Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LadeeBear said:
Ah, man, you guys are insane.
Wait, in order to be frisked by Danny, we would have to let him out of the broom closet.

That could be a good thing- you know we might get JealousLinds who would finally make a move on Danny...

vexus said:
I am such a bad shipper, I forgot that "RSRD," came on tonight. I have been so busy today! Okay,now what is my punishement?

And how are my Angsty!triplets today?

Do you guys want me to continue writing angst?

I just found out RSRD came on tomight and now I'm really excited! Yay! I'll FINALLY get to see that eppy! I saw a clip of the 911 scene between D/L and thought it was really cute... :)

And I'm good Vex, hope you ans the other Angsty! is good too.

And as for LB's question for wheather Danny have a guy talk (A) or Lindsay have a girl talk (B), I'd have to say B. I like when Lindsay and Stella have some "girl" time. IDK why, I just do... :D

*Throws pie at Moriel*

vexus said:
Dannyfangirl said:
Hehe what did you do? Whatever you did to be frisked by Danny, I must also do it! I have a lot in common with Lindsay anywhoo.

I forgot that "Run Silent, Run Deep" was on tonight. I was saying that I was a bad shipper and that I needed to be punished.

Oh, well I couldn't forget it it's my favorite episode. Couldn't he just frisk me...just because? lol

pizzapie said:
LadeeBear said:
Ah, man, you guys are insane.
Wait, in order to be frisked by Danny, we would have to let him out of the broom closet.

That could be a good thing- you know we might get JealousLinds who would finally make a move on Danny...

..Wait, we have to let him outta the closet now?? But he looks so HOT!

{waves} Hey my twins!

It's great to see new posters in here! :cool:

Okay, I'm making an exception tonight. I've decided to let the angst flow...why you say? "RSRD" will be on...major angst----staring at each other through the glass---their eyes meet. OMG! But this doesn't change my stance, I still love fluff and fun! :p

Speaking of our darling D/L---I promised Danny that he could have something to eat, but only whip cream and champagne--- :devil:

LadeeBear---I would definitely choose the Lindsay/Stella option. I can see Stella pulling Lindsay aside and asking her 'what's up?' Of course, Linds would just deny that anything is going on at first. Then cave in. Stella's kind of a 'mama bear' in that sense. ;)

IHNC I want to see some Jealous!Linds... that would make for great angst... :devil: man do I looove angst. :lol:

and I still want to know what OT3 means!!

I agree with my twin. Angst!. Gotta love the angst, and jealous. Its nice. ;) PM'in you now ;)

oooh I saw that Auda. You so want the angst!

pizzapie said:
^Because Stella would see right through Lindsay. I think Lindsay would be a horrible liar, too.

oooo I agree, she'd blush and smile and screw her words up.. with this kind of thing anyway, she's probably a horibble liar as it is anyway..:lol:

Radical618 said:
pizzapie said:
^Because Stella would see right through Lindsay. I think Lindsay would be a horrible liar, too.

oooo I agree, she'd blush and smile and screw her words up.. with this kind of thing anyway, she's probably a horibble liar as it is anyway..:lol:

Stella: Are you in love with Danny?
Lindsay: Uhhhhhhh... Nnnno.. Yes!

Sounds like your obsessed with these too ....i wonder if they have medicine for that
Allie, Allie, Allie hon you have no idea! :lol: And yup they do have a pill for it...it's technical name is "makethemcanon!" or as it's also often called "letD/Lgetbusyalready!" :lol:

Can I get frisked by Danny? Oh please, oh please! I've been very bad, pick me, pick me! :devil: :lol:

Rad Hi hon! :D **grabs closest pie and tosses it at Rad!** How's CA treating you? :D Yay that you finally get to see RSRD...you'll love it! You'll have to tell us all what you think, okay! :D
..Wait, we have to let him outta the closet now?? But he looks so HOT!
Lynn he can't be let out of the closet yet! The boy is practically nekkid....ohhhh, wait up maybe that's not such a bad plan! :devil: No, no...he needs to stay in there with Linds...they've got way too many days left until the premiere they can't come out yet! Besides the fun's just started! :devil: :D
Okay, I'm making an exception tonight. I've decided to let the angst flow...why you say? "RSRD" will be on...major angst----staring at each other through the glass---their eyes meet. OMG! But this doesn't change my stance, I still love fluff and fun!
Auda Hi! **waves at her fellow fluffy!** I totally agree! RSRD is my one exception to angst...I love this ep, as angsty as it is! It's perfect! The longing stares, the "I believe in you even now and will find a way to prove you are innocent" looks, the "I can't believe you have to see this happen to me, will you still care for me after this?" look...so full of angst, and I can't help but love it! :p Even so I still remain firmly fluffy **Seriously Lynn, firmly fluffy! :p :D** But this is my exception! :D We're allowed one right Auda? It's in the fluffy rules... :lol:
I can see Stella pulling Lindsay aside and asking her 'what's up?' Of course, Linds would just deny that anything is going on at first. Then cave in. Stella's kind of a 'mama bear' in that sense.
Yeah I like that option too...I could totally see that happening! Stella would just look at Linds with those compassionate eyes of hers and Linds would cave! :D

Yeah Pizza, Rad I can see Linds being a horrible liar...she's too honest...which isn't bad, but makes keeping secrets hard! Besides she'd totally blush and give it away anyway! :D
Stella: Are you in love with Danny?
Lindsay: Uhhhhhhh... Nnnno.. Yes!
Heehee, that's awesome! I love that, could totally see that happening! :lol:

So, would you rather...

A) see Hawkes or Flack talk to Danny - even if it's just in passing - about his relationship with Lindsay (through something maybe like a remark by either one of them, or a bet), or

B) see Stella and Lindsay have a girl-talk about Danny (or it could be implied that they talked about him. You know, maybe Stella and Lindsay come out of a room as Danny comes down the hallway and they both snicker)

Well, which one would YOU rather see happen?

I go with option A. I just finished watching the museum murder episode -- the one where Mac and Danny kept teasing Lindsay about not eating the bugs, and the use of manga to further the storyline -- and the Flack/Danny interaction just had me smiling from ear to ear. (I always knew that this series had more than its fair share of hot guys!)

I can easily imagine Flack needling Danny (in a nice, friendly way) about what was going down between him and Lindsay, and Danny trying to deny that there was anything going on -- while his whole face says otherwise. ;)

Moriel21 said:
Sounds like your obsessed with these too ....i wonder if they have medicine for that
Allie, Allie, Allie hon you have no idea! :lol: And yup they do have a pill for it...it's technical name is "makethemcanon!" or as it's also often called "letD/Lgetbusyalready!" :lol:

OH, Moriel i love you, your so funny, ya know i swear i need the 'makethemcanon' pill, ya know. i just love the crap outta you.

RSRD last night was my first time seeing it as a serious d/l shipper. and i have to say that it was perfect.. to me it would of felt outta place if they had been all 'oh gosh lets flirt' but i think the part in the hospital and the exchange between danny and lindsay in that part. i started crying..seriously, it was so incrediclby sad when he was trying not to break down in front of her.

AND GO WATCH YO'S VIDEO..OH MY GOSH ITS AMAZING..

love
allie

Awwww thanks Allie! **blushes and giggles!** Heehee! :D The "makethemcanon" pill is in production right now and should be ready to take about a month into this new season! (At least that's my hope! ;) )
**Moriel laughes at the craziness of her brain!**

Glad you liked RSRD Allie isn't that a fab episode! Despite the angsty-ness it is one of my favorites of all last season! :D It's just SOOO good! :D

Moriel21 said:
Glad you liked RSRD Allie isn't that a fab episode! Despite the angsty-ness it is one of my favorites of all last season! :D It's just SOOO good! :D

It's my favorite episode period. Last night on the radio was open phone night...well they said you could talk about ANYTHING so I almost called in to let out my sympathetic squealing and "awww"ing about Danny. And I can't mention the name Louie now without my little sister going "awwwwwwww"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back