Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ii dont watch csi:new york but i didnt like twice and this is my favourite ship :) ive liked them together since i saw the epi wen danny was eating the insects and lindsey ate it with him :D

sandersidle said:
ii dont watch csi:new york but i didnt like twice and this is my favourite ship :) ive liked them together since i saw the epi wen danny was eating the insects and lindsey ate it with him :D

Isn't that a cute episode? I totally love that scene!

*Is off to read p3karen's fic*

Where is everyone?

*Jumps up and down*

I'm here! Just got off work, decided to stop by and check on my Angsty!Triplets! and the Fluffy!Folks! .

I love all the fics that everybody reads, I love it. And keep sending more and I will read more.

BTW, I updated "Black eyes, blue tears."

right here

Where is everyone?!
Smiliee Here I am! :lol:

Vex yay for getting off work...us fluffy folk are doing good! :D I keep trying to tell Lynn we Fluffy Folk are gonna take over the world, but she doesn't believe me! :lol:

P3karen honey, great first fic! Well done :D

Gosh i havent been here in a while, i missed y'all..kinda....uhh Moriel can slap me upside the head for this. but YO , where is that?
love
allie

y0223418 said:
I made my second M&M video!!
I put it on CSI videos x 3,enjoy!!

ooh cool! I love M&M videos.
Hey is the person who made "M&M Best in Me" on here? I LOVED that video but they had to frickin delete it because of stupid copywright laws! You should have put it on myspace. I have a friend who did that before.

'Ello M&M shippers.
How's everyone doing?
(I was very, very tempted to type "howyadoin'?" LOL)

Anyway, I think it's time for another Would you rather. So, would you rather...

A) see Hawkes or Flack talk to Danny - even if it's just in passing - about his relationship with Lindsay (through something maybe like a remark by either one of them, or a bet), or

B) see Stella and Lindsay have a girl-talk about Danny (or it could be implied that they talked about him. You know, maybe Stella and Lindsay come out of a room as Danny comes down the hallway and they both snicker)

Well, which one would YOU rather see happen?
(Sorry, it's a kind of crummy question, but it's 11:16 in the morning here)

Jenn

Hello my lovelies! :D Good morning!
Jenn How you doin? ;) (Couldn't resist! :lol:)
And I think that's a good question hon! Hmmmm, I think I'd go with option B...I like the guys talking about it...but I think it'd be funnier to see Linds and Stella talk about it and then have Danny walk by and they just start smirking at each other or giggling! That'd be totally cute and hilarious! :lol:

Jenn How you doin? (Couldn't resist! )

AHAHA.
Now I am reminded of Joey from Friends.
God, I love that show.

Anyway, yeah, I think that Lindsay & Stella interaction would be totally hilarious, especially just to watch Danny's confused face as they passed him.

Good morning everyone! It's 12:14pm, so it's still technically morning. LOL. *Jenn bursts into "Good Morning Baltimore"*

Anyway, RSRD is on tonight - at least where I live - so I am totally excited.
*squeeeeeee*

Jenn

LadeeBear said:
'Ello M&M shippers.
How's everyone doing?
(I was very, very tempted to type "howyadoin'?" LOL)

Anyway, I think it's time for another Would you rather. So, would you rather...

A) see Hawkes or Flack talk to Danny - even if it's just in passing - about his relationship with Lindsay (through something maybe like a remark by either one of them, or a bet), or

B) see Stella and Lindsay have a girl-talk about Danny (or it could be implied that they talked about him. You know, maybe Stella and Lindsay come out of a room as Danny comes down the hallway and they both snicker)

Well, which one would YOU rather see happen?
(Sorry, it's a kind of crummy question, but it's 11:16 in the morning here)

Jenn

Twin! hi! Umm...I'm going with B. That would be cute

Now I am reminded of Joey from Friends.
God, I love that show.
Good that was the point! And yeah that's a great show! :D

Yay for RSRD tonight...I adore this ep! The looks between Danny and Linds in the ep are so revealing! I LOVE it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back