Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the thread, lstreet. :)

Of course it's alright - who better to ask than us? ;) Season 1 was great, for D/F stuff and just overall.

My favorite Danny/Flack episode from season 1 was "Blood, Sweat and Tears" - I've watched that one just for the B-case in the past, fast-forwarding past the A-case. :lol: "On the Job" has some good D/F stuff in it too.

Beyond season 1, I enjoyed "Necrophilia Americana" in season 2, which was another solo case for them. They also had some good stuff in "Trapped", and a scene or two in "Run Silent, Run Deep" and "Heroes".

"Love Run Cold" in season 3 wasn't my favorite episode, but they had some good scenes. "...Comes Around" also has a great scene.

"All in the Family" was great for them in season 4, and the beginning of "Personal Foul" wasn't bad either.

Those are the major ones I can think of, anyway. Whenever they have scenes together, they tend to be great. (And Flack's tendency to stare is an added bonus. :devil:) I love their comfort level with each other and their banter.

Going back to this week's episode - I do wish that Danny would reciprocate Flack's loyalty with some big gestures of his own (or even small gestures). When Hawkes was accused of murder, Danny got really agitated and went out of his way to try to help (even if it was a bad idea) - in this one, Flack is essentially accused of murder, and all Danny can do is sit in a room with Mac and Stella and comment that Flack wouldn't do it? I dunno, maybe he assumes that Flack will come out smelling like a rose. Flack is Mr Teflon - sh*t just doesn't stick to him. ([/QAF moment] *lol*)

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

But, Top, that is regretful ,I sans see any Danny care or help Flack's scene:(:(.
    That be a stupid cat, his lover at by Stella and Mac reave, but he is apathetic.
    In fine, recent, I hate CSI NY :scream::scream::scream:,I have already lost confidence to it:(.
    But, end, here have my friend, so, I mean to say, Top and Kim, Chinese New Year happiness, tomorrow, is Chinese New Year, cow year, hope you-all are happy with scatheless.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the thread, lstreet! :D Absolutely okay to post it here. Glad to have you with us! Fay mentioned most of the great ones,I believe...

The way Flack stares at Danny in BST is just adorable, but it's "On the Job" where it becomes apparent that the good detective is a goner for the cute, bespeckled CSI. :D

Danny seems snippy with Flack and out of sorts in the beginning, but Flack wins him over by the end. And there's also the world's cutest wave in this episode. ;)

All great episodes, and all show just how damn much Flack cares about Danny. "Snow Day" also illustrates it, even if Flack doesn't get his baby in the end. :(

Cute, flirting scenes--just adorable!

The first convinced me that Flack would take a bullet for Danny. And in the second, they're on a date at a basketball game. ;) :D So cute!

Still, Danny could have offered some moral support. That would have been really sweet, and showed that Danny is capable of reciprocating some of the devotion Flack has shown him.

Stupid cat indeed! I was really annoyed by Danny's lack of concern for Flack in the episode. :(

On a happier note, I caught the first few minutes of "Admissions" when it re-ran (well, on TiVO) and I just love the look on Flack's face when Mac tells him he's been spending too much time with Danny. Flack smiles softly and his eyebrows raise in a, "Oh yeah? I don't think so." :adore: Because we know Flack loves nothing more than to spend lots and lots of time with Danny. :D

4. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

Finally worked my way through the WHOLE thread:thumbsup:

Even before I joined this forum I liked Danny/Flack but now since reading everyone's replies and such, I will forever be watching them carefully whenever I watch the show:lol:

5. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

If I had to pick a favorite couple on the show, it would be Danny and Flack. :D

6. ZhuShuaijie

I come back, and, I discover that the NY5-14 is thus interesting.I discover concerning cat dog. that is very sweet, so, share with everyone:lol:.

Look far distance, this pair lovers, together chat always thus happy, with natural.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Guess, the Flack is saying to the Danny what. The kitty always likes silly smile to his dog dog. Probably they are discuss basketball, perhaps hockey.

See, anear district.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/02/14/20090214123052BC5f.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/02/14/20090214123057785f.jpg
    The left hand to the right hand and the left foot to the left foot. This pair lover always has same fondness and privity . And, kitty's smiling thus effulgence, he can't escaping Flack's seduce:lol:.
    Hey, see here , see here,
    [​IMG]
    the kitty has already prepared anear Flack's bosom . This be the thus sweet scene.
    The And, the kitty, seem to be has already learn care his dog dog:
    [​IMG]
    So...Flack, similarly thus happy :
    [​IMG]
    And, when cat to hear his dog dog is okay, see:
    [​IMG]
    his smiling face. whatever happens When cat, learn care other people:lol:.......
    Still have, Flack at Danny front, he is thus care own visualize :
    [​IMG]
    Flack:Hey Baby, but, I am smelly..
    Hahahaha.....Don, believe me, the kitty will not dislike and avoid you.:lol::guffaw::guffaw:
    Arrive again afterwards, Uh....Man, always like formerly take pleasure in concern and help his kitty:
    [​IMG]

See,
    [​IMG]
    this is to fill up love's hands:drool:.
    And, afterwards be Flack call to the Mac.
    [​IMG]
    Hahaha.....I can feel ,the cat is jealous:
    [​IMG]
    maybehe is just think, can carry on more works with Flack:lol::lol::devil::devil:.

7. Top41

Robin and Izod, glad you guys are enjoying the thread! :D These two are certainly my favorite pair as well. :D

514 was definitely a great Danny/Flack episode! :D Thank you for bringing all of these lovely pictures of the boys to the thread, ZhuShuaijie! :D I do love pictures of these two--they're just so cute together! :adore:

They do always just look so happy when they're together, don't they? Maybe Flack was telling Danny about the Rangers game he wants to see that night. No doubt there's nothing Flack likes better than to have a Rangers game on TV, a beer in his hand, and Danny on his lap. :devil: ;)

Awwww, how cute--they're walking in synch! I love it. :D I wonder if Danny has to walk extra fast to keep up with Flack, or if Flack slows down his walk so that Danny can keep up with him. Flack's taller, and his legs are longer, but he's so thoughtful when it comes to Danny that I bet he's good at walking slower so that his baby can keep up. And Danny does look very happy! Maybe Flack just used a cheesy line on him. I bet Flack uses cheesy lines, to get Danny to laugh. :lol: :D

I love how they're perfectly sized for each other. :lol: Danny is just the right height to put his head on Flack's shoulder. Awwww. :adore:

Don't you love how Flack chased after the guy and Danny was the one who chased the girl? Flack always, always protects his baby. He probably thought the guy was more dangerous, so he wanted to chase after the more dangerous person himself--and not have Danny do it.

I know! I like how the first words out of Danny's mouth were to ask Flack if he was okay. Danny was concerned about his man. :adore:

LOL, that was so funny! :lol: I love how Flack had to warn Danny that he's stinky. :lol: No doubt Danny will complain a little bit in the car ride back! I love how Flack always drives when he's with Danny. That kitty sure is spoiled by his man. ;)

I love how Flack held the evidence envelope for Danny. :adore: He really is so attentive. Would Flack do that for anyone else? Not likely. :lol: But his Danny--well, he'd do anything for his Danny. ;)

I also liked the interrogation scene later in the episode, when Danny and Flack were interrogating Nemo, the drug dealer. Danny mentioned that Flack was in a hurry because he wants to see the Rangers game! How cute is it that Danny keeps track of Flack's favorite team's schedule? That was pretty cute. :D

8. ZhuShuaijie

Yes!yes!yes!The man loves Rangers game , more love his cat . And, absolute , the Flack likes to hug his cat in the bosom, then, drink beer, with his cat. bet , tonight who is win.
    Uh.....That will be a thus sweet night, probably, the Flack will not because lose out wager, sleep sofa :lol::lol::lol:.
    Yeah!Yeah!I also discover that, the Flack feet are long, but, them still keep a same step .
    I think that we Chinee likes to be called its privity, lovestruck, the lover's privity.:thumbsup::)
    And, cheesy lines, I believe, that is certainly, handsome detective, know how to make romance, allure his kitty:drool:

Hahaha.....Top, I think that only is because the Flack have been already discover, he can't continue to spoil his kitty:devil:, because , he doesn't like each time them to quarrel , he must by self-partial kid , drive go to the sofa:lol::lol::lol::devil:.

Yes!And, I have already started feel, at the NY5-13, Flack and Mac leave bar, the Danny must wait for at Flack's house. And, when the Flack go home, Danny affirmation is jealous, because he hope, comforted his Dog Dog should be him.;)
    Uh.....Anyway, that be a sweet spot. I think that I will love it.:lol:

Certainly!Anyway, the man all spoil his kitty. And, same , I also love Flack and Danny together on the car, and, every time, the Danny always likes to sit on the copilot's. I think that to be intentioned.:devil:

Uh....I think that I know that, man always such chary. love him!:drool:
    Oh!really:confused:? OK, probably, I only didn't advert there.
    But, I think that to be true. Because, Danny love, the Flack like all things. Same , the Flack also loves, the Danny like all things.
    In fine, this pair match lover .:lol::drool:

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I have to say, Danny is becoming increasingly dull for me, even though Flack continues to be his snarky, awesome self. That being said, when the two have scenes together, it's always great. I don't know if it's all writing or if most of it can be attributed to the actors and their comfort/friendship offscreen - or if it's a nice combination of both - but those scenes remind me why I love the pairing as friends and as more than friends. The snark, the banter, the way Danny gets much more bold when Flack is there to keep him from getting his ass kicked - it's all good, baby.

Too bad they're making it harder for me to like Danny as an individual when he's being so boring. I'll slash these two regardless of what happens in the plot, but the way his character is going is making me less enthusiastic about him and, unfortunately, D/F as a result. When Danny is in scenes with Flack - and a few other times - he's the same old guy I've grown to love. Other times he's like a shadow of his former self, physically and personality-wise. I'm not loving the inconsistency.

Still, I do like me some D/F - and it's good that some things, like their snark and banter, never seem to change. ;)

10. ZhuShuaijie

Hey, who cross, this pair facial expression same the lover:lol: :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I love Flack stand the Danny's side, that is such chariness and considerate!Protect his kitty!
    The And, the cat, always let oneself go look at his dog dog:lol::lol::
    [​IMG]
    Danny*jealous*:you are see Ireland black beer of outside, still belle!
    Flack:belle!oh!no!beer!beer!
    Hahah.......Flack,tonight, I will at your the sofa wait you!:devil::lol:

11. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

Hey I'm pretty new to the forums and I've been around a few threads and I can't believe I haven't been here before now! I looove Danny and Flack :luvlove:

^^ Those caps are amazing! Especially the third one. They always stand so close together ;)

12. Top41

LOL, Flack does love his Rangers, but yes, given the choice, he knows he'd better say he loves Danny more, else he find himself out on the couch for the night!

Oh, Flack definitely knows how to romance Danny! I love the way he's so chivalrous with Danny--Flack is aways the one who drives, Flack lifts up crime tape for Danny, if there's only one chair Flack lets Danny have it...the list goes on. Flack really is a gentleman when it comes to Danny! :adore:

It is a dangerous cycle--the more Flack spoils Danny, the more Danny expects to be treated like a little princess. :lol: Poor Flack!

Danny had better have comforted Flack when he got home!

It's so cute how Flack always drives when they're together. :lol: Not to get into stereotypes, but Flack is so the guy in the relationship. :lol:

I hear you. Is it just me, or has Danny gotten less attractive since he lost those glasses? A lot of his passion seemed to drain out of him of late. Whenever he and Flack have scenes together, he perks up, but otherwise he seems to just be cranky and tired much of the time.

Much as I love the caps below...man, Danny is not looking good these days. He's lucky Flack is totally and completely whipped and probably doesn't care. :lol:

Awww, Flack's eyes, lingering on Danny's body! :devil: Gotta love that!

I love how Danny gets close to his man in situations like this. The guy they're questioning could be dangerous, but he's got Flack to protect him!

Awwww...how cute is it that they steal glances at each other as they question suspects! :adore:

Welcome to the thread, MickieParade26! :D Great to have you here. Aren't they a great couple? :D

This bit from Eddie's latest CSI Files interview pertains to the D/F dynamic:

How do you guys feel about that? Do you think Danny is a little shit for not being there for Flack more often, or do you think it's that Flack puts up a Superman exterior and won't let Danny help him, either because he's not comfortable being supported in that way or because he looks at Danny as someone he supports and not vice versa?

13. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Great questions... I'm still grappling with my own POV on that, but since writing my thoughts out so often helps me clear things up for myself I'd love to take a stab!

From what I know about Danny, or at least thought I knew about Danny, since recent reconning as left me wondering just what is going on, I have a very hard time picturing him being intentionally neglectful of his friendship with Don. I've always felt he's just too loyal a guy to not be repaying Flack's kindness somehow and maybe we've just not had the priveldge of being privy to it on screen...

...that said, by season five, TPTB have had a myriad opportunities to let us see this! If only for a second! And by always sticking Danny in the B plot when Don's problems are being showcased in the A plot, they've repeatedly denied us a chance to see another dimension to this relationship! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say it's INCREDIBLY INFURIATING! It's hardly a chore for them to give Danny so much as a line of condolence in passing! I mean, they managed to do that with Angell and Danny when she expressed her sympathies to him over Ruben's passing. Is it TOO much to ask to see that between two guy's whom they've insisted to us are off the clock friends as well as colleagues?

It's this lack of even the smallest gesture that makes this look like Danny's personality defect and less so Don's habit of keeping people at arms length when it comes to his own troubles. Granted it could be Danny. He's been proun to 'bouts of serious brattiness from day one and if this lack of willingness to reach out to Don is something the writers have done intentionally, then for shame, Danny, for shame-- but it still doesn't seem to sit right with how I've come to know him. It's this little disagreement I'm feeling within his personality that makes me think this might be another example of the lazy writing that I've been feeling from the show as of late.

14. ZhuShuaijie

Overdue:Welcome!Friend!:lol:
    And, I'm sure, the Flack and Danny is pair very very sweet lovers!, They always have many same with like and theme, so, they would also very very close at together, and, on bed^_^
    WOW!
    I think that to be true, and, Flack with Eddie, same of, such of love Rangers.Soooo.......I am always have such scene:
    [​IMG]
    Danny*jealousness*:Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, you want Rangers,or want me!!!
    [​IMG]
    Flack**purposive**:You think.....
    Man, the love flirts his kitty:lol:

list goes on???
    The Danny always likes soulful see Flack, the Danny always likes to speak a joke for his dog dog, the Danny always likes look his dog dog simper. Because the cat worships his hero,often help him care him's hero.:lol::drool:

Haha.....I don't deny, that is fact.the Flack always spoils his cat, and, the Danny is true, like a puny princess, need dog dog spoil .and, the Flack can't stop, like here:
    The Flack is thus considerate,meet his cat.

End, Top, I am very happy , you also like those pictures.:lol:
    Anyway, this is always thus sweet to lover, can't stop love it.
    But, concerning the Eddie's interview.Sorry, probably, I am true, should go to an English training class, because , I a little also didn't can see understand it.:(

15. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

This is the best pairing in CSI: NY... <3

They have such an easy camaraderie, and it's not forced like the Danny/Lindsay interaction.

My hopes? That Lindsay dies or leaves the show in some way, and Flack comforts Danny.
    And then they have hot smex. :drool: