Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Ah! A new thread!! I'm away from the computer for a few days and a new thread shows up. It happens for me this way every time I swear...

So excited about tomorrow's Episode! Though I do hope that what you said doesn't happen Moriel :(...that would be to depressing. But I agree that it would be the sort of thing TPTB would do to us Shippy fans to keep us watching longer...

I feel bad that I haven't been here to fling food around...time to make up for that *launches a bombardment of Ice Cream, cakes, pies, cookies, fudge, caramel corn, popcorn and m&m's * :devil: That should about do it... *runs as fast as possible to stay out of Moriel's range*

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*hugs to my fluffy friend* We agree that we need a little of each. And we both win. :D

I will, I do it to Auda and she gives in, most of the time. hey auda (texas fic!)

I don't think it'll be the last thing we get, I think it'll be pretty close to it, but the hug won't be the complete last thing, cause they'll show em back at work the next day or something, probably

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

CSIf.g. HI!! :D Yay my food flinging buddy is back! :lol: **happily tosses cookie dough and rocky road ice cream at her!** And yeah I have a feeling that's gonna be how they end it...
    do think we'll get our hug for a couple seconds and then they'll show the "Executive Producer-Jerry Bruckheimer" etc...but that's not depressing hon, cuz we will still get our hug! :D So it's all good! :lol:

Okay I'm cool with that...I always love winning! :lol: **hugs back to you again! :lol:**
    You think they'll show something after the hug...I dunno, for some reason it just really seems like they will close with that...well that or they'll cut to commercial right after it...hmmm, that could be too...maybe they'll do that...hug, cut to commercial...come back and show them wrapping up all the loose ends...yeah that could work too. :D

Okay y'all I think I'm going into excitement overload...cuz all of a sudden I'm totally starting to panic that this ep is going to fall short of what we're hoping...that TPTB are going to do what they always do and screw us over! No, NO! I've got to stay positive! :lol:
    **Mo stops....counts to 10...1, 2, 3......breath in....breath out....breath in....breath out.....picture the promo, picture the D/L lovelyness....now feel yourself relax...**

Okay...I'm off to sleep...when we wake up, it will be D/L Day!! :lol:

4. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

::huggles IHeartNickCath :: he he... love ya too!

ITS DL DAY!!! AHHHH ::Shakes Moriel 's shoulders... yay!! ::throws M&M's everywhere::

I dont know, I really hate to say it, but I do think that the hug will be the last thing we see before the credits roll ::slams fists on table:: NO!!! I would love to see the hug, and then maybe them walk down the hall together, and then the credits, or something like that... but... eh!

Moriel I so know what you mean, I'm freaking out and thinking TPTB are setting us up, and its gonna be a dumb episode... NO! it wont, it looks too good, usually I hate promos because they either give the ENTIRE story away (i.e. 'Heroes') or, not enough... so.. meh! we'll have to wait and see.

HAPPY D/L HUG DAY!!! its finally here!!

K, now I'm gonna try to sleep... yeah right!

5. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Hi, guys! Happy new thread! Sorry for not posting sooner.

I don't think that the hug will be the last thing we see. That would give the scene too much of a meaning, and I think that TPTB know that it's still too early for that. I think that they'll play this cool; he finds her, gives her a little hug, someone else barge in and gets overprotective of Lindsay and Danny gives them space. I bet that he will be surprised by his actions as well (this kind of public behavior).

*the clock keeps ticking away* Not long before we wee for ourselves!

Big hug to all!!!

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

aww thanks for all the welcomes!!!! :D
    you are all sooo lucky to be gettin to see this episode tonight :( if it were to be shown over here, i would have 11 hours and 8 minutes :( lol soo not fair!!!
    the hug scene will be shown near the end, but not right at the end. ya will see danny lead lindsey out and then flack will come and get the dude lol

ahhh i cant wait to see this epi!! i have been waiting ages lol

:(

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

YAAAAYYYY!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!! **Moriel jumps into the thread...singing and squeeing like a giddy 5 y.o.!!**It's D/L Day! D/L Day...D/L day....D/L day!!! YAY!! Lol, I'm freaking out and we haven't even seen it yet! :lol:

Hiya Rulz! Lol! :lol: **jumps up and down with Rulz!** Okay hon...we've got to stay positive...it will be good...we gotta have faith in that, or we're gonna go crazy! :lol: (well ya know, more crazy then we already are! ;) )

Mis hey hon! :D **hugs back!** Hey so are you really from Croatia? That's SOOO cool! :D

Awwww chell you can't see the ep tonight? Bummer hon!! :p If I could send it to you I totally would... :lol: But we'll tell ya all about it...for sure! ;)

Mmmm Mis you make an excellent point! I was thinking the same thing last night as I was falling asleep actually...making the hug the last thing we see would make that what sticks in peoples heads...kinda like GSR in Vegas's season finale...not that I wouldn't LOVE to have TPTB give it that kind of significance :D...but I think you're right they aren't ready to do that yet. So Rulz, Chell ...we may get what you two said after all...them walking down the hall or them coming out and then Flack and Stella getting the bad guy...something like that. :D

I'm so excited y'all! YAY!! :lol: **Mo looks at her watch...** Currently I have...12 hours and 51 minutes! YAY!! :lol:

Aud Fluffy honey...how ya doin? :D
    Lynn, Rad, Mis, Jenn, Allie....all y'all...how you all doin' this lovely D/L morning?!

8. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Unfortunatly, I missed the season premiere because my VCR malfunctioned. Were there any shippy moments between these two in that ep?

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Nope...sadly :( There wasn't any D/L interaction at all...but, that's okay because I think...we think they're saving it all for tonight when...
    OUR HUG!! YAY! We should get enough D/L interaction tonight to make up for the lack last week...at least that's what we're counting on!

10. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Moriel I know, we gotta stay positive... honestly, I dont think we can get any crazier... I so am going to have the fattest smile plastered on my face the entire episode tonight!!

I have... ::glances at clock:: 10 hours and 45 minutes... ::sulks:: thats so long!!!

So, Auda asked a good question in the Anna/Lindsay thread...
    How do you guys think the bombing will affect Lindsay?? This will now be the second one she goes through, granted it wont be the same circumstances or anything, but do you think this will change her in anyway?

Auda *huggles* HI!!!

::Bounces up and down on the bed holding PB & J Sandwhich::

HAPPY D/L Hug day!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yup Rulz...staying positive...positive, yup! Positive and definitely CRAZY!! :lol: :lol: And yeah hon, I'm with ya on the smile...I woke up this morning and just started grinning thinking about tonight...(which I realize makes me a huge dork, but hey I don't mind! :D )

Hmmm yeah I think it will affect Linds...two bombings in a couple months, that's bound to affect her in some way. :( I think that could be part of the reason things get difficult for her in later episodes, she'll have a bit of PTSD I would say...it'd make complete sense to me...poor Linds...but then again, that just leaves room for Danny to comfort and be there for her! :D

Aud, Lynn, Rad, Mis....everyone where are y'all? :D

**Mo looks around...shrugs...and starts randomly tossing m&m's, tootsie rolls, Hershey's kisses, and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies around the house!**

It's D/L Day, D/L Day, D/L Day!! Yay!! :D :D

I've got... **looks at watch...** 9 hours and 17 minutes...Yay! :lol:

12. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi shippers! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Thanks CSINYRULZ :cool: for mentioning that. I wonder if Linds will experience something while she is in the building that will change the way she looks at detective work...will she suffer from shell shock? Could this be the reason she might pull away from Danny for a while? Could she have pyschological or physical problems that keep her from exposing her feelings for Danny----to save him from being burdened with what she is going through? Will it just add to the nightmare she suffered back in Montana----although we aren't exactly sure what that is yet...But frankly, I would rather her get things taken care of in her life first before she starts a relationship with Danny...that's too tough on someone...'whole' people are required in relationships...but they will get together...yes, they will...it's just a matter of time...trust me...not this minute but their future is bright and their future is together---in each other's arms.

How are we holding up? Doing okay? Auda ran out and bought a new TV...don't say it Lynn...lol, love ya...but I did...I'll send you the credit card bill... :lol: Mo, you okay? :confused:

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud! There you are, HI Fluffy Twin! :D You bought a new tv, seriously? Lol, now that's awesome! Gotta make sure you see the D/L goodness in all it's glory huh?! Nice and big and clear...on a new tv...rock on! I'd do that myself if I could...sadly I can't, but I like my tv so it's all good! :D

I'm doing good hon, thanks for asking :D **hugs!** I'm going back and forth between thinking that this is gonna be a fabulous ep...and worrying that I've built this up way too much and that I'm gonna be disappointed...(Lol, I had a minute this morning when I almost didn't want to watch tonight because if I didn't see it then I couldn't be disappointed if we didn't get what we wanted!) That faded VERY quickly though, no worries and was quickly replaced by excitement again! So yeah long story short...I'm good, excited and impatient to see our lovely D/L-ness! :lol: :lol:

I think she will have some shell shock, and some Post Tramautic Stress issues...and yeah I agree, I think it could be a big part of why she pulls away from Danny. I don't think that she doesn't want to be with him...in fact I think she really does want to be with him, but I think she might feel like she's got too many things going on to add a relationship to that too, ya know. I agree Aud, whole people are needed in relationships...and I think Linds will get there...it just might take some time...and patience on Danny's part...but I think he's up to that...and yeah they'll totally get together! They will end up in eachother's arms...it's their destiny! :lol: **Fluffies sigh!** :D

Can't wait..wohooooooo!! :D

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Five hours forty-five minutes.

Ha Ha, it's my new holiday! Yay!

I think she'll be a little (okay, very) stressed out. I mean, if I had to go undercover and then got blown up I think I would be just a little stressed out. :lol: But hopefully it wont cause any longtime emotional trauma. That wouldn't be too good.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi Smi! Lucky you...you're way closer to watching it then me...where do you live, East Coast? :D (I'm jealous if you do, lol! :lol: )

D/L Day should totally be our new holiday! I LOVE it! :D

Lol, I agree she's bound to have some emotional stress going on...I mean yeah if you or I had to do that, we'd be freaked out! And yeah hopefully it won't cause too many long term issues...I mean I don't want her to quick fix it and then have issues later...but I don't want it to take years for her to get over it ya know...yeah.

8 hours and 15 minutes....YAY! :D :D

Psstt.. Aud I forgot to ask...how are you holding up? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.