit and watch the sky.
And I can hear it breathe a sign...

EMMA:
I think of him,
How we were...

LUCY:
And when I think of him,
Then I remember...

LUCY/EMMA:
Remember...

EMMA:
In his eyes I can see
Where my heart longs to be!

LUCY:
In his eyes I see a gentle glow,
And that's where I'll be safe, I know!

EMMA:
Safe in his arms, close to his heart...

LUCY:
But I don't know quite where to start...

EMMA:
By looking in his eyes,
Will I see beyond tomorrow?

LUCY:
By looking in his eyes,
Will I see beyond the sorrow
That I feel?

EMMA:
Will his eyes reveal to me
Promises or lies?

LUCY:
But he can't conceal from me
The love in his eyes!

EMMA:
I know their every look,
His eyes!

LUCY:
They're like an open book,
His eyes!

LUCY/EMMA:
But most of all the look
That hypnotized me!

EMMA:
If I'm wise,
I will walk away,
And gladly...

LUCY:
But, sadly,
I'm not wise,
It's hard to talk away
The mem'ries that you prize!

EMMA:
Love is worth forgiving for!

LUCY:
Now I realize -

LUCY/EMMA:
Everything worth living for
Is there, in his eyes!

EMMA:
Love is worth forgiving for!
Now I realize -

LUCY:
Now I realize -

LUCY/EMMA:
Everything worth living for
Is there, in his eyes!

Jenn

Lol, yeah Jenn things are a bit crazy around here...but hey that's all part of the fabulous fun! :lol:

Yeah isn't Fluff great! :D Heehee! ;)

I love that song by the way Jenn ...very cool and romantic! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back