Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cardface

cardface Civilian

hiya all

am new to this board just wanted to say hello, am in scotland so still a while til we get the new season but definitely a danny/lindsey shipper.........

not sure if this is the place to introduce myself and its probably not so very sorry!

not going to be going spoiler free so will be hanging out here seeing whats happening with the ship........

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Sweet! Hi, cardface! You'll have fun here! We always do! Occasionally you should watch out for flying food, but beside that you should be okay!

:lol: Mo I don't live on the coast, but I'm in that general area... well, at least in that time zone.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Welcome cardface you came to the absolute right place! We love us some Danny and Linds here...and always love new shippers! :D And yeah stick around here tonight...and you'll get lots of D/L juicyness I'm sure! :lol:

Lol, yeah Smi that's what I meant...just that time zone! You are so lucky hon...especially today! :lol:

**flings pie at Smi and runs away giggling!**

4. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Yes, I'm from Croatia...how is that cool, I don't know... :) I mean, I like it, don't get me wrong, but usually the only thing people know about it is that Dr. Luka Kovac from ER is from there. :D :D :D

Ok, moving on to the subject in matter.

This will sound weird, but I certainly hope that Lindsay won't suffer from PTSD. I mean, I know a few people suffering from that, and it's just plausible for her to use that as an excuse for not getting involved with Danny. And since it's hard to get past that, then they have no future, and i refuse to accept that. :D I'm sure that she'll be scared and pissed off at the same time, but she will be stronger for it. And since they haven't addressed Flack yet and his way of dealing with his problems, I think that Lindsay won't be the one getting this kind of problem this year.

hey to all!!!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mis you're awesome! :D **hugs!** Heehee, it is cool that you're from Croatia...I bet you have an awesome accent huh! I'm so jealous...I want an accent! :D (And yeah I knew Luka was from Croatia...but it's cool besides that too...it just is, trust me! ;) )

I think if they do say she has PTSD they will have her overcome it...I agree alot of people us it as an excuse to give up on life, but Linds is nothing is not a fighter...so if she does have that I don't see her giving up. I see her fighting through it and getting over it. And it could be what initially keeps her and Danny apart, but again I think she'll work thru it, or they'll work thru it together and their relationship will be that much stronger and more awesome!

Okay y'all...as of right now, I'm officially going.... Silent ! (Lol doesn't that sound so 007 super secret spy like of me! ;) ) No but really, I have to go run a long errand with my sis...and then I think I'm gonna hold off visiting here until after I watch the ep...not for lack of lovin' y'all! Heehee :lol: But I want to watch the ep without knowing anything does or doesn't happen for sure, and I KNOW if I come on here before I see I'll read other peoples reports of what did or didn't happen and I don't want to know anything...so yeah...off I go!

YAY for our ep tonight, y'all! I'm totally excited!

6 hours and 28 minutes for me! Wohoooooooo!!!! :D

Aud Keep the faith for me hon...catch ya afterwards!

Okay later y'all... **hugs to all...awww hugs, yay! :lol:**

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Almost time, almost time almost time... yeah, I've lost my mind, if yall see it, do tell it I'm looking for it?

I'm not really sure how the bomb thing will work out for her. I think she'll be scared for a bit, but she'll pull through.

I still think they'll show something else after the hug. Possibly even the next day or something. *nods* I stick by it. If I'm wrong, I'll give out cookies.

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys! Two and a half hours to go for me!
    Really understand what you guys are saying that maybe Lindsay will be traumatized and that may be the reason that she would pull away. I have been in a situation (like a death in the famiily), where I don't want anybody to be around me. It's strange, but it has the opposite affect on me.

8. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

yeah i know.. so not fair!!! hehe well my friend is able to get the episodes for me so its not that bad i guess!!! hehe
    but i shall be in here forst thing in the morining to fins out!!! lol

*****Happy D/L day ladies!!!!! ******

long live DL! lol I cant wait to see danny. mmmmmm!!!!! hehe

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

wow, gone for day and I mis 11 million different things. I;m so stoked for tonight, I'm desperatly counting down the minutes... and I can wait till we can talk anout this thing wihtout the spoiler box's. Those bug me. :lol:

Mo, Twins, Aud, and all you other D/L shippers, Ya'll=Love... just like our shipets...

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OK guys, I know everybody is excited about the new episode tonight but we still gotta stay on topic with at least 3 lines of posts. Please don't post "Yay, new episode tonight", "only (enter hours here) to go, or anything else that doesn't have substance.

THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

Most of the posts I'm seeing today do not comply with Shipper Central guidelines. You still need to contribute ON TOPIC posting.

Also, please keep this in mind after the episode airs. I don't wanna see one or two lines of "yay" or "crap". If you're gonna discuss the episode, make it an actual discussion.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**huggles CSIM!** I loved that! :lol: You rock for all your awesome patience with us! Thanks a million! :D

Okay y'all (Hi Rad, Lynn, chell & Vex!!) I just popped in briefly to say Hi and I am back and CANNOT wait to see our ep! I'm totally envious of those you currently watching it and about to watch it! Y'all are so lucky...I love the West Coast, except on days like today! :p

Lynn I found your mind! :D But I'm holding it hostage...you gotta promise to be nice to Nicky in your ficcies! :lol: And I love the new banner!

Okay on topic...really quick...
    I do think they'll show something after the hug now, I hope they do...that'd be nice, I mean I'd like it to end with it for significance value...but I want to see how they are together afterwards too! And yeah I can see Linds pulling away from people for a bit after all the trauma just to deal with it on her own for a while. Makes sense to me! Just not too long Linds! ;)

Okay off I go again...before I can't resist the urge to read spoilers from y'all who've seen it already!

YAY!! :D

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*gives cookies out* I lost. It went straight to scenes. Dang!. Anyways, the whole ep was great and haha I won on the fact our hug was a little longer then what Auda said!

Their gonna hook up, like totally!

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Tomorrow=crazy description... the eppy just ended here... I won't give it away... and the preview for next week... oh baby.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSS!!!!!

tonight's episode was too cute!!!

15. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hello all, first time poster. I've been a Danny fan since day one, and usually stay away from ships, well except one, but I really like these two, and after tonight, it was so adorable, and the clip for next week, WOW! I mean for CSI to actually go that far, I'm anxious to see what they do with this, but this is one ship I could definitley see..

Kelly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.