Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Lindsay and Stella to talk about it.

I think Hawkes and Flack would tease Danny (after making sure he knows that they're happy for him)

Moriel21 said:
Now I am reminded of Joey from Friends.
God, I love that show.
Good that was the point! And yeah that's a great show! :D

Yay for RSRD tonight...I adore this ep! The looks between Danny and Linds in the ep are so revealing! I LOVE it! :D
I was just talking about the look with CHILI PEPPERS! It was "adorably angsty". That's actually when I decided to write a post "RSRD" fic (Next Time)

Twin! hi!

Hey, it's my twin! :D

Adorably angsty is the perfect way to describe that look. It was just the perfect shared glance between them, where Danny's like: "I don't blame you for not trusting me, because this looks bad. And I'm really ashamed to be potentially losing your trust," and Lindsay's look is like: "I still trust you. I care about you, and I know you didn't do this. And I'm gonna prove it."

Gah.
Amazing how a look can speak a thousand words, ain't it?

Jenn

Yeah she seemed really worried too. Like she almost felt guilty for being the one to find the dna on the cigarrette bud.

I am such a bad shipper, I forgot that "RSRD," came on tonight. I have been so busy today! Okay,now what is my punishement?

And how are my Angsty!triplets today?

Do you guys want me to continue writing angst?

Yeah she seemed really worried too. Like she almost felt guilty for being the one to find the dna

EXACTLY.
I think that's how she felt.
It's a good thing she sat down to read the DNA results or she might have fallen over.

But, I love how the first thing Danny asks is: "Montana, you beeped me 911. You alright?" He's concerned about her, awww.

Jenn

But, I love how the first thing Danny asks is: "Montana, you beeped me 911. You alright?" He's concerned about her, awww.
Yeah Jenn that is totally "Awwww" worthy! I love how he's concerned about her right off the bat. And I LOVE how she goes directly to him before Mac even...and the way she looks at him and watches him walk off...if that isn't her heart in her eyes I don't know what is! :D
I'm not an angsty...at all! But I put that aside for this episode...cuz it's full of angst and angsty looks...but still I love it! :lol:

Moriel21 said:
Yeah Jenn that is totally "Awwww" worthy! I love how he's concerned about her right off the bat. And I LOVE how she goes directly to him before Mac even...and the way she looks at him and watches him walk off...if that isn't her heart in her eyes I don't know what is! :D
I'm not an angsty...at all! But I put that aside for this episode...cuz it's full of angst and angsty looks...but still I love it! :lol:

Sounds like your obsessed with these too ;) ;) ;) ;)....i wonder if they have medicine for that..i should go and visit..Dr. House ;) ;) im just full of winks today..yay me!!!
love
allie

Hehe what did you do? Whatever you did to be frisked by Danny, I must also do it! I have a lot in common with Lindsay anywhoo.

Dannyfangirl said:
Hehe what did you do? Whatever you did to be frisked by Danny, I must also do it! I have a lot in common with Lindsay anywhoo.

I forgot that "Run Silent, Run Deep" was on tonight. I was saying that I was a bad shipper and that I needed to be punished.

Ah, man, you guys are insane.
Wait, in order to be frisked by Danny, we would have to let him out of the broom closet.

Which, by the way, how are he and Lindsay doing in there?
Did we give them food?
*slides M&Ms and pie under the door*

Jenn

LadeeBear said:
'Ello M&M shippers.
How's everyone doing?
(I was very, very tempted to type "howyadoin'?" LOL)

Anyway, I think it's time for another Would you rather. So, would you rather...

A) see Hawkes or Flack talk to Danny - even if it's just in passing - about his relationship with Lindsay (through something maybe like a remark by either one of them, or a bet), or

B) see Stella and Lindsay have a girl-talk about Danny (or it could be implied that they talked about him. You know, maybe Stella and Lindsay come out of a room as Danny comes down the hallway and they both snicker)

Well, which one would YOU rather see happen?
(Sorry, it's a kind of crummy question, but it's 11:16 in the morning here)

Jenn
I think B would be more funny to see

thanks to everyone for all the warm comments on my fic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back