Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

hey guys! first time here on this thread lol. LOVE danny and flack haha. my fave danny-flack scene has to be the one in sex, lies and silicone.

danny [to the suspect]: hey, where's your girlfriend?
    suspect: what girlfriend?
    danny: your rubber girlfriend.
    flack: danny, silicone.
    danny: right, silicone.

that scene cracks me up everytime i watch it. :lol: and i've been seeing alot of danny-flack promo pics for 512 help. can't wait! :lol:

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Concerning 5-12 I love here.:drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Uh.....Two man, soulful see, always such sweet .:drool::drool::drool::lol:
    I can't wait for see it

3. ZhuShuaijie

Hahaha.....Top, I love thus lecture.:adore:
    And I'm wrong. I shouldn't at dine time, watch it, it lets me smile to shall all rices spray to the computer screen up.
    (A fun, but I really love a such assumption.:D)
    Uh.......I bet, final is Flack will furibund rush to bedroom, then, swear, tomorrow all to nothing will throw bench into the garbage box !

End, I discover a detail:
    [​IMG]
    anyway, our kitty again fat, bet, that be the Flack's babe:devil::devil::hugegrin:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the thread, csimania19! :D Glad you decided to stop in and post! I love that scene, too. I loved the way Flack jumped in and said, "Danny" and corrected him in such a flirtatious, teasing tone! The boys are so cute together when they're making fun of a suspect. :lol:

Hahaha, I'm glad you like it! Flack no doubt will make sure as soon as they get home that he's in the bedroom so that Danny can't make him sleep on the couch. :lol: And no doubt he'll grab Danny and get him on the bed, too. Flack is insatiable. :devil: ;)

I noticed Danny's little belly, too! :lol: LOL, maybe Flack decided the way to deal with Lindsay's pregnancy was for him to knock Danny up, too! :devil: Kimmy wrote a great story about Danny getting pregnant--you know Flack would love that! :lol:

5. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah!I think Flack will usually is his kitty madness.The man can't be stop doter his cat:lol:
    Yes! And I same is compose novel concerning such, Uh......In my novel, the kitty be a androgynous man , but the Flack is a alien prince, they nuwuqbei , then......:devil::devil::devil:
    And Kim?How are you?I have already hadn't seen you for a long time!Hope you is good :(

6. Top41

That's one of the things I love about their dynamic...I love the way Flack is so in control and so cool and collected most of the time, but that when it comes to Danny, well, we see his emotional side. Danny really gets under Flack's skin, that's for sure. It's obvious how passionate Flack is about Danny--whether he's concerned and worried about him (On the Job, RSRD) or angry at him for endangering himself (All in the Family) or lusting after him (pretty much always ;), Flack is always reacting to Danny. He can keep his cool in most situations, but not when Danny is around.

So yeah, I imagine if Danny gets sulky and tries to make Flack sleep out on the couch, well, good old Flack finds a way to make that not happen. :devil: ;) The man is a bit mad for his kitty. ;) :devil:

Oh, cool! I hope if you post it somewhere, you'll tell us where it is so we can read it! I think stories about Flack getting Danny pregnant are funny--you know Danny would be the most difficult pregnant person ever!!! :lol:

I miss Kimmy, too! I know she's still writing stories--I just read two of her new ones yesterday. :cool:

7. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

This thread cracks me up. CSI NY will never be the same for me. :lol:

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the thread, Robin - I'm glad we have corrupted you, Mwuahahahaha...haha....ha...Er, I meant to say...Welcome to the thread. :p

I haven't been in here in a while - I read through some posts yesterday, though. The promo pictures from 5.12 were adorable. Flack is so obvious. ^_^

I also love this picture:

How cute is his facial expression? I don't know about Danny, but it would be hard for me to say no. ;)

The bar scene is one of my favorites, by far. It really showcased their friendship and the ease between them, but I have another reason for loving it too.

It reminds me of a scene from "Shock to the System", which is one of the Donald Strachey Mystery movies that I love so much (with my dear Chad Allen, whom I just adore :D) - I don't know if I've mentioned this before. (I probably have.) Anyway, there's a scene where Timmy, Donald's partner, comes to see him at the bar after Donald has had a pretty emotional day. When Flack comes into the bar in this scene and leans against the counter, it reminds me so much of Timmy coming into the bar and leaning on the counter. In the movie, they had a bit of an argument (although they made up later ;)) while the scene from CSI:NY had a better ending, but I really love the similarities between Danny and Flack's scene and the scene between Donald and Timmy, who are in a long-term relationship. :)

I wish I had a computer that would let me screencap my "Shock to the System" DVD so I could show you guys the scene I'm talking about.

Anywho, moving on - I love this picture:

He is so beautiful. I know, that's not strictly a D/F comment, but he really is. And hey, I'll be honest - I like one pretty boy just fine, but two pretty boys who like each other are even better. ;)

9. ZhuShuaijie

is such, I only hope he is okay.:(
    And, do you say that he is she? Oh my god:eek::eek:! I all along think she is a Boy!:devil:

Sorry Top!I only have the edition of Chinese.No man help me translation as English.
    It is here, but only the member then can see

I approve Top!I think that the Flack is like Danny's numen, regardless kitty occurrence what, this handsome with heroical man, always beside support him, and, don't need repay.
    To,Danny,he same , so trust this man , he like with Flack together, because the always happy and carefree.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Uh......Concerning the NY5-12, that is disappointed , I didn't discover the cat dog sweet scene.
    Probably, we should raise a protest activity in the CBS.:angryrazz::angryrazz:

10. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Now, now maybe those aren't Danny's holiday pounds, maybe he's just disheveled because he and Flack were in the middle of romping one another when they got this call out -- if you look at other pics of this scene you'll see Don's tie and collar looking as rumpled as Danny's shirt.

Don't get me started on those guys right now... I dunno what they've been thinking lately.

11. Top41

So was anyone else disappointed by the complete lack of interaction between Danny and Flack last night? I really was hoping there would be some sort of interaction between the guys last night, especially given how much Flack has done for Danny. Obviously it's something the writers didn't include, but it seems to me that Danny could have been the one to come up to Flack in the precinct instead of Stella (although it was a nice scene) or even at the end before Mac came to tell Flack he was cleared. Mac could have come in and shared the good news after Danny tried to cheer Flack up, and then Danny could have been the one to sit through a Rangers game with Flack. :lol: Either way, I think it's a shame, and it makes Danny look selfish. What do you guys think?

On to happier topics... ;)

It really won't. :devil: Wait until you notice the way Flack stares at Danny. :devil: And welcome to the thread!

That was so cute. I'm sure that's the face Flack uses to worm his way back into Danny's affections after he's transgressed in one way or another. :lol: And how cute is it that he's talking about himself and Danny, ie, "fact and science"??? :adore:

12. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I too am still waiting for the day we get to see that shoe on the other foot. Why they must always write Danny into such a smallllllll part, or shove him away in a hacked up B plot when Don's in crisis I'm not sure, except that perhaps they feel like the characters are so similar and that would.. I dunno, be bad somehow. :wtf: I'm having trouble convincing myself of that one...

If it's just the fault of the writing/editing that we never see Dan's reaction to Don's problems then that's one thing and I'll just keep holding out hope... On the other hand sometimes I feel like this glaring pattern would be noticable to a skilled writer and they might want to consider exploring both characters that way, for a change.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  13. ZhuShuaijie

14. Top41

I think it could have been incorporated. I don't think Danny would react to Flack's troubles the same way Flack reacts to his. Flack definitely has a protective instinct when it comes to Danny that wouldn't work in the reverse. But Danny could have come up to him and tried to sweetly distract him, or tell him that it wasn't fair and right.

Agreed. The fact that Flack is always there for Danny every time Danny is in trouble and that the reverse is never true really should stand out to the writers. It's hard to believe it's purposeful unless it is supposed to make Danny look selfish, or as though he doesn't care as much about Flack as Flack cares about him. Either way, it's disappointing.

15. lstreet

lstreet Civilian

I've only just started watching CSI:NY (I'm still on season 1!), but I already love Danny and Flack! I was wondering if you all could tell me what episodes you think have the best interactions between the boys. In all I've seen so far they really have the best scenes together.

(I don't know if it is okay to post this kind of question here. Sorry if it isn't!)