Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww, I love them! Flack is such an Alpha Male. :devil: He really needs to just grab a hold of Danny and show him who really loves him. :devil:

He does. :lol: Danny is definitely high maintenance, but Flack doesn't seem to mind rescuing him over and over again in the slightest. Maybe because Danny is good at showing his gratitude afterwards. :devil: ;)

Awwww...that is just the kind of sweet, selfless thing Flack would do. He's going to want what's best and easiest for Danny...even if that means Danny marries someone else. I don't think anything could interfere with Flack's love for Danny, and you know Danny, married or not, is still going to give it up for Flack. :devil: ;)

Awwww, I'm glad to hear that! I wish more people would come by this thread and post with us. Flack still adores his baby, people. :p ;)

Awwwww, they held hands for a moment--very sneaky, Flack! He probably took ahold of Danny's hand just for a moment to walk him into that paper shop. :adore: Awww, I love how protective of his baby Flack is. When the guy he was questioning kept looking over at Danny when Danny wandered off to find the sodium hydroxide, Flack was very much like, "Hey, look at me not him." Flack's a pretty jealous guy--he doesn't like people looking at his baby. :devil:

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Uh.....I think Flack to still usually for inappreciable matter, care his kitty, man, love he, and, he always like understanding Danny's every thing
    I think is such, the Danny can't be without his dog dog, because , every time, at he most difficulty of time, is all Flack help him.
    And, he with Flack together is such happiness.
    even, the Danny get married, but, I still think them to will be together.
    Homology , is pair sweet underground lover
    Uh....I also hope more people come here, but, I hear, there are many people, dissatisfied Danny with her relation, so, give up to watch CSI NY, so, same, recent, Uh....no one again get into here:(
    Yes!yes!And, end, the Flack be such caution of walk badman's after death:
    [​IMG]
    Uh.....Man, always such chary protection his kitty:lol:

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I love Don's recent little speech about facts & science where he pretty much explained that he and Danny go hand in hand. ^_^ I always love the boys together in interro. I need to find the transcript of that conversation... maybe some caps to boot.

4. Top41

Flack is very understanding--maybe too understanding when it comes to Danny. I think if anyone else's gun had been stolen in "All in the Family," Flack would have reported it. But he's got a real soft spot for his Danny. Flack would do anything to keep his Danny safe and happy. :D

Yep, let's face it: when Danny is in trouble, there's only one person he turns to, and that's Flack. And Flack will drop everything, I mean everything if he thinks his baby is in trouble. Danny is Flack's, period. :adore:

Awwww, Flack is watching that guy! He always watches the bad guys (or potential bad guys) veerrrry closely if Danny is around! It wouldn't do for someone to get their hands on Flack's kitty. ;) That would make the man very, very angry. :devil: ;)

5. roximonoxide

but man... that would be FUN to see! That's a scene they oughta write in sometime. Have someone come at Danny and then see how quick Don is to neutralize that poor sap. :devil:

6. Top41

I know! How cute was that??? I'd love to see a transcript/caps. :D It was just so adorable to see Flack lay out how he thinks of Danny and himself. And it's so cute how he obviously thinks of them fitting together perfectly. :adore: I love how Danny just sits back and watches, confident that his man loves and adores him. Could they be any cuter together??? :D

Yes! I would love to see that, too. If anyone went after Danny, he or she would be lucky if Flack didn't go into kill mode. Remember how snarky Flack was with Linda in "Trapped" when he figured out she was responsible in part for the murder...and therefore indirectly for Danny's imprisonment in the panic room? Or the look on his face in "Snow Day" when he realized Danny had been taken hostage and hurt? In both of those, the guys were separated...but I'd love to see something like that happen when they were in the same room. Can you imagine the look on Don's face if someone threatened Danny right in front of him? It would be a mixture of fear and rage I think. Someone hurting Danny is pretty much Flack's worst nightmare. I think he'd kill for Danny.

7. roximonoxide

Flack: Everything ok? You see a little stressed.
    Colby: You're damn right I am. I don't understand why I'm here.
    Danny: No? Why don't you think about the first time we all met? And the aswers you gave us.
    Flack: Let me tell you a little something about my job. See unlike my friend here *gestures to Danny* who's all about science, I'm all about facts. So let me lay a few on you. Fact: According to th Phone Company for Two Months you and your casual sex partner Isabele talked non-stop. Fact: After two months, Isabelle stopped calling you but you continued to reach out to her. Fact: Your calls became so relentless that Isabelle was forced to block your number from her phone... and that would really piss off a guy who couldn't take no for an answer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Colby: What was I supposed to tell you? That I was a total jerk and I cheated on her?
    Flack: Why not?
    Colby: That after she dumped me, I became obsessed with getting Isabelle back in my life? You would have arrested me on the spot.
    Danny: Did you really think we wouldn't find out about this relationship?
    Colby: I thought it wouldn't matter when you caught the person who killed her.
    Danny: What?
    Flack: Ok, so tell us about the breakup.
    Colby: Isabelle found out that I was sleeping with her business partner.
    Flack: Marina Melton
    Colby: Yes. She came by to place an order one day and then things just got out of hand. it stayed that way for a couple months. The one day she says its over and he tells Isabelle what happened.
    Flack: So, Marina used you to hurt Isabelle.
    Colby: That woman is diabolical.
    Flack: Hmm.. *Flack nods* only Isabelle wasn't the only one who got stung. You got hurt also, didn'tcha?
    Colby: I loved Isabelle.
    Flack: Yah... *flack nod* but after you cheated on her Isabelle didn't feel the same way and there was nothing you could do to change that so maybe you decided to hurt her...
    Colby: No, you got it wrong.
    Danny: Know what? Save it, Colby. Cause we tested the sodium hydroxide pellets from your paper plant and they're an exact match to the pellets that killed Isabelle.
    Colby: That's not possible.
    Flack: Science... Facts. *twines his fingers*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh Donnie... you can't deny it, you and Danny are Facts and Science! ^_^

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I fail so bad. I just looked back in this thread and found that I hadn't made a post in here since July 18th!! :eek:

Anyway, I was looking back at that post and I owe you guys some screencaps. :)
    So, I will post them at the end of this. :p
    I don't think that Don would think twice about killing somebody if he thought Danny was in danger. I was surprised Don didn't haul Rikki's ass out of that alley in handcuffs in AiTF after the gun incident. He was pretty pissed and Danny was the only reason he didn't. I loved that he put his foot down and told Danny he had an hour to bring her in or he was gonna do what he had to do. Apparently Danny knew that Don meant business because he made sure he had her at the precinct in under an hour. :lol: Sometimes even Danny doesn't want to face the wrath of a pissed off Don.

The look?? Oh man, he has a pretty frown but the look on his face isn't what I'm worried about. It would be what would come out of his mouth and his actions that I wanna see. He would definitely go into 'protect my baby' mode.
    That was so adorable just how subtly Don stuck that in there and the hand gesture was perfect. I'm sure Danny was very proud of Don when he came up with that since Danny loves any and all attention Don gives him. I bet Don got the royal treatment that night. :devil:

I love Don's frown, something he seems to do a lot of. :guffaw:
    [​IMG]

I also love Don being bossy and how Danny knows when to listen:
    [​IMG]

Don just looks so adoringly at Danny:
    [​IMG]

A toast to their future:
    [​IMG]

I have a feeling that when Danny smiles like this at Don, Danny gets anything he wants. :p
    [​IMG]

Ok, so I kinda got distracted with other pictures. :rolleyes: I'll find those 'Don staring at Danny's ass' screencaps for the next time and I even found some very sweet caps of Danny gazing at Don.

9. ZhuShuaijie

Hahaha.....Anyway, such braw new New Year's gift , I receive it.
    Thank everyone beauty picture:thumbsup::lol:

10. Top41

I've been sick with a cold, otherwise I would have been here sooner! :D

That scene was so cute! I love the way Flack said that, too--the way he gestured to Danny. There was something a little bit possessive about it.

He might as well have said "baby" rather than "friend." We all know what he meant. ;)

I love how sweetly passive Danny gets when Flack takes charge. He loves watching his man go all Alpha Male on suspects. No doubt when they get home at night, Flack is still in Alpha Male mode and rips Danny's clothes off as soon as they get somewhere private. :devil: ;)

Oh, I don't think he'd deny it. I think that little gesture has a double meaning--a perfect pairing--or shall we say marriage--of "science" and "fact." Bet he got a kiss afterwards for that sweet little demonstration. ;)

You definitely need to post here more often!

I still want to see these caps! :lol: I know the one from "Hung Out to Dry" is really obvious. :lol: That one cracks me up--they're looking in this basement for evidence a serial killer left behind, but Flack clearly finds Danny's ass much more beguiling. ;) :devil:

Flack's anger is quite a thing to see, and it's always obvious when someone is threatening Danny. I'm kind of surprised that he didn't haul Rikki off, too, in "All in the Family," but I think he knows that really would have crushed Danny, and Flack's number one concern really is his baby's well-being--both physically and mentally. I think Flack decided Danny simply couldn't have handled it; he would have broken down. But Flack laid down the law and Danny did end up doing what needed to be done in the end.

Is it just me, or is Flack really hot when he goes all Superman when his baby's in danger? :adore:

Oh yes...I bet he did, too. Danny does indeed love the attention and adoration he gets from Flack. :D

That scene really struck the perfect balance to me. Don was assertive and aggressive without ever being threatening to Danny. Don definitely has a temper and he was pretty worked up in that scene, but I never thought for a minute he'd get physically rough with Danny. It was interesting to see Flack lose his cool, though--it illustrates just how important Danny is to him, and how worried he was.

Ah, the look of a man in love. :adore: :D

ETA: There are some very cute (albeit small) promo pics of Danny and Flack from episode 5x12 in the NY Forum Spoiler thread. In like three out of four of them, Flack is just gazing at Danny! In two of those, Danny isn't even talking! :lol: Oh, and in one of them, Stella is watching Flack staring at Danny. Flack's so busted! :lol: :D

11. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah!Period, I believe that be them common wishes.
    But, I think they hope more each other will be happy, so, the Flack doesn't mind Danny with that mean woman together. Because the Flack doesn't hope that his baby has any feaze.
    Just so as, they together, is happy with carefree. My meaning, that be the real love, don't need the love for requite. There is no anyone, can shall them detach!
    Hahaha.....I approval, handsome with heroical Flack, will not pass whichever, humiliate bait kitty's man.
    And, still have a old saying, kitty, need dog dog protection :lol::lol::lol:.

Hahaha.......
    I agree, that is to truely conclude. Man, always thus lovely .:thumbsup:
    And, I have afresh nerve oneself ,watch the CSI NY5-10.
    The Danny at here, always thus likes discuss concerning Flack's any affair .
    This be pure and simple proof:p:lol::
    [​IMG]

12. Top41

Yeah, I agree. Flack wants Danny to be happy, even if that means with someone other than him (for now). Flack really is the one who loves Danny the most, truly and unselfishly. Danny needs to wake up and realize what a great guy Flack is, and how much he really does love Danny.

Yeah, if there's one thing Flack won't stand for, it's someone trying to hurt his kitty. ;) And without a doubt, Danny needs his big, strong detective there to protect and save him! I think Danny knows it, too. After all, who does he call when he's in trouble or upset? Flack. Always Flack. :adore: :D

Awwwww, Danny just loves saying his man's name. I love how obvious it is on screen that Danny and Flack are close. They call each other, they hang out, Flack has Danny's number memorized...these two are just so beyond cute. :adore:

13. Top41

I had to bring these in here--promo pics from Episode 12!

Flack just wants to get home for some sweet, sweet Kinkapoodle loving. Why must there be dead bodies when Danny could be naked in his bed? Why???

Danny is peeved. They're working. There's a dead body to deal with. Flack just had him in the car ride over. What more does he want???

Danny points out the poor dead girl to Flack--and tells him he's sleeping on the couch tonight. Poor Flack! Can he worm his way back into his Kinkapoodle's bed before the episode is done??? Or is he doomed to a cold night on the couch? Find out next Wednesday!

:lol: I couldn't resist when I saw those pics!

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

[​IMG]
    Did you notice too in those promo pictures that Flack's shirt isn't even buttoned all the way? The very top button is open (I think it looks much better). I guess he was in too big of a hurry to finish buttoning up. :p

[​IMG]
    I totally love this one too. Is Danny actually capable of standing with his legs together? :p I have yet to see a picture where it doesn't look like Don has been riding his baby all night. :lol:

[​IMG]
    Give up, Stella. You'll never get one bit of Don's attention with Danny standing there and look how close Don is snuggled up to Danny. He should just slip his arm around Danny's waist and pull him closer. :devil:

Here's a couple of Don ogling Danny's backside. In that first one it looks like Don is just one step away from grabbing a handful of Danny's butt. :shifty:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And just how could we forget this adorable interrogation scene? :adore:
    [​IMG]

And just look how happy Don is to see Danny:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I couldn't resist testing out the thumbnail option on photobucket. I'm glad to see it worked. :p

Trust me, it's not just you. :thumbsup:

15. Top41

No doubt Flack was trying to get in every little kiss and squeeze he could before they got out of the car. :devil: I love how intimate the look that Flack is giving Danny is. There's something kind of possessive about it.

LOL, Danny always looks like Flack's just finished riding him all night long. :devil: Probably because Flack has--the hungry way he looks at Danny certainly suggests he's insatiable when it comes to his baby.

And in that cap, Danny is looking at Flack's mouth again. I think he's expecting a kiss. ;)

The look on Stella's face suggests she's just put two and two together and realized Don has a big thing for Danny. And Don does look like he wants to put his arm around Danny and just hold him. Don always looks so protective of his baby!

LOL, it's so obvious what Don is admiring there and it isn't Danny's nifty little "get the guy to leave some prints behind" trick! Cute trick, but Danny's ass in those tight jeans is soooo much cuter. :devil: ;)

:lol: There's a dead body right there, but Flack would much rather investigate Danny's backside! :devil:

That really cracked me up. People just don't sit like that in interrogations. Why is Danny off to the side of the table like that??? And clearly Flack just wants to be near to wherever his baby is. I love the one where he's clearly pointing to what he thinks Danny should be focusing on. :lol: ;)

Wow, he's just melting there. Has Flack ever looked so tenderly at anyone else? The look of a man in love, for sure.

That one always makes me laugh, because you can just draw a line from Don's eyes to Danny's ass. :lol: Danny's Ass 1, Evidence 0. Flack's priority is his baby, period. :adore: