Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

This D/F scene could be really good. I think it's interesting (and somehow right) that Danny is the one questioning Flack's sister, I'm sure that Flack will be glad that it's Danny. And I really want to see how Danny handles the situation, because he knows a thing or two about having a sibling in trouble with the law.

I think that Flack naturally wants to help Danny, but from what we saw in 'All in the Family' I think he would give him some time to do the right thing, but otherwise he'd deal with it. Flack is very protective of Danny, but ultimately I think that he would uphold the law, and probably be more than a little pissed that Danny got himself into that kind of situation without coming to him for help. ;)

2. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

He tried to. At least he wanted to show Danny that he can be all serious and stuff, but he couldn't. He gave Danny so many chances, he helped him, he helped Rikki, he went through all that trouble when his shift was over, he went back to the Police Department just to wait for Danny to bring Rikki in, and help them both. So my answer will be no.

ETA: If Danny is there for Flack in 501 I will be thankful forever. I don't see it happen though, so I'm keeping my optimism at a low level so the disappointment is minimal.
    But if that happens, I will definitely be one happy little camper :D

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

YAAAAAAAAY! A new Danny/Flack thread! :beer: "Flack Makes It His Business" when it comes to Danno! Brilliant!

Wow! Looking really forward to seeing 501.

Remembering how it all began:

"Hoops on Saturday, Flack! Don't forget!" :p

[​IMG]

4. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I have my own view on that particular line... I'm big into coded talk.

An asided: Aren't all questionings recorded? or is that only interrogations? meh.

Again, Kimmy did you mean that to sound dirty? I'm guessing you did... I really need to pull my mind out of the gutter today.

I agree, Flack knows how to handle Danny, I think if he thought there was potential for Danny to cause himself more pain then he is already in then he'd step in, but I think if he knows or found out, regardless of his own feelings about the situation, he would be there for Danny and realise that it's Danny way of dealing with the pain.

I don't think it would enter Flack's head to be jealous of that situation, I think he'd probably feel for both Danny and Rikki.

You're right it probably won't, but don't worry Flack'll be there for him!! :D

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think "All in the Family" showed that his feelings would definitely interfere. With Flack, things are usually so black and white. He would have called in Rikki's theft of the gun and, when he caught up to her, taken her in right away. But Danny was involved, so Flack broke and bent procedure. He wouldn't have done that for anyone else, but he did it for Danny because he's a bit blind when it comes to Danny.

So if Danny was in real trouble? I think it would depend, but I really don't think Flack is totally clear-headed when it comes to Danny. And if Danny was in danger, I think Flack would break rules to make sure he was safe. I think Flack loses his head a little bit when it comes to Danny.

I could see Danny saying something really sweet to Flack given that, yeah, he knows about having a troubled sibling. I'd love to see that, because it would be perfect for them. And I think Flack would appreciate it, even if he maybe wouldn't show it at the time.

Awwww, I love that banner! Flack really was smitten from day one...or at least the first time we saw him. I love how he touches Danny on the back as Danny walks by, and then how he casts a long look Danny's way as Danny walks out. Checking out Danny's lovely posterior, no doubt. ;) :devil:

Like Flack's going to get to shoot a few fast ones into a "hoop" of another kind? ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

6. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

In one!

Yeah i'd like to see Danny step up and offer Flack some advice. I wonder if they'll portray Danny as knowing her, it would be interesting to see how much Flack has let Danny into his life.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  7. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Concerning the Danny and Flack#7
    I think to change for:"Who say me don't care? " is more appropriate.
    Because, although Flack now at pursue many girls,but he all along care the Danny.Danny is he most important person.
    And, do not to me say, Flack is one-sided love Danny , I believe the Danny to Flack also has feel.

8. Top41

I don't think Flack's love in entirely one-sided--I think Danny needs to really realize and acknowledge that Flack thinks of him as more than a friend. So far, Danny's been able to be in denial about this, and just act like Flack just cares about him as a friend, or maybe is just turned on by him and wants him physically.

What do you guys think? Do you think Danny is aware of Flack's staring, of the fact that Flack is physically attracted to him? And do you think Danny's given it up yet? And if you do think they've slept together...when do you think it happened?

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yes, he is IMO. Danny has caught Flack staring several times in the past, and Flack just did an innocent look and pretended to look somewhere else. The sleeping together part, sometime in S2, maybe after Necrophilia Americana (hope I got it right, I'm too lazy to go to the episode guide and check the spelling). And nothing explains the dorky wave, the dorky faces Flack pulls only around Danny, and Danny's exposure of the arse in You Only Die Once.

Danny definitely cares about Flack, but the fact that he is so easily distracted by everyone around him throws him off the track a little bit. But Flack doesn't mind at all as he knows that Danny is 99% of the time in need for help.

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I agree with the fact that they slept together during season two and again during the whole Shane Casey saga. I think Danny knew of Flack's feelings but just saw their physical relationship as a way of release whereas Flack is emotionally involved. It seems his feelings for Danny are only getting stronger.
    If by now anyone had treated anyone the way Danny has treated Flack surely they would have given up but it just seems to have made Flack more determined to get his man.
    Danny knows that Flack is going to be there no matter what and I expects that's why he treats Flack the way he does.

11. Top41

I agree, there's no way Danny can be totally clueless. The way Flack looks at Danny...well, it's all in his eyes.

I wonder if they slept together right before "Necrophilia Americana." Danny was so cranky in that episode, and Flack just seemed to be trying to get back into his good graces. Maybe they had their first time right before that, and Danny was sore or afraid that Flack had gotten what he wanted and was done with him? And then Flack was so happy to be working with Danny and wanted to go golfing with him and then there was the dorky wave and Danny seemed to melt a bit, and realize that nothing had changed and Flack still cared about him.

I think it's happened many, many times since :devil: but that Danny isn't sure Flack's feelings for him are going to last. So Danny's kinda slutty and Flack's just waiting patiently for Danny to figure out that yes, Flack really does just want him. Period. End of story. Happily ever after. ;)

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D Wow, Flack was the first one to initiate physical contact on the show! In the pilot episode too! Duuuuude, there aren't many guys who would touch another guy on the back like that. Some guys don't even dare to touch each other on the arm, much less the back, especially the lower back. That's an intimate touch right there. Ya know how it is, a guy brings a date out and places a hand on his date's lower back and anyone who sees that gesture knows they're more than just friends.

So Flack touching Danny on the back, on the very first episode of the show? In front of a perp? And Danny didn't just not mind it but reminded Flack they had a game of hoops on Saturday and sounded like he wholly expected to see Flack then? :drool: That is really something! :devil: ;)

Ooooh, this spoiler about Danny and Flack and the two guys involved in background development for Flack made me very happy! Danny's the one who will interview Flack's sister? Oh MAN, talk about instant D/F gold right there! Perfect opportunity for Danny to findo ut more about Flack from a family member, ya know? :devil: I betcha Flack's dear little sister knows a lot of blackmail-grade stuff about her brother! :lol: This could be a wonderful opportunity for Danny and Flack to have a personal talk that didn't have to do with work! And look! We have yet again another thing linking the two men together! :D How can they not be perfect for each other?

Is Danny aware of Flack staring?

[​IMG]

Oh yeah. :devil:

As for Danny giving it up, I'm going with season one's On the Job. There was something about the diner scene that just ... it was like watching a lover's spat. :lol: No regular colleague would let Danny behave the way he did to Flack in the diner. Flack kept cool and restrained and just let Danny vent and walk out, which speaks of a deep familiarity and understanding Flack has with Danny. I don't think it was the first time Danny's vented on him like that before. And Flack allowing Danny to do that multiple times?

Flack is one patient and caring saint. :lol:

Danny may have had many women in his life, but when it comes to the real deal and he needs a true shoulder to cry on and a shelter from the storm, there's only one person to whom he's gone to again and again: Flack. :)

13. Top41

There really is something intimate in the way Flack touches Danny, isn't there? Guys will slap each other on the back sometimes, but that's not what Flack is doing. He's rather possessively and protectively touching Danny on the lower back, as if to say, "That's my baby--you'd better not mess with him" to the suspect. Danny responding with the comment about basketball on Saturday shows how the way Flack touched him made him feel comfortable. It's an intimate moment between the two of them...right in the first episode. :D

And yeah, it's a total date move. I bet Flack uses it on Danny all the time. He's such a gentleman where Danny is concerned. I love the way he courts Danny, and goes out of his way to treat him well.

So cute! Flack was subtly letting the perp know he'd better not try anything funny with his baby.

I love how it's Danny talking to Flack's sister. I wonder if she has any idea how her brother stares and stares at the sexy little CSI? I bet Danny will be super compassionate when it comes to Melanie, and know instinctively what Flack is going through. I bet he'll be extra sweet and sensitive to Flack during the episode. And hey, we know how Danny offers comfort to people...maybe it will be Flack's turn. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

LOL, nothing like the evidence to show yep, Flack's staring is beyond obvious, even to oblivious Danny. Look at the grins on both of their faces! Danny clearly loves the attention and Flack, well, Flack is loving that his baby is flirting with him in public. :D

I can see that, too. Danny seemed to expect more from Flack than you'd expect from a friend and Flack, for his part, seemed willing to go out of his way to comfort and console Danny. It does make me think maybe something had happened between them at that point, making Danny call Flack in his off-duty hours and Flack want to meet him off the clock, even though he was working his ass off on Danny's case. That really is love.

Basically, Danny needs to stop slutting around and be with the one person who really loves him, and who he depends on and (I suspect) loves in return: Flack. :D

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not only did they touch in the first episode, but that was kind of a...homoerotic scene in some ways. Flack's snarking at the suspect about liking 'things with soft tips in his mouth' once Danny walks in to get the DNA sample, then there's the little back-pat and "hoops on Saturday" conversation, then Flack's sitting on the table next to the guy like "Where were we?" and the guy's leaning away from him like maybe he's not too comfortable with Flack that close. :devil:

Basically: I know how Jack Harkness would respond to being in that interrogation room, baby. :devil:

15. Top41

There is definitely a charge in that scene, isn't there? The suspect didn't know that Flack is pretty hopelessly devoted to his Danny. I wonder if Flack was tempted to pat Danny just a little lower... :devil: ;)

No doubt he'd encourage Flack to go for it with Danny...and then he ask if he could join in, too, only to get the Flack Look Of Death, because Flack don't share. :lol: :D

There's a cute promo picture of the boys in the NY Picture Thread #4 from an upcoming episode. It's not spoilery--just has Flack standing to the right, his arms crossed and Danny to the left, looking innocent and a little surprised. Flack's standing very tall and confident, his body angled towards Danny. As always with these two, there's definitely a protective/possessive vibe coming off Flack. And Danny looks as oblivious as ever--he's in his white henley, and he looks a little vulnerable. It's a very cute picture. :D