Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

When I watched this scene, all I could think of was what you said about the new opening credits in your review of "Can You Hear Me Now":

They used a clip from Snow Day showcasing Danny in that sexy white shirt holding a gun, and they showed Flack doing some major eyebrow sex.

I think that says it all!!!!:devil:

2. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Mac told Flack that he's working too much with Danny? And Flack smiled? Damn you Romania and your TV (tonight they air Buzkill or something). I didn't see it! Oh my gosh, I want to see it. If that happened, man that is pure gold.

Flack didn't work too much with Danny. He picked that expression from spending too much time with him. :D

I think it was Danny in Blink who said Boom first, but I might be mistaken. I can't remember well, but I'm 60% sure that it was Danny in Blink.

ETA: Aha! I've seen it. I liked the moment in the beginning, very nice and very subtle. The smile on Flack's face said more than 10 000 could ever do.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  3. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I think everyone's probably sick of me saying this, but last night's moment was CLASSIC. Plain and simple.

I was surfing through another thread on here and this little gem caught my eye. Apparently, not only do they pick up each other's habits, but Danny's style has been rubbing off on Flack as well. Case in point? One of the few episodes where we get to see Flack out of a suit, and what is he wearing under his jacket?

[​IMG]

That's right. A Henley.

*goes back to her little corner of danny/flack goodness* :p

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Yeah, Flack and his major eyebrow sex! His eyebrows shot way up when Mac called him out on working with Danny way too long:

[​IMG]

Hahahah, he sure didn't expect Mac to say what he did! :D

Biiiiiiinggggooooo! :D And that's corroborated by the fact Danny and Flack have hardly worked together this whole season and yet, Danny is still rubbing off on Flack so evidently. :devil: :lol: :D

Great observation there! :D Indeed, Danny is the only other guy on the show so far to wear a Henley to work, I think. What a coincidence that Flack would wear one too. Do you guys think Danny bought Flack a whole buncha them? :devil:

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  5. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

God I hope so.:lol: Dude, that alone could be fodder for a story. :p

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I will say, AWWWWWWWWWW, for this weeks D/F moment. It was so cute! :thumbsup:

And now to share a dream of the boys but I feel the need to put in in the spoiler box. Read and you'll understand why! lol

Well to tell you right off why I'm doing this in the spoiler box is that it kinda involves what the spoilers show for next week and what could happen to Lindsay. Well, she does become the next victim of the cabbie killer. *this is my dream. I dont know if she is or isnt but I felt like better safe than sorry* And Danny of course is upset. Flack becomes worried and later in the episode shows up at Danny's place making sure he is ok. They get to talking and Danny lets out with what happened today how short life is. And that he needs to go after what he really wants in life. Or who he really wants in life. He leans in closer to Flack and right beofre he kisses him, Flack whispers, 'Danny'. And they kiss and well I'll leave all your dirty minds to finish the rest. :drool::devil::thumbsup:

Since there has been evidence that they are hanging out to much by using certain phrases, and even dressing similar . But what about hairstyles. And episodes or seasons even that they are close to being the same???

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Well, I have noticed both Flack and Danny seem to be growing their hair out a little bit as the season progresses. I love how thick and mussed Danny's has looked lately. Like a certain homicide detective has had his hands in it. :devil:

Redsiren, we will never get sick of hearing it said that that moment was classic! :D :D :D It was. It was such a cute D/F shout out--I love how we get those. Like the scene in "Heart of Glass" when Danny found out about Mac and Peyton and was miffed to learn he was the last to know. "Flack knows?" he asked. And oh, we know someone was in the doghouse for not sharing that juicy piece of gossip with his adorable little Kinkapoodle. ;)

But oh, that smile of Flack's. If that isn't the smile of a man in love, I don't know what is. And at the mere mention of Danny's name. Poor Flack, he's just so obvious. Using Danny's favorite word and smiling from ear to ear when Mac catches on. Flack's a goner.

And I can totally see Danny taking Flack shopping. "You should wear more of these, Don," he'd say, pointing to the henleys. And then Danny would find the ones that bring out Flack's eyes and make Flack get those ones. And Flack would go along with it, so long as Danny promises him a strip tease when they get home. ;) :devil:

8. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

His hair looks pretty darn good, I have to agree. So long as Flack doesn't go back to his season 1 hair, we'll be okay. :p

That scene was too cute. Absolutely.

Well someone's gotta teach Flack how to dress casually, no? :lol:

9. Top41

Yeah, I hope Flack's hair doesn't go back to season one length, but I don't see that happening. I definitely like his hair shorter :lol: and more importantly, I bet Danny does as well. ;)

And Danny does need to help Flack with his wardrobe a bit! I can totally see them shopping together and Danny would be picking out stuff and Flack would lean over and say, "You know what you look good in, babe? Nothing." :devil: :devil: :devil:

10. jay

jay Witness

I loved the newest episode. Seriously, It's Flack's awesomeness that really keeps me coming back to the show time after time. That and Eddie ain't all that hard on the eyes, either.Seriously, there are just so many episodes where the best one liners go to Flack. And, on occasion, Stella.

I found this site called www.morphthing.com, so I had to morph Danny and Flack.

[​IMG]

I swear, I've seen him somewhere before! Aww, he has Daddy Danny's smile!

11. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

HI!! I've been lookinh every where for a Danny/Flack thread. I'm Lynn, BTW! I'm mostly a Nick/Greg shipper, but Dany and flack are just too awesome, and desserve my attention, so I decided I would ship them, too! And seriously don't regret it.

UH...I just want to sahy that Danny is acting kinda scumy right now...I mean, cheating on Lindsay. I don't like the 'ship (I'm MeLty all the way, baby) but, seriously, the writters are ruining one of my favorite chracters, here!

I just wanna say hi adn speak my mind about some recent developments, you know? Oh, and look at all the mods on this thread...I'm gonna have to be a good girl...'cuz i keep getting in trouble over at The Fort...hehe...

-Lynn

12. Top41

^Welcome to the thread.... :) Most of us don't really think Danny cheated on Lindsay because their relationship was never defined. He certainly isn't acting like someone who believes he's cheated.

And really, if you think Flack and Danny might have slept together, it makes a lot of sense. I don't think Danny equates sex with a relationship, or maybe not even love. Danny's very sensual and alluring, and I think one thing he is good at picking up on is people's sexual attraction to him. He picked up on it with Lindsay in season two, and I think he picked up on it with Rikki as well. And I think when Danny senses someone's attracted to them, he gives it up, because let's face it, Danny's a people pleaser. He tries to give people what they want so they'll be happy/satisfied with him.

So, to bring this back to Flack :D , that makes me think Danny has definitely given it up for the good detective. Danny doesn't want to lose Flack, and he's rather astutely figured out that sex keeps people around.

Flack just needs to show Danny that there's more to be had--after all, that smile in "Admissions" was not the smile of a guy who was just getting his jollies with his cute friend. That was the smile of a totally smitten man. :D

And on another note...that morphing is funny, but I think I like them better separately! :lol: Though, their manchild does look like Edward Norton a bit, and he's cute. :D

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey Jay- the morph of Danny and Flack is really handsome.... Wow!!

Regarding Danny cheating on Lyndsy- na, they just fooled around, hence why she was soo heartbroken in a recent episode. Danny bless him, he is just trying to find love... Look towards Flack!

So a question for all you Flanny's out there... Which one is bisexual? which one is gay? Are they both bisexual??

Bless him Danny's just freeloving...

Oh I'm loving the screencaps of Danny and Flack.... Sorry i've been lurking mode.

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: jay, now I know who you are on my LJ's friends list! Heheh, I tried that Morph thing with Danny/Carmine and Flack/Eddie once too. The result I got can be viewed here. I even called the combo dude Carddie Giovinazill. :eek: :lol: My combo ended up looking a lot like Christopher Meloni! I guess if Danny and Flack somehow ever managed to have a biological son, we know for sure he'd be one handsome devil! :D

Bingo! To Danny, sex = a means to stop people from abandoning him. However, in the case of Danny and Flack having sex, it'll most definitely be something significant to Flack, seeing how his entire face lights up at the mere mention of Danny's name. And Danny may have used sex as a means of keeping people to him for so long that sex no longer has any association with love for him, but Flack may very well be the exception.

Maybe that's why Danny's jumped from one woman to another and continues to do so even with Flack in his life now. Women are 'safe territory' with Danny; he's experienced enough with them to know what to do to fool them, so to speak, and block himself from any potential and lasting hurt. Men, on the other hand ... it is possible Danny may have had sexual experiences in the past with other men though I doubt it was as many as with women. I don't think Danny is experienced enough to know how to deal with a man making advances towards him, much less a man who genuinely loves him.

So Danny could use his tactic of sex to keep Flack around, but Flack isn't a stupid guy and he isn't the kinda guy who's gonna let Danny do that to him for long too. Flack certainly wants more than just sex and in many ways, Danny wants more than that too. He just needs somebody who's strong and patient and loving enough to wait for him to come to that realization, like a particular homicide detective who's heads over heels in love with him. ;)

Hahah, it's entirely possible for them both to be bisexual. There was actually a discussion about their sexualities in one of the previous D/F threads, I think, and some people feel that Flack leans more towards men. Then again, there are many stories in real life about totally gay men getting married and having children and being in the closet for decades before finally coming out. Just because a guy's slept with a lot of women doesn't automatically mean he can't be gay. *shrug*

P.S. I have a new D/F story posted but I can't directly link to it since it's *ahem* a total PWP romp. :devil: You guys know where to look!

15. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I think that Flack is the gay one. Because, Danny...well...he's the crazier one. I mean, (I'm making comparisons here) Greg from CSI the original is more spontanious, and outgoing. That's Danny in this relationship on a certain repect. i think that Flack is the gay one because he leans more towards the same gender, and seems to be slightly uncomfortable aroun females. But, TPTB have bene dessperatly trying to straighten his image, so...

We need Lindsay out of the way. I'm sorry, I love Lindsay, but she's keep danny away from Flack.

Yes...I think that for Danny, sleeping with someone is a way to avoid abandonment...I don't know why taht would be, but i agree...:confused:

-Lynn